• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

AM: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SH*****T

AM: HOW THE F*CK

NH: Calm down i'm sure your over reacting.

NH: So, how do we counter this threat.

QA: Well well well, looks like we're up shit creak without a paddle.

QA: Six Sburb players that are more powerful than us and are actively messing with our session.

QA: Speaking of, why are they messing with us?

QA: I'm pretty sure we've done nothing to piss them off so what gives?

@electroShogun

"6 Gods, with a combined strength of 72. We need to go all out, maybe try and take them on 1 at a time. If we cant stand against all 6 at once, we need to divide and conquer. We can win this Ken."

@electroShogun

theo leaned out the window closest to everyone who was outside "COME GET UR TACOS WHILE WE ARE STILL ALIVE TO EAT THEM!" she was not looking forward to battling these OP god *ss holes.

Duke: Bonk Theo

You lightly bonk Theo on the head with the can of MT. LIGHTNING you picked up earlier. This was no time for tacos. Clearly, they needed some steaks, you want your last meal to actually mean something.

Duke: Bonk yourself

What are you talking about, this is no time for any meal! You need to think strategy, plan a counter attack, something else rather than eating. You bonk yourself for even considering that.

@Kurai Okami

Shadow: Worry

She didn't participate in the memo conversation, but she was reading it. They were in so much trouble and she didn't know how she was going to be able to help....

Amanda: Worry but giggle

Okay, so they might all die....Welp, that was the risk they had to take when they started playing this game. So....why were they freaking out now? She giggled a bit at the thought. How stupid they were.

"Oh. Weeelllllllll, I may or may not have done something. But that doesn't maaaaaaaaaatter! Seriously, we can fix this. I recently figured out that they've... Found out about our existence. And know who we are."

You spill the beans, not really telling them for their input. Just telling them so she can see their reaction. Maybe you could cause some chaos to get them off your backs? Yeah, maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back