• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

"Hello, your Harmonia right?" Theo asked quizzically, holding her axe with one of the blades on the ground. Maybe she should put it away, eh, who knows you can never be too careful.

Shadow smiled at Duest's generosity. He may say he wasn't their king, but he still cared for them. He could never leave those feelings behind. How he and Afrien got along so well puzzled her though since they were complete opposites.

Afrien : Take Fraymotif

You snag the music box from Deust and add it to your Sylladex.

"No idea what these do, but guess we can figure it out later."

"Agreed. lets hope they were worth the boondollars."

"Pfft, you have more boondollars than you know what to do with."

"Fair enough."

Theo put away her weapon quickly, there wasn't gonna be a fight so that was good. step one completed... wait when did you make steps the only how to guide you'll ever need is the how to do guide and you don't even really need that one.

" I want to ascend because i believe that it will make me stronger so i can help instead of be helped" Theo said this whilst remembering she was the one who got everyone in danger by running off into the forest to be depressed alone.

" Depends on what its about, if its something they will never forgive each other for, i moderate, if its something they can both get over let them argue, it will make them better friends in the end."

"Excellent! You have passed my trial, Theo. However... you haven't yet reached the top of your Echeladder. Even with my intervention, I can only bring you to rung 99. You will need to earn the final rung on your own."

@Kurai Okami

"I can try my very best!" Theo said confidently, the final rung couldn't be that difficult to achieve with a quick one or two hour grinding session.

"Before you leave, I have something for you."

You hold out your hand, and a shining golden battle-axe appears in it. You hand it to Theo.

"This is the Harmonious Edge, my weapon. I give it to you, Page. Use it well."

@Kurai Okami

"Well, I am QUITE happy with my purchase. Now, Ken, we should go try these out. Maybe even see if we can combo? Just to see..?"

You subconsciously put on puppy eyes, for some fudging reason.

Aura: Stop that nonsense!!!

You do just that, instead stretching a bit to shrug off the begging act as if it were nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back