• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Aura: Blink

Hm? So, does that mean Sharil is off to get Theo and Kersin?

"So, Sharil is going off to get Theo and Kersin? Right?"

Don't assume the worst...

Shadow: Be devastated

Sharil...is gone? Why...why did this happen? She felt herself tear up and she sat down, hiding her face in her knees. Why...what was the point of being able to heal the others if she couldn't help everyone? She...she had the ability to save her....but she wasn't there.....she didn't even know she was gone....

"Sharil Litnom, The Bard of Heart, was slain by a Lich upon entering her Land. As she was alone and no one revived her via a Corpse Smooch, her game is over."

Aura: ...

Your vision begins to wobble, and you almost fall backwards. Your breathing quickens, and your eyes shake.

"You... You can't be... Serious, right..?"

Suddenly, a sneer comes across your face and your eyes become reptilian.

"The Seer speaks the truth, Aura. She is dead, and you failed everyone in the process..."

She hisses, then you returned to normal... No... She... She wasn't lying...

Aura: Try not to freak out

That... That's impossible... A tear streams down your face, and you clench your teeth. You were going to personally rip that creature to shreds, then EAT IS CARCASS. THEN, YOU'D FIND ITS FAMILY, AND KILL THEM TOO. Another malicious smile crosses your face, and venomous reptilian eyes stare at Ken.

"Well, you aren't wrong, Knight..."

Lyssa: Psh.

"Look whose talking. Tell me, who killed their friend again..?"

You hiss in question, the smile broadening. You idly lean back, then look at Afrein.

"Hmph. You mean that old tree? Ooooh I'm sooooo scaaaared."

You roll your eyes, then smile.

"Afraid not. But, I guess I'll let Aura back out, since its seems shes about ready to kill something..."

A cackle leaves your mouth as you retreat, loving the turmoil.

Aura: Think

You accidentally start spewing your thoughts out when Lyssa lets you back in...

"THEN, I'LL TAKE OUT YOUR RIGHT LUNG, SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR LOVERS THROAT, BREAK THEIR NECK AND-..."

Oops. You look at them, wide eyed.

"What? I was talking about the Lich, geez. You guys look..."

You gulp.

"A little lethal. Is everything okay..?"

Duke: Hear the news

And there goes another one. You felt like saying some kind of words of encouragement, but you couldn't. To be fair, you probably wouldn't have in the first place. You aren't one that looms on emotional stuff. You had the others to do that for you...In fact, you think they had too much. Crazy kids, they should all just go join a drama club. Still, you do feel bad for Sharil. She may have been new to the group, but she didn't deserve to be slain by an underling. No one did.

Duke: Do the infamous chest-pound

With your right hand, you thump your chest twice symbolizing that Sharil will always be here in heart. Rest in peace, Bard of Heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Afrien : ... What?

You feel your hair flatten down a bit. Why were you being so... Motherly?

Kind of like...

Oh my god...

Those green flames...

Chyrom was burned at the steak...

"I cannot believe that Tree."

Aura: Be very confused

You didn't really understand what was happening, but you knew that Ken was trying to blame himself again.

"Ken, it wasn't your fault. Sharil... I don't know the whole story, but she was always so jumpy. She must not have seen the Lich coming. Did she have any... Final words..?"

You didn't know her that well, but she was a living creature. She deserved recognition.

"I... I see...."

You still didn't want to believe she was gone, but... It seemed that was the case.

"Well, I'm glad she said that, and not something else..."

You sigh. Why did she have to die..? She was so innocent...

Ken: Sigh

You lost another one... And two more are MIA... Damn this game...

Ken: Clench fist

"We can't give up. We have to keep going. We have to end this game."

"But... What happens after that..? What if..."

You bit your lip. You didn't want it to come to that. You decide to get your head into the game.

"Whats our next order of business?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back