• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Galaxies Far Away

JustKay

Hey ya'll! You can pull up a stool in here and rest a little from your travels. Though please make sure to follow the rules and~ if on the off chance you or PMed something about your part in this RP don't reveal it to the others until its time!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Deadkool xD Y'know, the chances of two characters in this RP both being Irish weren't exactly large, yet look what's happened.

Fuck.

Heh Heh He.....

irish-stereotypes-bild.png

I'm really excited for this to start anyone else?

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry about this, but I'm going to have to be out of town for about a week or two (unexpected circumstances have arisen), so in order to not hold up the roleplay, you may want to replace me as your Engineer. Which is incredibly disappointing since I'd already put together her profile, but ah well...My apologies for this inconvenience!

Savvy said:
Hey everyone, I'm so sorry about this, but I'm going to have to be out of town for about a week or two (unexpected circumstances have arisen), so in order to not hold up the roleplay, you may want to replace me as your Engineer. Which is incredibly disappointing since I'd already put together her profile, but ah well...My apologies for this inconvenience!
Or I can just have it so we pick you up during a mission when you get back if you want @Aqua and @Deadkool !

JustKay said:
@Aqua you are cleared to create a character.
@Deadkool which of the two slots remaining would you like?
Yeah and captain decides name for the ships AI ill post a pic of her so you can make one up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'lll have to get my first post up in another hour or so, since I'm on my phone now

Well there is a nasty little firefight going on so feel free to jump in however between that and the mad run back to the ship.

I wrote up a nice post and everything

But

It kinda just

Disappeared

So

Time to do it again '^^

Yes. Hippo is MIA so we are just saying they don't exist for now and moving the story along.

Thanks! I'm on planes for the rest of the day but I will be checking when I can between flights.

OKAY! So everyone go ahead and post, to help move things along I'm cool with time jumping to after all of this and giving a wrap up of what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back