• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"When Shellbrain wakes up, we can show them that even a fraction of our power is lightyears beyond theirs!"

You pull out your dagger, poking Tortoise's forehead until a bit of blood dribbles down the blade. You smear it off his forehead and lick your knife, cackling.

@electroShogun @Nawmoo

"After you." She said, mock bowing with a chuckle. This was more fun than most people give it credit for!

@Midnight Phantom

Wolf looked up at Fox's outburst. So they figured out their aspects? That's...that's pretty cool. They must be experienced in the world of computers for that to work. She and the others were fully impressed.

"Dragon Mom? Are you still listening?" Shadow asked, walking closer. Before she could get too close, though, Dragon Mom flapped her wings and roared. "Wh-what's wrong? Did something happen?" She asked, tearing up. She had been so temperamental lately. What had she done wrong?

'You have disgraced the Blue Blood Bloodline! You do not deserve to be helped through your pathetic existence! If you can't survive on your own, then you shouldn't have been brought into this world!'

With that, she flew off, making sure she beat her wings hard enough to knock Shadow over. She then flew off, ignoring Shadow's pleas for her to stay. Shadow was left there crying, begging for her to come back.

CA: Oh that

CA: So you Know how Lyssa lives in Aura

CA: Well my Ancestor has been In my soul Since I ascended

CA: He decided that Possessing Me and forcibly Bringing Shadow to LONAS was a Good idea

CA: So yeah

CA: Flying back To LONAS now

@electroShogun

Deust : Go

You grab Amanda's Hand and fly out the window, hurtling through space at 200x speed. You should reach Derse quickly.

@ShadowHuntress

Chryom : Take Over

CA: This Is Chryom Araeus Speaking.

CA: I Am Afrien's Ancestor Who Was Implanted Into His Soul By Yggdrasil.

CA: I May Have Acted Rashly, And I Am Very Sorry.

@electroShogun

"We are almost there."

You rapidly approach Derse, reaching the Atmosphere within seconds of leaving LONAS.

@ShadowHuntress

Ken: Message Terezi

ES: Hey uh

ES: Terezi was it

GC: Y3S??

ES: I need you to do me a favor

ES: Read Afriens mind and see if hes telling the truth

ES: He claims that his ancestor is in his mind

ES: But Im a bit skeptical

GC: SUR3 G1V3 M3 4 M1NUT3

Terezi: Read thoughts

You gain knowledge of Afrien's thoughts.

@Midnight Phantom

'CHRYOM YOU NEED TO FUCK OFF AND GIVE ME MY BODY BACK'

'I am trying to have a conversation with Ken.'

'HE THINKS I'M FUCKING CRAZY YOU SPINAL CREVICE! YOU'RE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE!'

'That is debatable.'

'WHY DID I GET SUCH A FUCKING AWFUL ANCESTOR!?'

'Why did I get an awful descendant?'

'FUCK YOU!'

@electroShogun

Desut : Make Haste

You pull Amanda through the streets of Derse, and into the Castle, bound for the Throne Room. If she can read the King's thoughts, then you would have the upper hand.

@ShadowHuntress

Tortoise: Wake up

Tortoise: Uuuugh, enough with the pokin' already, I'm up. What do you want?

@electroShogun @Midnight Phantom

~~~~

Duke: WAKE UP!

After a long deserved rest, you immediately burst into action. Okay, you're still in Deust's place, good. Now you just got to find your friends.

Duke: Find friends

You start looking around the palace in search for your associates, hoping to bump into one of them.

Amanda: Frown

Okay, he was no fun. Going straight to the castle might be the best way and the fastest, but they were going 200x those around them. They could afford a little fun. But she still kept lookout for anything that might prove useful.

@Midnight Phantom

GC: Y34H H3S T3LL1NG TH3 TRUTH

GC: 1 C4N S33 TWO D1FF3R3NT P3RSON4L1T13S

ES: Welp

ES: That settles that

Ken: Message Afrien(?)

ES: Okay I believe you

@Midnight Phantom

----------

Charlotte: Wander

You've been wandering around for the last ten minutes. You're starting to get bored of wandering.

Charlotte: Encounter Duke

You bump into Duke... literally.

"Oof!"

You fall back.

@Nawmoo

"There you are! We need your time powers to pull off our master scare tactic! Kyahaha~!"

@Nawmoo

------------------------------

CA: Finally got control Over my Body again

CA: Sorry about Chryom being Useless

CA: All he Does is cause trouble And give Awful Advice

CA: And he censors Everything I say

@electroShogun

-----------------------------

Deust : B&E

You slink around behind the throne with Amanda, giving her a vantage point to read the Black King's Thoughts.

@ShadowHuntress

Duke: Look for your friends

You don't need to because you just bumped into on. You are currently on the ground flat on your back. You see that you've found Charlotte, still here in the castle.

Duke: Get ups

You get up and help her up so you're both up. Unfortunately, there are no one ups. If you could still speak, you'd say, "What's up?"

@electroShogun

~~~~

Tortoise: Ooooh, more time shinanigans. Soooo what's up?

@Midnight Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
CA: I plan On asking Duke about it When we return

CA: Maybe his Eldritch Gods have some kind Of ritual I can Use to Move Chryom into another Object

@electroShogun

------------------------------------------

"Alright Tortoise, here is the deal. There is this guy that the Troll's and their buddies can't beat named "Jack Noir". Our plan is to make a Paradox clone of him, have you age him up, Bird can give him his memories, and then I'm gonna off him on camera. If the Trolls see how easily we can take out a First Guardian, they will give up all hopes of beating us!"

@Nawmoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back