• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WordedGently said:
Fredrick gave up and turned to look at the girl. He meowed a spell and sent a message to her mind. "Look, I won't tell anyone of this conversation... Mostly because I have no one to tell." The cat sent to the two ladies. "Plus, you wouldn't hurt a cat would you?" Fredrick wondered if his cute stature was going to help.
"I hate cats," Eulla replied.

"Believe me, I wish I could show you the human me. But as of now I am a cat till the end of time." He sent the message to the two ladies explaining his case. "Unless I gain true loves kiss, but I doubt either of you will kiss an old cat like me." He was now awaiting an reaction or response from the girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Profoundcactus said:
Valentina narrowed her eyes at Von, looking at him up and down. "I'd appreciated not to be referred as love" She said firmly putting another book away.
"Oh? My apologies, I was simply attempting to treat you with the utmost respect, however I'll keep that in mind" He stated as he squinted his eyes, letting out a glare towards her as he once again turned, facing Marcus, he simply took a seat across his table, sliding a finger across the table, looking at the dust on his gloved digit, his index finger, then looking to the male as he simply said "Interested in vampires are, we?"

@Shadow Dancer

WordedGently said:
"Believe me, I wish I could show you the human me. But as of now I am a cat till the end of time." He sent the message to the two ladies explaining his case. "Unless I gain true loves kiss, but I doubt either of you will kiss an old cat like me." He was now awaiting an reaction or response from the girls.
"Why would anyone kiss a mangy thing like you?" Eulla smirked

Tiberius quickly wakes up and notices he has been asleep for just a few minutes...And he was still in his suit, he woke up and saw Kita through one of the Academy windows, he was surprised and ran towards the academy and saw Kita, "So...Why are you back here?" Tiberius asks her.

@FireMaiden

WordedGently said:
Kumiko giggled. "Believe me, a cat wouldnt be the worst thing i kissed throughout my life..."

Kita clenched her fist, "I came to apologize for a little while ago," she muttered, crossing her arms. She didn't noticed that her hands had started bleeding again, and had gotten on the cuffs of her hoddie.

@CoolCortex

"Exactly, it's like who would kiss an old lady like her." Said as he pointed to the other girl. Fredrick just realized that he insulted the girls that could probably kill him. "Before you react to that..." The next moment was a flurry of cat sounds and a vested cat running through the hallways attempting to get away from the girls. It's not like they could catch a cat going at full speed right? Right?

WordedGently said:
"Exactly, it's like who would kiss an old lady like her." Said as he pointed to the other girl. Fredrick just realized that he insulted the girls that could probably kill him. "Before you react to that..." The next moment was a flurry of cat sounds and a vested cat running through the hallways attempting to get away from the girls. It's not like they could catch a cat going at full speed right? Right?
"Did that cat just insult me?" Eulla said, walking after him.

Yami finally once again left his dorm. Walking through the halls with his cloak covering his ears and tail like always saw some people he'd not seen yet and were chasing a cat? he flicked a glance their way, then back to the door he was heading towards to leave the building for the second time that day. all the while saying nothing as he got to the door, opened it and left.

Fredrick was trying to get to the library, but somehow the girl was catching up to him. He was worried this was going to be his last day in this school. Or earth for that matter. Still, he ran as fast as he could. Which is not very fast in all honesty.

"Ow, and nothing illegal if that's what you mean," she gripped. "And be careful, I think my skin is torn," she warned. @CoolCortex

WordedGently said:
Fredrick was trying to get to the library, but somehow the girl was catching up to him. He was worried this was going to be his last day in this school. Or earth for that matter. Still, he ran as fast as he could. Which is not very fast in all honesty.
Eulla grabbed the cats tail and pulled dim upwards, looking him in the face. "One, I'm not old. Two, I could easily kill you, three I am gonna kill you!"

Fredrick was now upside down. "Please, I have a wife and kids! Alright, so I may not have a kid... Or a wife... And for most of my feline life I haven't talked to many people, but that's beside the point. I'll do almost anything if you let me go." The message was sent and the cats face was begging the woman.

WordedGently said:
Fredrick was now upside down. "Please, I have a wife and kids! Alright, so I may not have a kid... Or a wife... And for most of my feline life I haven't talked to many people, but that's beside the point. I'll do almost anything if you let me go." The message was sent and the cats face was begging the woman.
"I'll let you go, if you be my pet. I might also find away to help you out of that curse without being kissed." Eulla smirked, dropping the cat.

Valentina frowned as she heard some commotion coming from outside the library and she slowly made her way over to the door and opened the doors wide open. The sight that was outside the doors was an odd one, one of a talking cat begging for his life and a girl looking like murder. "Please unhand the cat, you're making too much nosie outside the library" She hadn't heard the rest of their conversation and didn't really care either

While Tiberius was bandaging his knuckles, he sighed and sat down, "Kita...You're young...And bold...And I'm sorry I tried to be a bossy headmaster, but this that I am about to tell you, will bend your mind...Please don't think I'm lying...I...Am the son of Godrick the Great, a War Demigod, and Lord Felicia, a Time Goddess...There are different kinds of gods out there and lots of them too...I'm not a supernatural...Not much...I'm a Godlike Human." Tiberius explains.

@FireMaiden

"Don't treat me like a cat." The cat meowed and messaged to the librarian at the door way. "And... if it's my only chance to live, then I suppose I will be a 'pet' for a bit" as he messaged the lady who had the strange request. "For now I must be off to do work." he messaged both of them. and entered the library,

(Goin' to bed now. Night.)

Kumiko finally catched up. "Thats mean! I want a cutie cat as my pet too!", she said and pouted. Kumiko was a amazing mix of litle girl and wise old lady. It was really unique.

Kita scoffed "If there's a bunch of gds, why haven't I met another Strom goddess? Or any other of them for that matter?" She questioned. She glared at her headmaster. "I've only met two of the Greek gods and then there was Ronan, the guy who raised me."

@CoolCortex

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko finally catched up. "Thats mean! I want a cutie cat as my pet too!", she said and pouted. Kumiko was a amazing mix of litle girl and wise old lady. It was really unique.

[/QUOTE]
Eulla smiled at her friend "I guess we'll just have to share then,"

She watched the cat go inside frowning "I hope there aren't any rules against animals being in the library. Perhaps if their quiet" She looked over at the two remaining girls.

"Well at this talk of pets reminds me I need to get back to work" She said, they looked harmless enough but looks are never truthful. "If yall are going to speak outside this door, I would perfer you did it quietly. Or leave"

"You don't think I don't know that! I also know your mommy is dead, and your dad cheated on her. Try reading that big book of God lore." Kita replied, trying to keep her cool, but anger was ebbing its way into her voice. Thick dark storm clouds had formed over head, treating a huge down poor.

@CoolCortex

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko hugged her friend. "I missed you... Did you know i share dorms with Kita...? I wish i was your daughter...

[/QUOTE]
"Why do you wish you were her? The life of a goddess isn't as easy as it seems."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back