• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

'Man you messed up.'

'Shut the fuck up. I don't need your bullshit right now.'

"I cannot physically read, and I had a lapse in judgement and tried to have Charlotte read a book of evil knowledge. I need this book to get my Ancestor out of my soul, so he will stop possessing me. Duke refuses to help, Charlotte was scarred from reading, and I don't have eyes that can read."

@Kurai Okami

'Seriously, this is going awfully.'

'Shut your motherfucking mouth Chryom.'

CA: Duke please

CA: You are on Good terms with Them

CA: You know How their magic Works

CA: Help me Out here

@Nawmoo

'I shouldn't trust you to make any decisions.'

'DID I NOT TELL YOU TO MOTHERFUCKING SHUT UP!?'

"Look, Charlotte, I'm sorry. I didn't think you would be effected like that."

@electroShogun

"Even i know better than to look in arcane spell books without instruction. It could eat your face, let out a demon, do that," as she said the last part she motioned to Charlotte, then walked over to her and began comfortiong her.

Duke: Think

It's true, you are somewhat on good terms with your Horrorterror homies. However, that does not entitle Afrien usage of your GRIMOIRE to find some sort of soul spell. You were expecting him to use the book for a more practical reason, like....Okay, you can't think of any practical reasons to ever use this book, but you still feel crossed. This is clearly a grimoire for summoning the zoologically dubious, not some book on splitting ancestral spirits from your own soul.

Duke: Clean up

You start captchalogueing your stuff, starting with everything that was on the floor. You didn't want anymore incidences to happen and having shit scattered across the floor was just asking for an accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amanda: Read Black Kings Mind

Amanda focused on the black kings mind. Now, what was big and dastardly planning?

@Midnight Phantom

Shadow: Wake up

Shadow bolted up out of bed and looked around. What...what was this place? She was just in her hive...wasn't she? And her lusus...she felt the tears run down her face as she sunk to the floor, holding her legs and burying her head in her knees.

Black King: Think

We must double our efforts! Focusing all of our resources on the completion of BIO-3 will see its completion within mere days. Then, even those meddling heroes cannot stop us!

@ShadowHuntress

Hummingbird: Walk over

You sigh, and take your time walking over to Fox. You didn't think this was a good idea at all.

"What do you waaaaaaaaaa
nt?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hummingbird: *Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

"Fine, but if you get killed or they don't get scared... I'm going with Plan B."

You smile mischievously.

Fox: Use Appearifier

You punch in the temporal and spatial coordinates of the being called Jack Noir at the peak of his power. You attempt to Appearify him. The Appearifier generates a paradox imprint of him, which is vacuumed up by the Ectobiology apparatus. You then activate the Ectobiology apparatus, generating a paradox clone of Jack Noir, as a baby.

"Tortoise. I need 35 years on him."

@Nawmoo

Tortoise: Look at Baby Noir

You stare at the little black bundle of joy and eventual stabbyness. He's pretty cute, but orders are orders.

Tortoise: Accelerate

You start making Baby Noir's body age faster than usual and stopped when he finally reached maturity. You'd say he's thirtyish...Kind of...Eh, he looks like it so you don't really care.

Tortoise: One Jacky Noir, age appropriate.

*Yawn*

@electroShogun

Hummingbird: Collect

You picture the original Jack in your Mind, and store his Mind in your own. You then push it into the Clone's empty Mind, and smile.

"There. If you need me, I'll be watching the shoooooooooooow... "

She sat down in her chair resting her arms behind her head and smiling.

Deust : Ask

"What do you hear..?"

@ShadowHuntress

-----------------------

Afrien : Get Annoyed

'Oh my god...'

'Why are you so eager to remove me?'

'I DUNNO MAYBE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT YOU USED MY BODY TO ABDUCT SOMEONE!?'

'Fair point.'

Afrien : Snatch Grimoire

You grab the Grimoire and hand it to Theo.

"Theo! You aren't pure, so can
you look for a soul splitting spell for me?"

@Kurai Okami

Iguana: Strife

You glide backwards out of the way of an oncoming attack from Clone- Noir, and draw your dagger. Noir flies at you, Tentacles whipping forwards.

Iguana: Counter

You draw your dagger, and stab yourself in the stomach.

"NYX!"

You cry out as a black meteor forms behind you, blasting at Noir.

@electroShogun

Clone Noir: React

You pull the sword out of your stomach and attempt to slice through the meteor. The meteor shatters your sword, surprising you enough that you fail to teleport out of the way. The meteor smashes your head into black goop, instantly killing you.

@Midnight Phantom

Duke: Grab Grimoire

You cannot grab your GRIMOIRE because Afrien just snagged it. What the hell, it was just here a moment ago, where did it go?

Duke: Notice Afrien

That green-blooded jerk just took your GRIMOIRE from off your FURTHEST DISC and handed it over to Theo.

Duke: Retaliate

You hop on Afrien's back and grab a hold of him by his candy corn-colored horns.

@Midnight Phantom

"As expected. Our individual power far eclipses even a First Guardian's."

You step in front of the camera and glare at it menacingly.

"You would be wise to give up, trolls. You cannot defeat us. Just look at how easily we crushed your mortal nemesis."

You point at the clone's corpse.

"Stop now, or the same fate shall befall you."

You give the camera a wicked grin before cutting the recording.

"Excellent work, everyone. Now to send the footage."

@Midnight Phantom @MoltenLightning @Nawmoo

Afrien : Be Assaulted

You feel Duke leap onto your back and grab your horns, yanking on them. You Howl in pain and reel backwards, before charging forwards and headbutting a nearby wall. Duke gets flung into the wall by the impact.

"Sorry Duke. Natural instinct."

@Nawmoo

----------------------------------

"Perfect! Kahahahaha!"

@electroShogun

Duke: Lay down in pain

You're flung off Afrien and straight into a wall. You flop to the floor, face first, and lay down in pain. The impact with the wall as left you with a sore body and a wicked headache. If you could still speak, you'd be groveling.

Afrien : Use Fraymotif

You pull EIR EROICO from your STRIFE DECK and place it next to duke, before cranking the handle on the music box. A green light surrounds Duke, soothing his pain. You put the EIR EROICO back in your STRIFE DECK and back away.

@Nawmoo

'Smooth.'

'Fuck yourself.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back