• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gamestuck (A Homestuck AU RP)

Duke: Agree

Afrien right, you need to get back home ASAP! Those clucking mechacluckers probably turned your house into a skyscraper by now. It also wouldn't hurt to do some more grinding, before grist before you go meet your denizen.

Duke: Agreed.

@Midnight Phantom

Last edited by a moderator:
Nepeta: Be sad

You lost your temper... All you wanted was to be friends with him...

Nepeta: Cry

----------

Ken: Get up

You stand up and call everyone back together.

"All right, before we start heading back home, we need to sort out our connections. The way we are now, it's kind of convoluted."

(S)

It takes the better part of an hour, but you sort out everyone's connections.

"All right, let's just make sure everything's right."

Let's see... Duke to you, to Aura, to Kersin, to Afrien, to Shadow, to Deust, to Charlotte, to Theo, to Sharil, to Amanda, and back to Duke. Perfect.

"Fantastic! Everything checks out okay!"

@Nawmoo @MoltenLightning @Midnight Phantom @ShadowHuntress @Kurai Okami

Afrien : Grab Deust

You walk over to Deust and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Lets go become Gods."

"And then eat afterwards."

"You fucking Know it."

Shadow: Smile

For once, she was ready. Her denizen seemed nice so she was looking forward to meeting him. "Let's go!"

Amanda: Continue thinking

She slowly nodded but continued thinking, though she knew she had to stop. She didn't want to fight her denizen, but there might not be another option.

Ken: Sigh

This could well be the last time you see anyone before ascension. You decide to give a rousing pep talk.

"All right. We're about to do the most dangerous thing we've faced so far in this game. We could very well die. Well, we're gonna die regardless, but we might die in the wrong way. I don't know what I'm talking about."

You were never good at coming up with pep talks.

"Whatever! The point is, I know we can all do it! We'll all win our encounters with our Denizens, and we'll all ascend together!"

You mentally facepalm at your terrible public speaking skills. Why did you think this was a good idea?

"So, let's teleport in order of connection, starting with Aura."

You offer your hand to Aura.

@MoltenLightning

"It will save you guys some time, you wont have to make as many trips. and we can grind a bit on the Journey."

"We bid you farewell, fellow players!"

@electroShogun

Deust : Focus

Time slows around you and Afrien.

Afrien and Deust : Get Going

You both begin your pilgrimage to your Lands.

Shadow: Watch

She watched as Afrien left. He hadn't seemed any madder than usual, so that's good. Now, she just had to focus on getting Zephyrus on her side. She hoped it would be easy...

Amanda: Get Pumped!

She gave herself her own peptalk as RoboKitty went back into the pendant. She....she could do this! She....she didn't have to fight her. Mens would find her good enough to side with her....right?

"LETS DO THIS THING!"

You grasp Ken's hand firmly, then you suddenly falter... You lean towards Ken, and give him a peck on the cheek. You look away, not wanting him to see your eyes become glassy.

"I'd better see you again, Ken..."

Ken: Teleport

You decide to teleport Aura back to her house before responding.

"Of course you will, Aura. We'll both get through this. I know it."

Ken: Kiss

You kiss Aura.

"I'll see you on the other side, my love."

@MoltenLightning

Afrien : Jog past Aura's place

You can see Ken and Aura inside through the window. Ken seems to be kissing Aura and doing something cheesy. You inhale and prepare for a long shout, so that it will sound normal at 5x Speed.

"Huuuuuh.... NNNNNEEEEERRRRRDDDDDSSSSS!"

@electroShogun @MoltenLightning

Afrien and Deust : Abscond

You both keep running for the next portal.

Deust and Afrien : Go through Node

You both pass through the Portal...?

Afrien : Land in the Land of Rams and Lies

You end up back home. Apparently You took a Return Node instead of a Portal.

Deust : Land in the Land of Mushrooms and Royalty

You end up in your land. Nice. You look around at the Giant Ass Mushrooms everywhere. You feel something nibbling on your Boot...

Deust : Tears of Joy

A small orange mushroom in chewing on your boot. The old Kinos live!

Aura: ~!~

As he kisses you, your senses flush you are almost completely able to ignore Afrien. Almost. After a few heart wrenching seconds, you pull away and glare in his direction. Watching him run away in slowmotion has got to be the STUPIDEST...

Aura: Remember Ken

"Fudge, sorry... I guess I'll see you then... Best of luck..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back