• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[random fighter named: Cage]

Cage was impressed with the newbie's guts at challenging the masked freak that never loses a fight. But at the same time figured Jack to be weak since he had been sent into a wall. "i'll fight you, newbie!" He called out and some guy behind him acted as Cage's hype man. Walking into the ring it was clear that CAge was a speed-type fighter who relied on quick moments and multi-strike combos to defeat his opponents.

@SwiftPhoenix

[Yami]

With a sigh, Yami removed his mask just enough so only Delia could see his face. "you still insist on calling me that?" He declined the water since the fight hadn't exhausted him at all. "and what? did you think i couldn't fight before?"

@FireMaiden

it is aperant he has taken th same strategy so i powerfully uppercut him in the face and kick him in the ribs sure to crack them than take his legs out from behind him throw him in the air and as he comes down smash his head in with an exelerated force and speed @Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
[random fighter: Cage]

Being caught off guard and unprepared for Jack's sudden attack, Cage slowly got back up and stumbled slightly. Cage put up his hands in a typical boxing stance and rushed in on Jake. Moments before getting into Jake striking range, Cage side stepped so that he was now to Jack's right and threw a quick combo aimed at Jack's rib cage. Any human just like himself would fall for the feint, but Cage didn't know he was fight something pretending to be human.

@SwiftPhoenix

[Yami]

Yami thought whether he should tell Delia why or not. He decided he would tell her since he wasn't hiding his past he just rather never talked about it. "well, back before i enrolled in the school and when i first became what i am now. I used to come here all the time wearing the mask im wearing now and would fight and kill every fighter that tried me in a single hit. But again, i was unused to my 'self' and that was my way of gaining some control on my 'new self's' body."

@FireMaiden

"Wow. When I was homeless, I was in a few bum fights, and made cash at way," she sighed, "For awhile there, I completely forgot I was a goddess, and kinda used my powers on a mortal." Delia looked to see how Jack was holding up before continuing, "I was arrested a few times too, petty theif, car jacking, disorderly conduct. That was a rough time."

@Shiro kurogane

Yami looked at Delia and wasn't particularly surprised since everyone has a story. "well, it better than killing the people you knew from your time as a human. i had tried to pretend i was still a human and that i hadn't died and been revived as a soulless flame. unfortunately you can't go back to being what you no longer are." He sighed remembering for an instant the blood of his family and friends on his hands. "but i do agree with you though, it was a rough time." he repeated her words back to her.

@FireMaiden

[Yami]

"well yeah, you wouldn't have since we're always being mistaken for were-beings or shifters due to our beast form. but a soulless flame's beast form in their 'former self' given form." Yami explained before recovering his face with the kitsune mask and returning his attention to the fight.

@FireMaiden

Seeing as how Jack hadn't reacted to his combo, Cage tried a harder combo this time to Jacks face and finished with drop kick. "if you want to keep standing there and being my punching bag. then by all mean be my guest." CAge taunted before moving to throw yet another torso hitting combo.

@SwiftPhoenix

Delia looked at Yami for a second, before also returning her attention to the fight. She was itching to get in the cage but needed this match to be over first. She examined the the other fighters moves and we're slightly impressed on how the mortal was moving so quickly. Taking the last sip of her deink, she tossed the bottle into the trash, and signed up for the next fight.

(ok, i'll do cage again since im terrible at making up a npc char on the fly)

Cage picked himself off the ground just outside the ring where he'd been thrown by and lost to Jack. He got back into the ring and yelled "im not gonna leave this ring with a loss. so bring out the next fighter." It was clear his pride had been hurt by losing to a newcomer like Jack.

[Yami]

"i guess you get to hurt Cage's pride again." Yami chucked which he did only rarely. He already knew Delia would win her fight, but it would still be a good chance to see her fight since she had seen him do so.

@FireMaiden

Delia stepped in, smirking as she did. She looked over Cage again, he had a good six or seven inches on her, and maybe 100 to 150 pounds on her. "Ready big boy?"

@Shiro kurogane

Cage looked the girl that was to be his new opponent up and down. The girl wasn't a bad looker. "sorry to tell ya, sweet cheeks. but im not gonna go easy on you just because your a chick.... although, i would object to you coming with me after the fight." He said being the typical rude person he was.

[Yami]

Watching from his seat, Yami leaned forward showing a clear interest in the fight which surprised just about everyone in the club since the masked yami never showed interest in any one fight.

"looks like you and that masked freak over there know each other. ya know, if you sold the masked freaks real name and face to the right people. they would pay a lot just so they can teach him a lesson for all the deaths he caused here." Cage's eyes showed that he merely wanted the info so he could blackmail the masked freak into throwing fights like some of his other opponents.

@FireMaiden (sorry the reply took so long.)

"You did not just call me sweetcheeks," Delia smiled. She charged, aiming three quick jabs to his middle. Then kicking his feet out from under him. She stepped back, not wanting to end the fight as soon as it started. She waited for his move.

@Shiro kurogane

"aye, i did." Cage said too slow to block the first two jabs but managing to block the third before landing hard on his back as his feet were no longer under him. "well if you like it this way you could have just asked." Cage jumped back to his feet and charged Delia before performing a double faint to the left and right. Only to return back to her front and drop kick her as she had done to him. "pay back hurts doesn't it?" he taunted

[Yami]

He remained silent.

@FireMaiden

Cage nearly fell backwards off the ring but managed to catch himself. His nose was bleeding now from the hit to the face. "well aren't you rude." Cage said still unwisely using his tactic of taunting opposing fighters. Charging forward in another attempt to feint, Cage stumbled a bit and had to throw a a left hook instead.

@FireMaiden

Delia placed her left hand on his chest, and her right hand on his arm. She leaned into him with her shoulder, flipping him over, slamming Cage into the ground, and punch his face once more.

@Shiro kurogane

[Random fighter: Cage]

Cage took the hit, stumbled and fell heavily onto the ring knocked out and with a still bleeding nose.

[Yami]

standing up, Yami moved to the fight organizer who had just announced Delia the winner via a knockout and spoke into the man's ear before motioning to Delia to let her know he was leaving. A few people in the crowd gave each other strange looks since Yami with his mask on almost never gave any sign of knowing a fighter. Walking out of the fight club, Yami saw that the sun was setting and turned towards the direction opposite of the school and started walking.

@FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back