• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Aura: Persuade

You raise your fist, a wild look coming to your eyes.

"I WILL do it..."

You start smiling a small bit. Maybe he'd seen you before, and what you were capable of. Maybe not. Either way, he shouldn't push his luck... Hehe! Puns...

Chelon: Explore

You're return back to base, promptly sure that your timing was flawless. You walk into the meeting room only to find that Fox had left the coop...You take this moment to figure out that he's probably dealing with the those do-gooders.

*Sigh*

Chelon: Go see if he needs assistance

You slowly walk around and stumble upon your boss being man-handled by them. You watch for a while, figuring that you could find possibly some joy out of this situation....You do, but you figure it's time to help him out.

Chelon: Assist

You roll a AA-BOMBSHELL over to the rag-tag team of players, assuming that the sudden burst of electricity would give your lucky leader the chance to escape. You watch at as it creeps up towards them, slowly skidding forward, as if there were an actual turtle in the shell...So majestic.

Fox: Smirk

You spot Chelon's AA-bomb and smirk.

"So sorry, but it appears our meeting has drawn to a close. I certainly found it... electrifying."

The bomb explodes in a storm of electricity, shocking your attackers into submission. Luckily, none of the electricity hits you. You toss the Rage girl off of you and fly up to Chelon.

"Excellent, Tortoise."

@Nawmoo

----------

Ken: Be electrocuted

Something shocks you and the others, stunning you. You fall to the ground, twitching.

@Midnight Phantom @MoltenLightning @Kurai Okami

Aura: Oh

You get electrocuted, then fall to your knees. Convulsing violently, you still are able to stare up at Fox with widened, furious eyes.

If you weren't in huge amounts of pain, you would be trying to kill them both.

'THOSE FUDGING FUDGERS HAVE BETTER FUDGING GET THEIR FUDGING PLANE TICKETS BECAUSE I'M GOING TO FUDGE THEM OVER!!!'

Aura: Wish you could move

IF YOU COULD YOU WOULD STRANGLE THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THAT MORTY GUY!!! RAAAAR!! You manage to move a bit at this thought.

Ken: Recover

You're the first to recover. Your Astral Heat absorbed a decent amount of the electricity. You slowly stand up and check on the others. They're still stunned. And that Mortimer guy's gone, too. Well, at least you got Duke back.

Deust : Sit Up

You manage to get up after the electricity stops passing through your spores.

Deust : Free Duke

You open up your Sylladex, and let Duke out of his Captchalogue card.

"Are you alright?"

@Nawmoo

Kersin stands up shakily, he hadn't been electrocuted like that since fighting that blue blood that happened to have a taser on them. He slowly breathed in and out to re gain some air that had been knocked out of his lungs on impact with the ground.

Aura: Move

You would, if all of your limbs weren't trembling from shock AND anger... But, slowly, you do manage to get up on your feet. You look back at Ken, breathing rapidly.

"I REALLY WANT TO GO TEACH THEM SEVERAL LESSONS, DON'T YOU!?"

You said this as if you already planned on going.

Duke: Converse

Duke: ...

There is a pattern here and it probably involves you NOT having your COSMIC SPECS. You just glare at Ken, maybe your body language will tell him something.

@electroShogun

"...oh, you don't have your glasses! Shoot! Uh..."

You think for a moment.

"Why don't we go back and make you another set?"

You teleport everyone back to the- wait, no, you don't. Something's blocking your teleport.

"Huh? That's weird..."

You shift your focus out of the castle and teleport everyone into the Kino city instead.

"I couldn't bring us back to the throne room for some reason... Let's investigate."

@Nawmoo @Midnight Phantom @MoltenLightning @Kurai Okami

Duke: Give retort

You pop out the WEIGHTED BAG from your sylladex. You pour its contents onto the floor and write in it with your finger.

*Noted/Well Shit*

...Yeah, that's the best you could do on short notice.

@electroShogun @Midnight Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
AM: if we need a new rendezvous place temporarily

AM: there is a castle in my land

AM: one inhabitant wouldn't be pleased

AM: but nobody cares about him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back