• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SwiftPhoenix said:
"sorry i was anxious" but come to my dorm and explain" jack said ecstatically
Delia checked the time, 5:30 pm. "No, I don't have much time, so come to my dorm, I'll explain while I get ready," She said, walking down the hall, pulling the gold dorm key out of her pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
as we arrive at her dorm i say"explain"

FireMaiden said:
Delia checked the time, 5:30 pm. "No, I don't have much time, so come to my dorm, I'll explain while I get ready," She said, walking down the hall, pulling the gold dorm key out of her pocket.

"There an underground fight club under this bar in town. I fought last time and won 600 bucks while Marus, the librariaN won like 10,000 cause he better on me. But I got caught cause some one was streaming on local TV and Tiberius saw me," she explained while gathering her outfit. "So, I went out and bought stuff to disguise myself incase it happened again, there now your all caught up!"

SwiftPhoenix said:
as we arrive at her dorm i say"explain"

"

FireMaiden said:
"There an underground fight club under this bar in town. I fought last time and won 600 bucks while Marus, the librariaN won like 10,000 cause he better on me. But I got caught cause some one was streaming on local TV and Tiberius saw me," she explained while gathering her outfit. "So, I went out and bought stuff to disguise myself incase it happened again, there now your all caught up!"
ill come to one of my powers is mastery in all martial arts"

SwiftPhoenix said:
"ill be sure to win or something"
"Well, you need a disguise," Delia said from the bathroom. She undressed and pulled the black tee on, then the cobalt blue hoodie. She rolled the sleves up and pulled on the black fingerless gloves. She then pulled on the black some what see through tights, and bleached demin, ripped high wasted shorts. Delia then pulled on the black high tops and braided her hair. She then put black face paint around her eyes, and put bobby pins in to keepisode her hood from falling off. "Ok, do I look like someone eles?" Delia asked, walking out.

"Yes you do" at that moment i shapeshifted into a tall very muscular jock with brown hair and no shirt ."do i look different"
carls_dog_tags_by_zoidsfan507-d4p7f5l.png

SwiftPhoenix said:
"Yes you do" at that moment i shapeshifted into a tall very muscular jock with brown hair and no shirt ."do i look different"
carls_dog_tags_by_zoidsfan507-d4p7f5l.png
"You just fucking shifted, yes you look different," Delia said, opening the window. "We should leave through here so we don't get noticed."

SwiftPhoenix said:
"Alright" i say softly "but if you get hurt too bad im gonna jump in" i say as i give her a warm kiss on the cheek
"Whoa, ok, you only get on of those with out concent" Delia sai, walking off the school ground. She walked into town, and found the graffitied door, once she opened it she walked to the roster and put her fake name down "Hannah Claire"

FireMaiden said:
"Whoa, ok, you only get on of those with out concent" Delia sai, walking off the school ground. She walked into town, and found the graffitied door, once she opened it she walked to the roster and put her fake name down "Hannah Claire"
"ok ill ask next time i kiss you" i put my name down as Damian Karson

SwiftPhoenix said:
"is that an absolute no on drugs just kidding but remember what i said"
"Yes I remember. Anyway, well be fine as long as no one saw us," she muttered. Delia sat down and crossed her legs waiting for the first match to start.

Tsukiko blushed, "Is it that noticeable?" she said shyly. "Do..... you.... happen to know where the Headmaster's Office is?" Tsukiko asked shyly, 'I hate to be a bother, but hopeful she can help me,' Tsukiko thought as she smiled shyly at the girl talking to her. @FireMaiden

(Got it sorry)

Tsukiko wandered down the halls looking down every path. 'this place is cool looking' she thought as she continued to look for the Headmaster's office.

SwiftPhoenix said:
"delia when do i get to fight" i asked in awe
"Depends. Either someone will call out names, or come get us," she explains. "Let time I fought, I went up to the guy setting up the matches, and since there was already a fighterror waiting, I could go ahead and get in the cage."

Yami jumped off the school's roof and landed easily on his feet. He stopped by a place known only to him to reclaim the Kitsune mask he'd used at the fight club before enrolling in the school. Yami was famous in the fight club.... Well his masked face was. He'd used to win most fights in one hit and make thousands of credits at a time. Back then the club would call him by the nickname Mask since Yami always refused to give a name or talk when he wore the mask to fight in the ring.

Upon entering the fight club with his old mask back on, Some members recognized his mask and hurriedly moved out of his way like a parting sea. Even the other huge looking fighters started to stay away from him. These people had seen Yami's mask enough times to know two thing. One, never threaten or attempt to reveal Yami's face hidden beneath the mask and Two, never try to egg him on as both will and have resulted in death.

But today, he was just intending to watch the fights unless some idiot thought they could beat him. Yami headed towards one of the fight club's ringleaders and sat beside the man who now looked like a cornered animal about to be killed

@FireMaiden @SwiftPhoenix (just gonna jump in here)

Jack walks up to the mask/yami and says "you look like fun lets put our names down to fight next"jack says very loudly to make sure everyone heard it "if i beat you will they treat me like a god to" @Shiro kurogane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back