• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

CG: THAT'S FANTASTIC!

CG: IF ONLY WE COULD DO THE SAME FOR TEREZI...

Terezi: Interrupt

GC: 3XCUS3 YOU K4RK4T

GC: 1 4M P3RF3CTLY F1N3 W1TH B31NG BL1ND TH4NK YOU V3RY MUCH

CG: TEREZI WHAT THE FUCK

CG: STAY OUT OF MY PM'S

@Midnight Phantom

Lyssa: ???

"Um, what are you talking about? My name is Lux. K?"

They didn't need to know you you actually were. Unless they already did, but you could try to brush them off.

Lyssa: Dang

You should have known that the Seer of Life could see you. Well, whatever.

"Fine. Whatever. But, I bet you're confused. Right? Well don't ask me, I have no idea what's going on anymore either."

You cross your arms and sigh. Frustrating.

~~~~

Aura: Smile

"Morning, valiant knight. How'd you rest?"

Duke: Sleep

You appear to be back on the moon, before you ever began your session of Sburb. You know that this is a dream, but you can't remember why you're sleeping. You decide to venture out of the lunar outpost and into space. Since this is a dream, logic is meaningless. You go exploring dream bubbles.

"Yup yup! So, what do we do now, leader?"

You put a playful emphasis on leader just because.

Lux: Cross arms

You stand and cross your arms, closing your eyes. Dang it Aura, why did she have to take away your Rage?

"So, when we do beat the game.. Will we all have to control certain parts of society or something?! That'd be so amazing..."

You imagine making everyone a hippie. Weird. Or maybe you could control the wars or something?

"Ken could be president, ill be the ambassador because sh*t does that sound cool."

Theo: fantasize

We will be the best rulers of the world ;3c

"We would be gods, and control the very universe. I assume something like the Human Myths of the Olympians, we would have control over something related to our aspect. Ken would be our Zeus, and be the highest god. Aura would be the Goddess of Emotions, and so on."

You ponder on this for a moment, before shaking these thoughts away.

"But yes, our current goal is to breed the Genesis Frog."

@electroShogun @MoltenLightning

"Iza... Who now? I think I would be a PERFECT Ares, thank you very much! And why EMOTIONS? I can't control joy, or sadness. Only the fudging anger of people."

Theo: be thor

You cannot be thor because your just not

" I love mythology, its like the backstory of the universe!"

Theo: explode

You cant literally explode, you can however explode on the inside. Using your excitement for the current topic of conversation you- you actually decide to calm down. you don't like being this excited.

Shadow smiled as they discussed this. Gods and Goddesses huh? That was something she hadn't thought about. She might have to, if they actually did miraculously defeat the Hex Society. She would admit she had some trouble imagining defeating such strong opponents, especially if they have luck on their side. She sighed as she thought about this as held her side. This was just going to get harsher....

Amanda sighed as she listened......or at least tried to listen.......to their conversation. Gods and Goddesses? Pathetic. Why would they compare themselves to the ones who already played their part and were old news? She agreed with Ken; they were who they were. There was no need to change that just to match a stupid god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back