• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Getting Out of Pittsburgh { The Last of Us 1x1 with icedthemoon }

Jordan DeShay
Former Smuggler | 27 | Current location ;; Pennsylvania

Jordan chuckled as he heard Asher's comment, taking one last bite of beans before wiping his spoon off and tucking it into his pack. "I mean, I can lay on the blanket and you can lay on me gorgeous. That's perfectly fine with me." Jordan replied, winking at Asher as he shifted a little in place. He was fine with being his blanket and it was the first time he'd been a blanket for anyone, because he never stayed with anyone else. But Jordan wanted to stay with Asher.

Asher McCoy
Former Hunter | 29 | Current location ;; Pennsylvania

That should not have made his heart pound like it did. Asher was joking. Joking? Flirting? He was definitely flirting. They had been flirting for a while now. He accepted that as the truth of the situation. So when he was saying that he would sleep on Jordan, that was just a continuation of the flirting. Right? And Jordan’s response was also just flirting, right? He also cleaned off his spoon and handed it back to Jordan, now very much aware that he probably shouldn’t feel so comfortable putting things back in someone else’s pack. “Oh. Um.” That wink rattled him. That was what he was going to go with. “I mean, the blanket is okay too…” He tried to look away, but he was drawn back to that face. He hated how much he loved Jordan’s face. How much he wanted to touch his hair. How much he really wanted to kiss him again. No, stop that. Stop wanting things you shouldn’t want. Shouldn’t. Right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back