General Chat ~

Never did when I was in school-- now I'm like THE ONE THING THAT I CAN WATCH AND HOLD HOPE FOR AND ultimately BE DISAPPOINTED BY other than watching jobs and such slip through my fingers..

I just watch anime, Stranger Things, and the Walking Dead x: Nothing else interests me right now :c

I just watch anime, Stranger Things, and the Walking Dead x: Nothing else interests me right now :c

I wasn't ever into football either; the game just wasn't particularly compelling to me and I didn't think I cared. When I went this time though, it felt incredible to be cheering with everyone so much that the seats rumbled while we made a great comeback. I'd definitely recommend trying it. 

I wasn't ever into football either; the game just wasn't particularly compelling to me and I didn't think I cared. When I went this time though, it felt incredible to be cheering with everyone so much that the seats rumbled while we made a great comeback. I'd definitely recommend trying it. 

Perhaps one day I'll get into it. Too bad I'm not able to stay up late that often anymore, though :T 

I haven't forgotten...I just haven't had time to do itb and I refuse to attempt to do it on my phone with the new system

I haven't forgotten...I just haven't had time to do itb and I refuse to attempt to do it on my phone with the new system

Eh, it's not too bad from mobile, but I will agree that doing it on a computer of some kind is much more easier.

@Scheani @MaverickPun @Lexielai

I'm honestly thinking of making my characters a few years older just for the simple fact that Esche is having Awani remember everything 

Might keep Nui the same though.

Last edited by a moderator:
._. Do you not want Awani to remember?

Wipe the Awnaz memory?? ;n;

Eh, it's not too bad from mobile, but I will agree that doing it on a computer of some kind is much more easier.

@Scheani @MaverickPun @Lexielai

I'm honestly thinking of making my characters a few years older just for the simple fact that Esche is having Awani remember everything 

Might keep Nui the same though.

._. Do you not want Awani to remember?

Wipe the Awnaz memory?? ;n;

I figured that since people are finding the characters from Reimageddon as familiar faces

yknow

I thought about adding it to Yume's post as well .-.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hello people, feels nice to be here, soon making a Char, I'm from Argentina Btw, looking forward to getting to know you all, (every single one of you O_O).

Is there anything I should REALLY know (Not the rules tho, already read those)

Well, hello people, feels nice to be here, soon making a Char, I'm from Argentina Btw, looking forward to getting to know you all, (every single one of you O_O).

Is there anything I should REALLY know (Not the rules tho, already read those)

Be prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back