• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Shadow: Fly over

You were worried about Ken. Why was he acting like this? He was never for just one person but everyone as a whole. But....Aura was his matesprite, right? Could it be because of that? Because if so....then would they have to listen to someone else?

"Ken?! What's going on? You've never been one to back away from a challenge." She said, landing beside Afrien. "Why are you acting like this? Have you....lost faith in us?" She asked, looking at Afrien as he said what he did.

@electroShogun

Afrien : Grab Ken

You walk over to Ken and pull him off the ground by the collar.

Afrien : Pap

HELL NO! You reel your hand back and slap some sense across Ken's Face.

"YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD TOGETHER! IF YOU ARE OUR LEADER, THEN SHOW SOME SPINE! LEAD US WITHOUT FEAR, WITHOUT HESITATION! DON'T BE A WEAKLING LIKE MY ANCESTORS!"

@electroShogun

Shadow watched, worry and confusion clear on her face. This....this Hex Group or whoever they were was tearing them apart already, and they hadn't done anything major. Maybe....maybe they shouldn't fight them. They shook Ken so easily and he was one of the toughest in their little group. What...what if they did something to one of the others? Or worse, Afrien? She couldn't bear to think of him so scared again.

Shadow: Heal Aura

She jumped when she heard her name. She spaced out again. She quickly wiped the hopeless look off her face and worked on healing Aura. She...she couldn't let them know what she was thinking. They'd only find her weak again.

@MoltenLightning @electroShogun @Midnight Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ugh," Theo sighed "SURE LET MY COOKING EFFORTS BE WASTED!" she then capchalouged all the food in anger and flew out the open window.

Amanda: Go to throne room

Amanda flew to the throne room and sat against a wall. She didn't feel like standing afterall.

Amanda: Grow curious

Her mind drifted to the Hex Group and began wondering what they were like. Were they as strong as the trolls said or maybe they were exaggerating. She kinda wanted to talk to one, but then she might get labeled as a traitor and she didn't feel like having everyone turn their backs on her. That would suck.

Shadow: Agree

She only nodded her head after healing Aura's wounds. She would be fine, all she really needed was to wake up. She kept her eyes downcast as she flew to the throne room, wanting some time to think before they began the meeting.

@MoltenLightning @Midnight Phantom

Afrien : Fly

You arrive in the throne room with Deust, and pull on a scone. A large round table and chairs spiral up from the floor, enough seats for 12.

Aura: Wake up

You slowly open your eyes from the dream... That you had forgotten. Hmm... Well, that didn't matter.

"Erghhh... My head hurts..."

Aura: How many fingers?

You scrutinize the fingers for a moment.

"Three...?"

Why was that a question?! Of course it was three!

"Yeah. Three."

~~~~~

Hummingbird: Consult

Though you didn't care what they said, you still asked them.

"So, there's this memory I'm locking from Aura that may or may not put her on a rampage... Should I wait to unlock it? I diiiiid warn Ken ahead of time, but of cooooooooourse he didn't listen."

"I swear, you guys always shoot me down. I'm a Bird, let me spread my wings for Pete's sake..."

You grumble, but comply. He was right, for now...

~~~~~

Aura: Hug back

You hug him back.

"You know, for some reason, I don't regret banging my head against that rock... But I do at the same time. Its weird..."

Ken: Post on "Team Cross Dimension"

ES: I have some info

ES: I think one of the six is a Mind player

TA: iit make2 2en2e

TA: iif they could control the wiitch liike that

CG: GREAT. SO WE KNOW ONE OF THEIR ASPECTS.

CG: DOESN'T HELP US FIGHT AGAINST IT.

CC: Quit being suc)( a downer, Karkat!

CC: We'll figure somet)(ing out!

"What?! Was it Lyssa again?! I swear, people are taking advantage of me."

~~~~~

Lyssa: Do nothing

Yeah, well. Not like you could do anything. Aura was getting better at pushing you down... Urgh... Whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back