• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"HEY, these tacos were being made before we knew we were gonna die!" Theo said taking a bite out of her taco

Last edited by a moderator:
Deust : Do Something

You kinda spaced out when Afrien bolted earlier. You read through the Memo, getting a grasp of what was going on. You decide to look for someone.

"Charlotte! Have you read this memo perhaps?"

@electroShogun

Duke: Give Theo the look

You slide down your COSMIC SPECS so that Theo can clearly see your eyes. You then raise one of your brows while lowering the other. If you could still speak, you would probably say in a questioning tone, "Really?" to Theo while you were making this look.

@Kurai Okami

"Apparently, that other session that Iguana messed with has been helping these idiots. And somehow, they found out about us! Iguana, care to explain?"

Your sneer had started twitching into an annoyed smile of malice. A message popped up, and it became an all out scowl.

DH: You are soooooooooooooo funny!

DH: Hahaha!

DH: Haha!

DH: Haaaaaaaaa...

DH: Ha.

DH: How about this:

DH: No.

DH: I'm not scared by some wanna-be poser.

DH: The only reason why you're even
alive is because of your girlfriend.

DH: But, you know what I've nooooticed?

DH: She always gets
hurt.

DH: Because of your
incompetence.

DH: Maaaaaaybe, when she wakes up, she won't even recognize you!

DH: Is that what you want,
Ken?

Hummingbird: Wait

These people weren't getting to you. THEY WEREN'T... But if they did... You weren't sure you'd be able to hold back a murder or two.

Ken: Panic

Oh, god. This person is insane. She can clearly mess with Aura's mind. She could very easily wipe her memories of you.

ES: Please no

ES: Dont mess with Auras mind

ES: Ill do anything

----------

Fox: Mediate

"That's enough, you two! Bird, leave the Knight alone for now. We need him in one piece, physically and mentally. Iguana, go and kill some Giclops and clear your mind."

@Midnight Phantom @MoltenLightning

"Now THAT is something I can get behind!"

You leap from your seat, drawing your dagger and sprinting from the room. Maniacal laughter rings through the halls as you exit to find the lambs to your slaughter.

-----------------------------------

"If we work together, they cannot beat us. The ten of us make an amazing team! And with the support from Karkat's band, we are unstoppable!"

@electroShogun

Duke: Mean business

You begin to slam your right fist into the palm repeatedly. Clearly, you were showing that you meant business. There was absolutely no time to enjoy tasty mexican cuisine. They needed to be focused on beating these wrongdoers and tacos would comically get in the way.

@Kurai Okami

~~~~

???: Wake up

*Yawn*

???: Iiiis this meeting over or what?

@electroShogun

"Fiiiiiiiine. But I'll leave him a little warning. In case his buddies get a little too curious."

Hummingbird: Warn

DH: Good.

DH: I didn't want to have to do that.

DH: But, a warning.

DH: Stop worrying about us.

DH: You know what will happen if we see anymore...

DH: Suspicious activity.

DH: You'll find the love of your life is...

DH: Much, much more lethal than ever before!

DH: Have a nice daaaaaaaaaaaaay~!

~ disregardingHummingbird [DH] ceased pestering electroShogun [ES] ~

"Ok, dude i'm pretty sure nobody has eaten anything in a while, we need to eat and i just so happen to have made tacos for everyone's enjoyment and benefit." Theo explained "I always say, you can't think on an empty stomach which is true for the most part."

AM: dude ken wtf r u talking about

AM: More heads the better

???: Alright, glad to have participated in another important meeting.

???: Go back to sleep

@electroShogun

~~~~

Duke: Flail about

You have resorted to flailing about like a mad man, you're not even sure what you're doing right now.

@Kurai Okami

"Yep yep, i have indeed, a proven, my point." theo said triumphantly "COME ON EVERYONE GET YO BUTTOCKS IN HERE ITS 'KNIGHTS AT THE ROUND TABLE' TIME!" she shouted out the window then returning to standing there and possibly floating a bit. 'oh yeah i still have that errand to run... life first nerd later' she decided

Users who are viewing this thread

Back