• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Duke: WTF?

Duke: What the fuck?

Duke: Try not to panic

You cannot try not to panic because you're too busy panicking! Three planets just vanished! What even happened to cause this?

@electroShogun

Duke: ...

...They're gone...Just like that, Arouri, Mark, Sam, poof, all gone. You're...not sure how to feel about this. You didn't really get to know Sam all that much. Mark and Arouri you spoke with from time-to-time, but never actually met them in person...This is, an odd feeling. You're not sure what it actually is...you guess that you feel...nothing.

Ken: ...

You are at a loss for words. You never really got to know the three, but the thought of any more deaths due to this game turns your stomach. You don't quite know what you feel... but the closest you can come to describing it is tranquil fury. You've had enough of this game taking innocent lives.

"We won't forget them. We'll fight in their name. And... we will win for them."

MK: Great Destroyer Afrien, may I ask what this Sgrub program is?

TF: Sgrub is the Universe we are Currently in

TF: Or More so The Program I used to Enter this Universe

MK: Jolly Good! Shall I create a wondrous Profile?

TF: ...

TF: Shit

TF: Uhh

TF: You Know what

TF: Sure

TF: Its not Like Armageddon would Hit

TF: Go for It

mushroomKing [MK] ceased trolling tyrannicalFigment -TF-

Shadow: throw teddy bear at glowing orb

Shadow threw the teddy bear up at the kernel and it glowed before revealing Teddysprite. She thought it was adorable. But no time to dawdle, the countdown started.

Shadow: make a Cruxite Dowel

She made a Cruise Dowel and put it and the Punched Card into the Totem Lathe. She made a Totem and looked at it. Interesting.

Shadow: look at countdown and head to the Alchemite

As she walked to the Alchemite, she looked at the countdown and almost dropped the Totem. Twenty seconds? Since when?

Shadow: Run to the Alchemite

She ran the rest of the distance with Teddysprite on her tail. She scanned the Totem into the Alchemite and she saw a glass frog...what?

Shadow: Smash the frog

She grabbed the frog and looked it over as the countdown struck five. She shrugged and threw it to the ground, causing it to smash just as the countdown reached zero. A bright light flashed and she passed out.

Ken: Contact Karkat

You decide to finally confront Karkat.

-- electroShogun (ES) began pestering carcinoGeneticist (CG) --

ES: Karkat

ES: Im Afriens ally

ES: I need to talk to you

CG: OH, GREAT.

CG: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT.

ES: I just have a few questions for you

ES: Firstly why is the Space aspect so important

CG: IT'S ONLY THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT IN THE FUCKING GAME.

CG: WITHOUT A SPACE PLAYER, YOU CAN'T WIN THE GAME.

CG: SO YOU'D BETTER NOT FUCKING DIE.

ES: Wasnt planning on it

ES: Next question

ES: Three lands in our session just vanished

ES: How and why the fuck

ES: And is there any way to get them back

CG: WHAT THE FUCK?

CG: YOU'RE TELLING ME THEY JUST VANISHED.

CG: INTO THIN AIR.

ES: Yes

CG: THAT NEVER HAPPENED TO US.

CG: SO I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE.

ES: Shit

ES: One more question

ES: How do I kno I can trust you

CG: WHAT KIND OF IDIOTIC QUESTION IS THAT.

CG: I'M ACTIVELY TRYING TO HELP YOU FLESHBAGS.

CG: OF COURSE YOU CAN FUCKING TRUST ME.

ES: That doesnt exactly fill me with confidence

CG: BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT TO.

CG: JUST REMEMBER THAT I AM GOING THROUGH THE TROUBLE TO HELP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS.

-- carcinoGeneticist (CG) ceased trolling electroShogun (ES) --

TT: Assist SL

TT: Now that the Cruxtruder is opened, you need to produce a Cruxite Dowel from it.

TT: Also, the glowing thing that just came out of the machine is called a Kernelsprite.

TT: At some point before you enter, you will need to combine it with something.

TT: Preferably something useless.

TT: Also, that timer on the Cruxtruder is how much time you have left until a meteor strikes your hive and kills you.

TT: So you need to move quickly.

@TheRPingMudkip

Shadow: Awaken

When she woke up, she was back in the purple respiteblock again. Was she asleep? Was she dead? Well, guess she won't know until she tries to sleep. She decided just to sit on the window and look out over the purple city. It was a bit darker than before. Wonder why. Another observation, Teddysprite wasn't there. Ah, how sad.

TT: Facepalm

This kid is a complete amateur. You doubt he'll make it, with him questioning everything you say.

TT: Turn the valve on the Cruxtruder.

TT: And don't forget about your Kernelsprite.

@TheRPingMudkip

Vekter: Turn Valve.

He rushed to the Cruxtruder hearing about the time and turning the valve.

SL: dOnE wItH vAlVe.

Vekter: Get Item For Kernelsprite

He looked around for an item for his Kernelsprite. He looked around and found a top hat. He threw it at the Kernelsprite.

@electroShogun

TT: I suppose that will work.

TT: Now, take the Cruxite Dowel from the Cruxtruder and put it in the Totem Lathe.

TT: That's the machine that looks like a bench, by the way.

TT: That will carve the Cruxite into a Totem.

@TheRPingMudkip

SL: uH, oKaY...?

Vekter: Do as told

He took the Cruxite Dowel from the Cruxtruder and put it in the Totem Lathe. He'd watch it's process.

Shadow: decide to go back

You've spent enough time looking at the city. Time to head back and figure out what happened to you in the real world. She went to her recuperacoon and got in, closing her eyes and waking up.

Shadow: wake up and look around

She opened her eyes and sat up. There was a banging coming from downstairs that made her curious about where she was. She was obviously alive, so she must be in what Afrien called the Medium. She stood up, dusted herself off, and looked around her respiteblock. Teddysprite was looking at her with a slight concern.

"Don't worry, I'm fine." She told him with a slight smile. "Do you know what's downstairs?"

"No, I don't. But I can go look if you want?" He said, his voice showing some concern. Odd, but she could get used to it.

Shadow: Head downstairs

She left her respiteblock, taking her daggers out before heading downstairs. There she found strange imp-like creatures with the heads of alligators, weird robot things, and horned hoofbeasts. She would have thought them cute if they hadn't been wrecking everything.

Shadow: Strife

She attacked the little imps, trying to get them to back away but ended up killing one after a while. It dropped this weird, oddly shaped block. She'd have to ask Afrien later. She found a little difficult to defeat, but they were getting slightly easier. Soon, they were cleared from her hive and she was slightly panting. How long was she out for for that many to evade her hive.

Shadow: Go back upstairs and message Afrien

She went back to her respiteblock, making sure to avoid the strange shaped blocks and opened Trollian.

SW: Um,

SW: may I ask what those strange

SW: blocks are that the

SW: strange-looking imps dropped?

@Midnight Phantom

Alisprite: Teach Ken

"Ken."

"Hmm?"

"It is time for you to learn another of your powers."

"Another power? You mean, changing the size of stuff isn't the only thing I can do?"

"Correct. You, as the Knight of Space, have several powers. At this time, you must learn teleportation."

"Teleportation?!"

"Yes. Come with me."

Ken: Follow Alisprite

You follow Alisprite outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back