• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"Poor Kita...I guess I should just let her have her freedom now...So, do you want...Dinner?" Tiberius asks politely yet he was worried if he would embarrass himself to Eulla but he did not show it.

Fredrick was walking down the hall holding papers of books that needed to be replaced in his mouth. He neared the head masters office when he heard the sound of people talking. He thought for a second that it might have been rude to listen in on their conversation, but he really needed to give those papers. And it is rude to interrupt. "May as well wait for them to tire out" Fredrick though to him self, he seated himself near the door and began to listen and wait for the arguing to be over.

CoolCortex said:
"Poor Kita...I guess I should just let her have her freedom now...So, do you want...Dinner?" Tiberius asks politely yet he was worried if he would embarrass himself to Eulla but he did not show it.
"Sorry, but maybe next time love. I see that there's aN old friend here and I'd like to catch up with her." Eulla said with a sweet smile and Turned to Kumiko. "Hello dear, it's been many years since I've seen you."

(@Ami the breadling)

Kumiko looked at both of them. "Guys I know I am small, but I am still existent.", she said a bit annoyed. "And I would love dinner. If you won't ignore me...

The individual who was simply reading during all the events that took place before, continues to read, this time however he began to simply sing a small tune, later humming it, he would then take a seat at one of the tables, whilst wielding a large green book with the title "Gobtown; Goblin Encyclopedia", to his right would be twenty three other books all fairly large, and have been read by the man. The man opened the book and simply began to read it, he also seemed to hum a sweet tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko looked at both of them. "Guys I know I am small, but I am still existent.", she said a bit annoyed. "And I would love dinner. If you won't ignore me...

[/QUOTE]
"Darling, aren't you going to say something to your old friend? And by old I don't mean age."

Yami awoke in an unfamiliar room as he'd not returned to the dorms last night. Sitting up, he realized he had slept on the floor in someone's room in the mage owned nonhuman club. Looking at the sleeping form on the bed revealed one of the owners Yami knew, Magnus. Stretching, Yami (literally) kicked the mage from his bed as Magnus was a heavy sleeper. "oi, wake up!" he yelled at the mage, now sprawled on the floor. "screw it" Tami sighed and walked out of the room and before leaving the club, told the second owner a man named Kane. Where Magnus could be found. Kane HATED when Magnus was sleeping on the job.

Walking out of the dead end alleyway where the club could be found, Yami yawned and headed for his dorm room to grab a shower and change out of his clothes which still had another's blood on them.

"Oh uh...I remembered I had some...Uh...more paperwork! Yeah, I'll be in my...Office..." Tiberius said embarrassingly, he just asked dinner to go on a little unknown 'date' with Eulla, not to eat at all...

CoolCortex said:
"Oh uh...I remembered I had some...Uh...more paperwork! Yeah, I'll be in my...Office..." Tiberius said embarrassingly, he just asked dinner to go on a little unknown 'date' with Eulla, not to eat at all...
"Have fun then, Kumiko do you not remember me?"

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko sticked her tongue out. "Your kinda ignored me,so i thought id do so too."

[/QUOTE]
"Well I guess that's like you. But in all seriousness how have you've been?"

FireMaiden said:
"Well I guess that's like you. But in all seriousness how have you've been?"
She shrugged. "Bored mostly.", she said and then a big smile showed on her face as she hugged her friend. "Your daughter is a lot like you..."

(Gone for maybe 30 min)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She shrugged. "Bored mostly.", she said and then a big smile showed on her face as she hugged her friend. "Your daughter is a lot like you..."
(Gone for maybe 30 min)

[/QUOTE]
"I see that." Eulla chuckled hugging her friend back.

(K)

Marcus was once more in the library reading Dracula a book that had ironically became a favorite of his over time causing him to read it every once in awhile. The other book he was reading was just various legends on vampires and their abilities which at times became quite entertaining.

FireMaiden said:
"I see that." Eulla chuckled hugging her friend back.
(K)
(It were 10.)

Kumiko took Eullas hand, making them look like mother and daughter. "I was in happy expectation since I saw you would be here in the clairvoyance... ", she said and smiled.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling](It were 10.)
Kumiko took Eullas hand, making them look like mother and daughter. "I was in happy expectation since I saw you would be here in the clairvoyance... ", she said and smiled.

[/QUOTE]
"So did she win her fight?" Eulla asked, looking at Kita's figure who was sitting down on a bench in the distance. "She has no recollection of me does she?"

Kumiko nodded, the childlike grin fading. "She did and she doesn't. She wouldn't recognize it if you stood in very front of her. Are you going to tell her?"

[QUOTE="Shadow Dancer]Marcus was once more in the library reading Dracula a book that had ironically became a favorite of his over time causing him to read it every once in awhile. The other book he was reading was just various legends on vampires and their abilities which at times became quite entertaining.

[/QUOTE]
The man would peer over to Marcus, leaving his own table and walking towards him, he would then attempt to gently scruffle his hair, if he is able to, looking upon the said book, and glancing at Marcus's figure, squinting as he spoke.

"Vampires, quite the feeble race." He stated, taunting Marcus, waiting for his reaction or reply.

Valentina was pleased at her job application being accepted, she'd almost been sure that she'd be rejected but since the school was new, they were probably desperate for help. She rolled her cart of books through a couple of aisles, toward the section they belonged to. She studied the book in her hand, classic monster genre books, though it would be rather appropriate for then to be classified in the nonfiction section. That's when she noticed a few students sitting over in the distance. Should she introduce herself? That's a thing right?

It took a few minutes for her to work up courage to approach them before she rolled her cart towards them and gave them a nod. "Hello, I'm a new librarian here, if you need any help finding a book, well I can help"

Despite being calm on the exterior, she was slapping herself mentally for her awkward introduction.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko nodded, the childlike grin fading. "She did and she doesn't. She wouldn't recognize it if you stood in very front of her. Are you going to tell her?"

[/QUOTE]
"In time I will, but for now, I'll let her cool off. I know how hot headed gods and goddesses can be. So have you heard? I'm a teacher here."

Fredrick was now listening very attentively to the conversation behind the door. Even though he didn't know the whole story it was still interesting to listen, once they found out that a cat has been hearing their whole story then surely he would be fired. But if he plays his cards right he might be able to listen on the story and give his papers as well. He walked to the other side of the door and listened further.

@Profoundcactus

Marcus diverted his attention to who seemed to be his new co-worker and got up to shake her hand. "Hello ma'am I am also a librarian here I'm sure it will be interesting working with you. Anyway my name's Marcus, may I ask yours?"

FireMaiden said:
"In time I will, but for now, I'll let her cool off. I know how hot headed gods and goddesses can be. So have you heard? I'm a teacher here."
Kumiko hugged her happily. "That is AWESOME! We will have so much fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back