• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

TF: How have you Not Heard of Me

TF: I live Completely by Risk

TF: Have you Not seen the Wanted Posters

TF: The reports Of My crimes

TF: Afrien Araeus is the Greatest Con Artist in Troll history

TF: I laugh At Death

@electroShogun

TA: never heard of you

TA: you mu2t be from an alternate alterniia

TA: oh 2hiit kk2 comiing over here

TA: giimme a few

@Midnight Phantom

Ken: Enter the portal

You, Aura, and the Sprites climb through the portal and end up in an unfamiliar place. You guess this is Duke's house. You look around.

"Hello? Duke?"

@Nawmoo

Duke: Be chilling outside

Sure is pretty peaceful. The imps haven't been bothering you ever since you put up that flawless sign. Heck, the robot chickens have even started building up the tower to the next portal. Things seem to be going just as you expectOH MY GOSH, HUMANS!!!

Duke: Be surprised

Holy crap, actual people! Two humans and ghosts just came popping out of one of the portals. Been quite some time since you've been around other humans. You here one of them call out your name, you assume that they must be Ken and Aura along with their sprites. You're not sure what to say, you guess hello would be the proper response.

Duke: Say hello?

You walk up to the new arrivals and start mingling with them.

Duke: "Um, hey guys, welcome to my land."

@electroShogun @MoltenLightning

A troll stands in his blank room, full of pictures of girls and such. He is a very flirty lad, and he does get most of his ladies. It's his life for flirting and video games. He has done it since he was much young in his life. Even though he was given life 19 years ago, now is the day he gets his name.

FILTHY FLIRTY TRASH_

He may be that, but that's not a name, moron.

VEKTER ULOKIZ_

Now that's better.

Vekter Ulokiz:
"I WANT PEOPLE TO CHAT WITH AWCKVgfrfter4sfw2eqntxcdhnwqjnx "

Ken: Greet Duke

"Nice to finally meet you, Duke. Here, have a present."

You hand Duke the punched card for a Punch Designix. Everything's going quite well so far, you'd say.

@Nawmoo

Ken: Wonder why you can't see very well

You took off your glasses, remember? You quickly put them back on and notice two messages. You don't recognize the name on one of them, so you ignore it.

Ken: Respond to Afrien

ES: Ill see if anyone can connect with you

Ken: Ask

"Hey, Aura? Does Sam have a client yet?"

@MoltenLightning

Duke: Accept Ken's Gift

You accept Ken's gift and see that it's the Punch Designix Punched Card. You captchalogue the Punch Designix Punched Card in your Sylladex. Yes, you finally have one, oh you can't wait to start making stuff.

Duke: Thank Ken

Duke: "You don't know how long I was waiting for one. Thank you, Ken, for doing this for me."

@electroShogun

Last edited by a moderator:
TF: Well I am currently Busy

TF: So I am of no Use

@TheRPingMudkip

Afrien : Leave

You have ended your chat with whoever that person was. Too cheery for you. You walk towards the Kino City, as you can see it off in the distance. You soon enter the city and make an announcement.

"GUESS WHO HAS RETURNED!?"

"The Great Destroyer!"

"The Tyrant has Returned!"

Duke: Examine

You look at whatever Ken was looking at and don't see anything out of the norm. Everything seems fine to you, just a bunch of metal towers and chrome flooring in an everlasting nightfall. Pretty normal, to you...However, Ken saying that he saw something now has you a bit paranoid. You aren't one who likes to be caught with your pants down when shit hits the fan. Might as well ask what Ken saw.

Duke: Respond to Ken

Duke: "I'm not sure what you're talking about, Ken, I don't see anything. What did you see?"

@electroShogun

At the sight, he immediatley chats with someone else

~ spamLord begins chatting with electroShogun ~

spamLord: hEy We HaVe ThE sAmE cOlOr LoL sO fUnNy

@electroShogun

Duke: Get really paranoid

Sky blue wasn't something that you were shore you ever saw during your exploration. Everything was mostly dull yellow or a puce. What in the world could be sky blue?

Duke: Be prepared

You pull out your LOCK BREAKER, just in case. You wouldn't be surprised if whatever Ken saw turned out to be hostile and you just really needed something to make you feel safe, like a teddy bear or a giant fucking key that you can use to thrust into monsters.

Afrien : Enter Throne Room

You wander through the city and make your way to the Throne. A much Larger Kino, about the size of your head, sits int he Throne.

"Great Destroyer! It is nice to see you!"

"So you did select a King while I was gone. Good."

"I have been ruling since the days you have left for."

"Plural? I have only been gone for a few hours."

"Hours? Destroyer, it has been several years!"

Afrien : Think

So when the Land Rebooted, you jumped into the future. Explains why the Kino City is so much Bigger.

"Well, I will be staying temporarily. I must use the portal once more in the near future."

"You are always welcome in this land!"

"Guess it was nothing... Huh?"

Ken: Examine area

You notice something lying on the floor nearby. You walk over and pick it up.

"A punched card? What's this doing here?"

@Nawmoo

Duke: "Punched card?"

Duke: Take a quick peek at your sylladex

Yup, the Punch Designix is still captchalogued. So what is that punched card doing here and how did it get here in the first place?

Duke: "What's punched on the punched card?"

@electroShogun

Duke: Speculate

You're not sure if alchemizing this was a good idea. You're curious to see what it is, but at the same time nervous. This could be some sore of clever trap. Maybe some punched the code for a swarm of ogres or worse. Than again, could be just something useless like a top hat. Eh, you guess it couldn't hurt to try it out....But you still keep your weapon at the ready, it brings you a bit of comfort and wielding it makes you feel safer.

Duke: "Sure, why not, I always wanted to see what lays in a mysterious punched card. Follow me."

You start walking inside your abode to your lounge, where all your equipment is.

@electroShogun @MoltenLightning

Users who are viewing this thread

Back