• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CoolCortex said:
"Oh God, Kita! I'm still like 10 years older than you! And I'm your headmaster! You better not expect me calling you Aunt Kita...Oh wait, Delia..." Tiberius mutters.
@FireMaiden
"I'm still your aunt though! Doesn't matter if your older! And yeah, I almost forgot my name was Delia," she muttered then laughed at Kumiko, "That reminds me, mom adopted Kumiko so she's your aunt too!"

Yami could hear the sounds of other students going to classes and became slightly annoyed. Reaching for a crystal, he crushed it in his hand and a noise cancelling barrier formed around his bed. "i guess that store owner was right. it did come in handy." He muttered sleepily to himself.

"Oh...my...GOD!" Tiberius yells, "If I ever hear the words 'Nephew' and 'Tiberius' in the same sentence ever again, I'll use my Sledge!" Tiberius continues.

@FireMaiden

Kumiko got a mischievous grin. "Calm down, Tiberius... my nephew... ", she said, knowing he couldn't do anything. He could try to kill her, but that was suicide. The weaker she got, the more time got disturbed. That meant, things could get really messed up.

Delia tried her best to stifle a laugh but failed, "Oh my god, my little nephew Tiberius is angry!" She laughed, holding her sides. She looked over at Kumiko once she calmed down a little, but started laughing again. "Why do I find that so funny?"

I walked to my class i didnt kmow where it was so i wemt to a class and i saw headmaster i sat down i an open seat and put my head down

(Sorry late)

" 'now what? Let's just begin classes!" Tiberius says as he plays the sounds of the soft sea breeze on a stereo, "Now everybody take a deep breath and exhale, inhale, exhale..." Tiberius says as he continously breathes.

@FireMaiden

"He's angry he angry", Delia whisper sang as she went to her seat. She didn't see the point of this class, like really, this class was pointless. She did like the white noise though, and while listening she began to doodle in her note book.

@CoolCortex

CoolCortex said:
(Sorry late)
" 'now what? Let's just begin classes!" Tiberius says as he plays the sounds of the soft sea breeze on a stereo, "Now everybody take a deep breath and exhale, inhale, exhale..." Tiberius says as he continously breathes.

@FireMaiden
Kumiko looked at what Delia drew and smiled happily. "I wanna draw too! May I?", she whispered.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Kumiko looked at what Delia drew and smiled happily. "I wanna draw too! May I?", she whispered.

[/QUOTE]
"Knock your self out sis," Delia said, pushing her notebook over to Kumiko. Delia had drawn Steven and the Crystal gems with their weapons. She had just randomly came across the cartoon while channel surfing and thought it was cute.

Tiberius peeked while relaxing and saw nobody participating, he summoned the Sledge of War and slowly hit the ground with it, which made a slight rumble.

"Stop, dear nephew. This class is pointless," Delia said dramaticly, looking at Tiberius. She raised and eyebrow and turned back to what Kumiko was drawing.

@Ami the breadling

"Stop...Calling...Me...NEPHEW!" Tiberius yells...Oops...Someone turned him back to Lord Tiberius, The Sledge went back to it's regular larger form.

(I'll BRB, Need to hit the shower)

Delia rubbed her temples, "I beat you yesterday, please calm down." She said, glaring at Tiberius, "I'll stop calling you nephew, but that doesn't change the fact in your aunt."

Tiberius returns back to human mode and makes the sledge disappear, "Fine, fine...This class is useless to such a legendary goddess and an ancient asset of the world!" Tiberius says sarcasticly directing to Kumiko and Delia, "Do whatever you want before next period!" Tiberius says.

CoolCortex said:
"Not yet for the few minutes...And I told Eulla about the Fangflower essay, so you both need to have that!" Tiberius reminds.
@FireMaiden
"I'm pushing the due date back a day due to the school being closed over the weekend." Eulla called walking past the hallway with a plant that has a very leafy top and bright yellow flower on top, sheildEd by a large black pot. Delia smirked.

Eulla waiting for her class to get to the greenhouse. Kita walked in first and smiled at her mother. "Morning mom," she said. "Good moring Delia, Good moring Kumiko," Eulla replied.

Kumiko just yawned. She really hated monday mornings. She would just skip them if she could... Oh actually she could. But she didnt. Wouldnt help at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back