• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CoolCortex said:
"The show was shut down..." Elaine reminded Delia.
@FireMaiden
"Oh, that's right. Sorry I forgot," Delia said, laughing. "Hey, would you mind getting my black with the skull on put of my dresser while I brush my teeth?" Bailey asked, while heading to the bathroom.

i desperately wait while pacing back and forth very loudly to make sure delia heard it

Last edited by a moderator:
Delia got out of the shower and dried off. She quickly got dressed, another pair of high waster shorts, the black tee with the skull, a red flannel, and a beat up pair of red converse high tops, and exited her room.

After closing the door from Jack's exit. Yami was annoyed and thoroughly pissed. Instead of going back to sleep or roaming around the dorms. Yami relocked the door and went to the window and jumped out of it and onto the ground below. He had his kitsune mask back on and it was clear where he was heading to relieve his annoyance. Walking back into the fight club revealed noticeably less people then from the other day and was understandable due to most the members having jobs or having some other thing to do.

Oh yeah, a moderator corrected my first announcement to make it PM me becuz he/she didn't allow me to use email...Haven't u checked it?

@Ami the breadling

Tsukiko sighed ,'at least I'm not the only one.' She smiled at Mew and said softy, "My... Name is ... Tsukiko. It is a pleasure to meet you..... If you don't think it's a problem it would be nice to go to the office with you. "

@mewbot5408

jack takes her by the hand and starts walking he was silent the whole way there but when we arrive i told her to close her eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back