General Chat ~

@Reminiscent - where and how should I throw my character in?

I'd suggest you jump in somewhere in the festival-- Lexi's character is semi-open, you could join the group of 'interesting' people, or just waltz in with some grand scheme and plot. (thats just my boredom speaking)

@Lexielai - While I'd gladly take you up on the invite. Your midterms are more important and I don't want to get in the way. Also, if you don't intend to RP until after the mid-terms, then I am going to have to kindly deny anyway since I am wanting to be active and not sit idle waiting. I do, however, hope you the best on your tests. I know how frustrating they can be.

All three of my characters are available for interaction as well ~

But my reply will probably be till the weekend due to work and stuff >\\\\<

When it'd be a good time for my character to be thrown in, let me know... till then he'll be doing one of those 24/h 7/d training sessions.

Last edited by a moderator:
When it'd be a good time for my character to be thrown in, let me know... till then he'll be doing one of those 24/h 7/d training sessions.

You can throw him in whenever xD  I'll try and create an opening if you'd like. 

I tihnk I'll be quitting this naruto RP because it is too modern for me. i apologize for wasiting everyones time.

I tihnk I'll be quitting this naruto RP because it is too modern for me. i apologize for wasiting everyones time.

Alright. C'ya around!

@Nano, I'll get around to checking your CS in a bit. I currently have no access to my computer and I can't read everything on my phone.

I'm alive for today only guys!

Anyone, literally, anyone can interact with my characters--however, just be aware that I won't be able to respond till next weekend.

On second thought,

I'll be making it tomorrow since work is going to be slow tomorrow and I will be released from work earlier than anticipated! :DDD

IM SO SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE. I've been prepping for a hurricane for a while and it finished hitting and i forgot about RPN and now im outta touch... What a mess.

IM SO SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE. I've been prepping for a hurricane for a while and it finished hitting and i forgot about RPN and now im outta touch... What a mess.

No worries we all have our things 

JUST LIKE how I'm going to be starting my second job. (yay)

So I'll also be somewhat inactive.

It looks like pretty much everyone's been inactive either way, so you're probably good! I think Furaribis made a good first impression so far :^)

It's definitely alright; I've pretty been busy lately too. I'll try to get back to you all IC this week :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back