• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Gifted Academy ([{Always Open}])

Will we shut down the RP due to few replies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maname struggled to carry her books, the large pile she was holdings ocked her face, causing her to have to lean back and forth to see. She stumbled slightly, on her way back to the library. She sweat dropped as her arms shook from the weight. “Oh n-” She didn't have time to finish her sentence, as she and her book dropped to the floor. “Oh, bother.” She whispered to herself, seeing the library doors in the distance.

Delia waved at him as he left, going back to sit down. She yawned, and went to collect her winnings, this time 1,000 bucks. She quickly went back to her open window. She entered her bad and showered, washing her face, and hidding her money, fighting clothes, and facepaint, before collapsing on her bed.

After leaving the fight club Yami took off his mask and his cloak covering his ears. Night time or when he was alone were the times he felt comfortable enough the not cover his ears and tail. He took the long way back to the dorms and instead of putting his cloak on to cover his ears and tail again. Yami climbed up to his dorm room and entered his dorm through the window. After locking the room's door and closing the blinds. Yami changed into his beast form and went to sleep on his bed.

Layla had gotten herself situated with her own dorm, and Fey had sneaked into her room while she was out and brought her the rest of her less-personal belongings. She decided that it would be the most productive of her to spend most of her time in the library, even if she would have to deal with people every once in a while. She grabbed her cloak, which she had forgotten at home, and felt very naked without, and put it on, leaving the hood down.

On her way to the library from her dorm, she found a girl staring at the books she had dropped on the floor. "You know," she began as she started walking towards her,"you shouldn't try to carry so much by yourself."

She stooped down and picked up a book and handing it to the girl, her face unchanging.

@m a x

@m a x

Marcus noticed the woman just outside the door and he difficulty and opened the library door to make it easier for the woman to enter.

Last edited by a moderator:

being_flirty_by_sugarshewolf-d9dct5t.jpg

MEW

~"meow's it going?"~<3

mew stepped down the hallway quietly with his boots clicking on the floor as he walked and his dark tail flicked behind him. he was holding a white bag over his side that was covered in various interesting pins and patches along with several things drawn on it in sharpie. mew stood 6'5 with dark hair that had cat ears poking up from the top as well a long tail behind him and deep red eyes that could appear mechanical at times. he was dressed in semi dark clothing with boots and striped sleeves,on his neck a red collar with a bell. mew walked down to the headmaster's office but then noticed Tsukiko with a small smile giving a little wave. "you new here too?" he simply asked her with a twitch of his dark ears and held out a hand. "my name's mew.

if your looking for the office I'm headed there now."

@Asuka Romeno

"Why are you waking me up?" Delia groaned, pulling herself out of bed. She streched and opened the door, after straighten her tank to and shorts.

@SwiftPhoenix

CoolCortex said:
Elaine was just exploring and saw Jack with Delia, and Delia seemed slightly annoyed, so Elaine snuck in, "Delia...Is Jack bothering you?" Elaine asks sarcastically.
@FireMaiden @SwiftPhoenix
"He woke me. You aren't supposed to wake a chicken up," she whispered back to Elaine. "Well, sorry Jack, I gotta shower, see ya in class," She waved and shut the door. "So, how are you?"

jack got bored so he go to yamis dorm and phase through the door and says "hey nice fighten last night i really took a beaten" "how is your head" jack sayse with laughter @Shiro kurogane

(@SwiftPhoenix Yami was wearing a mask at the fight club. only Delia could tell it was Yami under the mask due to her having felt his energy or aura... or something.)

Yami opened his eyes and glared at Jack who'd entered his room unannounced. Luckily Yami had already been awake and had change back to human form and reequipped his cloak to hide his ears and tail. "didn't i say ask before just letting yourself in?" Yami asked with an unsually dark tone that normally would instill the fear of death in humans.

(i can read minds i new it was you)

"you don't scare me i lived on the streets ive seen bigger more scary people than you" i said with a seemingly fun voice "so how did you learn to fight like that @Shiro kurogane

"then don't barge into peoples rooms first thing in the morning." Yami's voice still sounded dangerous. "and you can make your own guess on how i learned to fight." It was clear he was pissed for being bothered so early. "now, leave or do i need to throw you out like last time?" It wasn't a threat but a statement.

@SwiftPhoenix

Yami's eyes filled with what looked to be glowing blue flames and his voice lost the dangerous tone and turned to one of deathly calm. "you know, its pretty rude to read people's minds without consent. leave. now." Yami stood and walked to the door and opened it for Jack to leave.

@SwiftPhoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back