General Chat ~

Oh my oh my. I'm gonna go my another.

Problivly the exact opposite of Shaebae

@LoneSniper87 Please make your posts 2 paragraphs. This is a casual/detailed RP, so one and two sentences will not be tolerated.

Well I can try and if I continue all I can say is oh well, I can't do like two paragraphs of just straight filler, which is what will happen. And its like 3 sentences of dialouge then like two normally? Thats a paragraph. And I can't fit anything else, so sorry if its too little.

Also this rp just started, as im sure you know, so give it time if it is slow, once it picks up well then I can probably do like 2 paragrpahs easy.

Also this rp just started, as im sure you know, so give it time if it is slow, once it picks up well then I can probably do like 2 paragrpahs easy.

I don't know about you, but the beginning of an RP is the easiest time for one to make longer posts. It's not all that hard making a two paragraph post—include the character's thoughts, their expressions, and add onto the setting. Otherwise, it makes it harder for others to reference said expressions and actions. 

But that's just me. 

For me I like the beginning because I can influence the scenery. Like fuck it, I feel like snow and nobody mentioned the weather? Fuck that sunny shit. We want winters death spawn to coat our very world with its satanic Chris Cringle shizinnanigins.

For me I like the beginning because I can influence the scenery. Like fuck it, I feel like snow and nobody mentioned the weather? Fuck that sunny shit. We want winters death spawn to coat our very world with its satanic Chris Cringle shizinnanigins.

Same! I would've been more elaborate, but you know, when you got dangerous fumes and the fear of having a spider coming out of nowhere - "FUCK FUCK FUCK! SPIDER!" Pause. "I MEAN! RIN IS WALK-, FUCK YOU SPIDER! i CANT BREATHe"

Same! I would've been more elaborate, but you know, when you got dangerous fumes and the fear of having a spider coming out of nowhere - "FUCK FUCK FUCK! SPIDER!" Pause. "I MEAN! RIN IS WALK-, FUCK YOU SPIDER! i CANT BREATHe"

"SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!" Awkward glances, "What I meant was Shae pranced through the-- SHIT SHIT SHIT-- DID THAT THING CRAWL OUT OF HIROSHIMA OR SOME SHIT?! WHY DOES IT HAVE THAT MANY LEGS?!" Sad frantic backspacing, "FUCKFUCKFUCKffCUK! tHIS THING SHOULD BE MADE ILLEGAL OF LIFE!" *sobsob*

"SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?!" Awkward glances, "What I meant was Shae pranced through the-- SHIT SHIT SHIT-- DID THAT THING CRAWL OUT OF HIROSHIMA OR SOME SHIT?! WHY DOES IT HAVE THAT MANY LEGS?!" Sad frantic backspacing, "FUCKFUCKFUCKffCUK! tHIS THING SHOULD BE MADE ILLEGAL OF LIFE!" *sobsob*

"IM GOING TO DEPORT YOU AND REPORT YOU TO HIRORUMP! YOU FUCKING SPiDER!" REalizes about the POst. "Rin is enjoying her ti- WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?!!? GO BURN IN SATAN'S ARMPIT! MAY THE POWER OF HASHIRAMA COMPEL YOU!" starts throwing holy wATEr but faILS when spider JUmps. "EKKK!!!SENPAI HEKP!! LJHLKFG;FKHG"

"SOMEBODY GET THE FUCKING SALT ALREADY SHITSHITSHTISTHSITHSITHSITHISTHHTIWHSIOEHKFD" #Dead#2k16

Thats okay. My team is biting the dust atm. 

Fakin Nebraska goin' and winning by what? 3 points?

Omai. I don't even pay attention to this kind of stuff;;

Never did when I was in school-- now I'm like THE ONE THING THAT I CAN WATCH AND HOLD HOPE FOR AND ultimately BE DISAPPOINTED BY other than watching jobs and such slip through my fingers..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back