• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Finished [Frontier] Dunes & Dervishes: An Empire of Sand

Ryuuji Kamimura
Garbage. Garbage.

Under other circumstances Ryuuji would have certainly asked before engaging in combat but it was very apparent that the precession was now under attack and there were active hostiles nearby who needed to be dealt with. He had been given permission to act with greater authority and autonomy when deemed appropriate and this was definitely a necessary type situation, where neutralizing those two enemies who seemed to be in range would help better protect Saoirse. As she still had quite a few near her protecting her now, Ryuuji would focus on dealing with this problem area which Throckmorton had pointed out to him.

"Very well, I try my utmost not to get directly involved in messy business like this..but I'll help take them out."

Ryuuji would extend his hand not really needing too given his componentless magic casting but feeling like it was appropriate. Green electrical energy would crackle from his finger tips as he focused on their adversaries going for a Smite In Another World! Magic D + Componentless Magic D + Magic Range E + Lightning Affinity F + Light Affinity F + Magic Targets F + Selective D Grade D (2 postcooldown)
Ryuuji casts green light magic lightning to smite his foes up to 100 ft away and up to five targets.

This time trying to hit as many adversaries as he could hoping that would really give the brutes something to feel hurt over. This being one of the first times he actually hit something living with his magic with the intent to deal damage, but there was a first for everything and he was sure it probably wouldn't be the last unfortunately with the types of places for profit he now had a track record going with Saoirse on.

Last edited:
Lei-Cao Cattlemaricanica Sedimentarius Formatta Taurus
1720283687635.png

Equipped Titles:
Beast, Minotaur, Property of Saoirse Desrosier, Cow, Lazy Dairy
Point Booster: Attentive Student (E)
Character Sheet
Garbage. Garbage. Elvario Elvario

Being a little off taken and trying to suppress the reception of Ryuuji's unintentional seduction and ego-stroking compliments, Lei-Cao tried to concentrate on the actual matter at hand albeit finding it all a bit tedious.
"<I don't even know how long rabbits live for, you might need a fountain of youth to make it to my next birthday, for how much of a whiny old bag you like acting like with how much you nag me, it feels like you should be kicking the bucket anytime soon grandma>" Lei muttered with a small huff, scratching and picking inside her ear without much respect for common deceny as she just flicked whatever she felt on her fingers at the ground or wherever.

"<I could keep a village fed forever, I'd be able to bring in prime food harvested, caught, killed or whatever on a regular basis. What can't I do?>" she cockily answered, not really putting any other thought to what was being said as soon enough the interaction was interrupted by a thud and large waft of dust. Squinting and holding an arm up to her eyes to keep dust from getting into her peepers, she tried to look at what had even happened before finding something being fired in their direction. Haphazardly holding up her large mace as an impromptu shield to block whatever she could, her ears twitched at Saoirse asking her to partake in a real fight. Really, that little rabbit was truly starting to get on her nerves, couldn't they do anything more useful than constantly yap for others to do the hard work for them?

"What do you mean even, slice up bacon? It's a MACE, I'm not exactly in a high-grade kitchen serving you dinner, spoilt princess. Have you seen a mace, a hammer, an anything? Quite blunt, not exactly a cutting tool, but you know it's your first time. We don't all make mistakes, but you're a running candidate for most of them... " Lei-Cao bickered back to their own master as she gripped her heavy weapon in order to wield it in combat. Grasping the long handle in both hands at the mention of it by Saoirse, she rolled her eyes.

"Yes I KNOW that wielding two-handed weapons with two hands is easier, I'm already using all my muscles obviously, why would I ever hold back when hitting an opponent? Are you daft?" Lei-Cao, whether or not she was factually true on everything she was arguing, continued to detest back.

"Stupid, dumb little rabbit, can't you see I know what I'm DOING?" Lei-Cao asked in an annoyed tone, losing both her temper and focus yet actually following Saoirse's tips as her stance slipped a little and she ended up striking all of her strength... into hitting the floor. If it would turn out beneficially however, then her previously-never-before-used skill should create a break in the ground to collapse and drop front targets off their feet.

Actions
1. Block with Athletics (F)+Energized (F)
2. Strike in front with Worldbreaker.
  • Worldbreaker - Fighting Style [The Righteous Hand] (E), Range (F), Area (F), Quake (E), Intimidation (F), Energized (E) - Strikes the ground with her mace with a heavy attack to inflict deserved agony in a powerful area impact and break open a rupture in the earth that splits to form a 20ft³ long and deep fissure for the target to fall into. - Grade Ee - 0 Post Cooldown

Screenshot_20240703-232346-733.png

Scylla was beginning to look like a teenager who was getting scolded by the school principal. She sighed, "Very well, I'm NOT a monster or a threat to you or yours. I'm simply here due to getting in the wrong cart. Now, let's just-"

It was then that it would inevitably fall upon them to ward off these pig folk. Having then, attempted her distraction which for better or worse appeared to work. Not quite as well as she'd like, but her orbs seemed to achieve the captivating results she was after
. Quite successful were her endeavors that it created for the perfect opening for Roost Rock. When he suddenly appeared and smashed the pig she exploded into a cheer. "Wow!! That was amazing!" She exclaimed as the sand shifter suddenly placed the creature into a constricting predicament.

The witch was taken aback in the most delighted fashion, her eyes spewing out the joy she felt as this elf made her an offering. She quickly curtsied, "But of course, mister! My my, this is quite the surprise in such a place. I am no vampire, but my true love Kalina is! I'm.. a different sort of vampire of sorts however." Scylla would suddenly make what was Velvets katana appear, and sliced the miserable pig creatures neck. Yet as the pig began to fade she'd cast [Essence Eater F] her eye catalyst suddenly casting a visage of some sort of monsters mouth agape as thd pigs soul was ripped from its fading body into the vacuum that was Scyllas spell and into the witches skull. As the process was complete her back sort of hunched over as she looked towards the ground with a most unnerving giggle. "Teheh.. " then looking up at Roost, "..my name is Scylla. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."
She looked beyond Roost as most of the pigs were being decimated. It had seemed they'd taught these foes a lesson. "Ahem, it appears one of these pig masters slaves is in dire need of nourishment." Using [Fire Affinity F] she decided to put some embers under that soulless cadaver that lay upon the ground. Crossing her arms for a bit as the smell wafted through the air. "Hmm. I prefer a nice leafy salad. But.. I suppose this might be something more for someone of more, carnivorous tastes." She looked over at at Diego. "You there! How about a meal?" She then quickly glanced at Roost with a snickering look. Perhaps thinking she was quite witty. Yet, knowing Scylla, she was more or less trying to impress the local. After all, he knew his way through these wastelands perhaps there could be something of note. Perhaps some ancient desert ruins. Perhaps a portal. Maybe just a way to survive this place before heading to the Dark Continent. Whatever the case, she wanted to have him on his side.

Within seconds, the mounting tension between them erupted into a fury of conflict. "GWARK!" the little raptor screeched, while ducking his head behind cover as the swine gang to fire their own guns at them! Desmond was hoping they didn't get into conflict this soon, but he knew one didn't solely control the flow of when and where one takes their battles. All he could do now was hunker down, while waiting for an opportunity to do something... anything! to help out his mates.

But the startled equestradons had other ideas. Before Desmond knew it, he found himself terribly exposed as the animals beat it to the canyon in a terrible panic. "HEY HEY HEYYYYY!" the saurian cried out as he called towards the panicked animals, "WHERE'Z YOUZ GOIN?! COME BACKZ!" Oh this was bad! Without their pack animals, the trip was going to be even more over-bearing for them! Though before he could formulate a plan, he'd hear and smell the hungry squeals of the swine folk baring down on him... knowing that HE was very much on their menu. The poor raptor gulped.

"OH NONONONONOEZ!" stammered the raptor with fear glistening in his eyes, "DESMOND'S NOT TASTY! DESMOND TOXIC! DON'T EAT POOR DESMOND! HELP! HELP! HEEEEEEELP!" Though as he glared into their hungry eyes, he noticed a particular aura emanating from the amulets they were wearing. Peculiar. He wasn't sure what it was, but he figured they meant no good to anyone. Still, he knew he physically wasn't quite capable to take these fat balls of lard on his own. His claws and teeth - while sharp and dangerous in their own right - would have trouble ripping through their fat and tough skin, less he found a sneaky way to pounce onto their vitals. And his magic... well, they needed work on the more offensive capabilities.

Neither was he going to waste a summoning spell just yet.

Thankfully, he wouldn't need to raise a finger... seeing as a shot and thunderous green lightning would seemingly come to his aid in striking these little piggies. With them distracted, or dead hopefully, Desmond bewilderedly looked around for his guardian angels before eying Morton and Ryuuji from nearby. "THANK YOUZ FRIENDS!" Desmond cried out with relief. Knowing his limitation in the fight, Desmond would instead have plans to reign in the fleeing animals instead. After all, he did have some skills in [Animal Handling E] so it was his best contributing trait for the moment. But before he'd do so, he'd check to see if there was a dropped amulet for him to pocket.

Thus, Desmond proceeded to speed after the equestradons as fast as he could, using his quick speed and a little bit of [Stealth F] to rush out of the conflict hopefully undetected. Right now, Desmond was focused to try and hop onto one of the fleeing animals before he could try and calm them down.

ACTIONS:
  1. Pocket one of the swinefolk's Amulet (If possible)
  2. Rush after the equestradons = (Speed D, Fast E, Animal Handling E, Jumping F, Perception F, Acrobatics F, Stealth F)
  3. Try and hop on one of the equestradons when close enough (note abilities above)

Saoirse Desrosiers

8gBjbx8.png
Relevant titles: Mentor C
Active titles: Beast, Haregon, Liudong Lianhua Monastery Affiliate F, Prideful, Bunny Girl, Stockperson, Slaver
Languages: Common | <Beastial>
Mentions: Garbage. Garbage. | Cow Femboy Femboy | Scylla RavenSong RavenSong | Diego Megilagor Megilagor

A sigh escaped her lips on Scylla saying she was neither monster nor threat. She figured she'd leave it at that for now, but to keep a bit of a weary eye on that one. The witch was unpredictable, potentially dangerously so.

It was a tad surprising to actually hear Diego give her a reply. One that even got her to chuckle a bit, from how serious it was. “Seems like the pig's got some issues with property development.” She replied, wondering how in the world a place with 5 deaths per hour was sustainable, as she accidentally connected the two together. “Keep this up and I might grant you a better offer.” She'd tease the possibility. He'd still be a slave, but her sense for having found someone promising was tingling. Perhaps this particular one was going to be too promising to ignore.

She scoffed when he asked the wrong person if he could eat those pigs. “I'm willing to grant you your fill.” She would reply. “Which should be enough of a permission for the others to fall in line with, given the circumstances.” She highly doubted anyone would be foolish enough to reject her word on that one, especially as she was being 'nice' in this instance.

Being told to 'shut it' was rather infuriating, but she was a merciful owner. For now. “Hmm. I'll admit those moves are impressive, though in that case, why don't you save your strength a bit and work those leg muscles more? Even near starving, you've been walking them long enough to still be able to use them more. And don't worry, you'll eat your fill soon enough.” She did feel like it was worth pointing out something to [Mentor] still, despite how rude he was. (Mentor C => Diego's D Strength).

Cow was still being Cow. Nothing new there. “<Considering how unlikely it's getting for you to earn the right to celebrate your birthday, I might indeed need a fountain of youth for it.>” She'd chuckle. “<Though at this rate, that would give me the time I'd need to get you trained.>” She might seriously debate it, as the amount of training and flourishing she could achieve if she stopped ageing would be lots higher.

Upon the Cow's cockiness, she couldn't resist trying to test something. “<What you couldn't do? Provide someone with a glass of milk in the morning. That'd be too hard for you to get out here, no matter how great you are claiming to be at gathering food.>” She wondered if the Cow was lacking enough in brain capacity to actually fall for that one. “<Especially as I saw you debating to eat grass and poisonous berries not that long ago, being unable to even feed yourself.>” She'd add-on to it. Hoping to fuel the fire a little.

Raising an eyebrow, she looked at the mace. “<You mean the mace I bought you, the one that has sharpened spikes sticking out on all sides that would easily slice off a chunk of flesh when hitting someone with it? That mace?>” She asked, rhetorically. Even if it was just a figure of speech, she did want to remind the Cow whom she owed this weapon too... and what it looked like. “<If you consider this mace blunt, I've got a lot more to teach than I feared...>” She mumbled, though rather audibly so.

Once again, the Cow made her click her tongue. “<Holding it in both hands is different than using it with both. You're subconsciously prioritising your strong arm and using the other for less than its worth.>” She doubted the Cow would understand, but hoped she would regardless... and she did. “<Now there we go. That's a more proper hit. You almost start to look like a real warrior if you keep going like that.>” She'd 'compliment' the cow. “<Show me that one again, but try hitting someone's torso with it directly. Let me see if you can do this consistently with your current strength output and when hitting an enemy head-on.>” She'd command the Cow (Mentor C => Strength D).

Hearing the witch mention vampires, she scoffed. Foul [monsters] like that weren't what she liked dealing with. If this witch did, it was another reason to distrust her. “You might not want to call out 'lovers' for being vampires, unless you're looking to get rid of them. Creatures of the night like that tend to be hunted.” She couldn't abstain from telling the witch the obvious. Then again, when Scylla started roasting bacon, she had to admit. “Useful trick you have there.”

She had no clue what she was looking at upon activating the mechanical construct thing. “What... some Magic Duchy stuff?” She asked herself, upon seeing the weird 'screen' thing pop up. Like she'd used [Appraisal], even though she was sure she hadn't done so. How odd. At the very least it was neat for her blood to be recognised for its worth.

“Seems like you were onto something. Well done!” She'd call out to Diego. Even if it didn't do much, it did do something of interest. Which was enough to forgive him for his previous transgressions and rudeness. For now, at least. Trying to get 'full vision' again, she'd wave at the blue screen, which got it out of her sigh. Good.

“Well done.” She'd compliment Melia as well, as she'd taken the blow for her. That said, she could see Melia keep up a flaw she'd spotted before. “Focus less on looking strong and more on being strong.” She'd remind Melia; as looking weak and being able to surprise the enemy with strength often had more advantages than spending energy looking strong despite not being so. In this case, the impact Melia had crashed into the rocks with had clearly not left her unharmed.

Hearing Roost call out, she'd scoff. “Of course they are.” Why else would she bother to train them? Or even bother to own them? Truthfully, she was just being a bit [Prideful] right then and there.

“Miss... bunny?” She heard the Lune elf talk and was a tad surprised. “Desrosier would be better.” She sighed, as she didn't want to deal with a 2nd cow. Especially if it'd be one she couldn't properly punish later. She watched the 'show' and wondered who kept cheese around like that, but decided not to think too long on it. It'd be best for her sanity not to do so.

The Lune elf next confused her again... Fluffy? Really? “I can see why Roost's the one dealing with customers...” She mumbled. “Great. Guess I'll know who I made an enemy out of when they find out. I'm assuming they all look like this piggy?” She'd ask, as it'd be better to keep that bit in mind.

Languages: "Common", "(Bestial)"
[Beastkin], [Native] - Color #876fd6

Garbage. Garbage.

Outside the covered wagon, it seems that it was hotter than inside of it. Koralia moved her arm across her forehead, wiping off the sweat that had been forming on her forehead. The feeling of the sand beneath her boots was a weird one: how it shifted and changed each time she moved her feet. It was a novelty, which carried the dangers of unknown terrain with them. Not that the shark was any sort of strategist to consider such nuances.

With her blade stained of crimson, droplets falling upon the scorching, amber grains around her feet, she stood at Mad Maw's side. The mercenary's thick, muscular tail moved left and right, indication of the adrenaline and excitement coursing through her veins. There was a new, curious feeling blooming inside of her for the gnoll woman beside her, which mixed with the thrill of battle. While she didn't know how to place it, she liked it and that was all that it mattered to her.

"Ya got a pretty good taste in people. If ya say they are interesting, I bet they are." Koralia said, when Mad Maw mentioned the others in their group. "Can't say I'm that sorry for beasts that can't fight for their own freedom, but since these jackasses bought a fight with us, might as well kill the whole family." The mercenary was rather pragmatic in that regard, even if she didn't overstep the law: if you have strength to do something, you can do it, full stop.

Her mind wandered somewhere else, nostrils picking up the scent of roasted pig. It began making her salivate, her continuous and almost ever present hunger gnawing at her mind, not her stomach. The spaded tongue darted out once more, licking her lips from one corner to the other.

The predatory eyes locked upon the running pig man, seeing him as a meal and nothing else. Turning to the gnoll, hearing her words, Koralia chuckled.
"Then catch ya breath, love. Will be right back with ya." Bringing her gloved hand to Mad Maw's chin and cheek, she caressed it gently, for a moment, before snapping back with her full attention to the fleeing snack.

Koralia began rushing towards him, Zweihänder being held with both hands, pointing forward like a spear. And she reached him, her body curled, before springing towards it, aiming at the very center of the pig man's back, to impale him, like a spit skewering a live creature. If successful, she wouldn't waste time before opening her large, hungry maw, serrated teeth shining against the merciless desert sun.

And, driving the sword even deeper into the pig, her muzzle would zero in on his shoulder, bringing her should to it before closing it, like a mimicking a bear trap which was stepped on. She tried to take a nice, sizeable bite out of him, from the shoulder all the way to the lower pectoral muscle, tearing flesh, fat, skin and bones with it.

Actions:
1 - Rush after the pig man.
2 - Try to skewer the center of his back with - Strength A (6) + WPN B (5) + Fighting Style E (2) = 13 Base Effectiveness.
3 - Try to take a nice, sizeable chomp with the Serrated Teeth F.

Diego Argento
Languages: Common | [Terran]
Mention: Garbage. Garbage. , Elvario Elvario Saoirse Desrosiers, RavenSong RavenSong

"Thanks for the bacon Chica, kinda busy though so can't eat right now." Diego yelled to the blonde girl who flung her magic onto the pig, with a slight smirk on his face. Food was food even if it was talking just a few seconds ago, how the SCP foundation changed Diego, he wouldn't even hurt a fly, but now throwing around talking pigs and thinking about eating them, something was wrong with him mentally, maybe not considering the foundation standards but still, he was not right in the head. "I know she has a point but it is annoying to have it pointed out by someone smaller than you. Especially since she ain't my superior yet." Grumples Diego, knowing that the bunny girl had some reason and knowledge in her to point out that stuff to him, certainly someone seeing things from another perspective tends to look differently and arrive at better results from those observations so even if he was grumpy about it he complied with Bunny's words.

"Not the first time a girl rode on my face, but the first time one rides on my face without trying to kill me that's for sure." Replied Diego snickering a bit and happily munching on the piece of cheese the strange girl gave him, though he had to say. It was the first time someone tried to stop his momentum like that, while not jamming a weapon down his back. "Appreciate the snack but could you get out of my face, can't really see anything. Unless you want to stay this way for longer, though I would prefer a date or two first before we get to it." Diego joked at the current situation with the Dodger girl, hoping she would actually get off his face, though he did enjoy the feeling as any man of culture would but now was not the time for that. And she did actually get off of him, onto her own sword at that, the sight was not something he thought was possible in real life, but at the same time, he didn't believe in the supernatural at first but SCP foundation broke that thought, and Dodger girls words as well. "Wait your fluffy?... Honestly, you look like someone more adventurous I honestly thought you were with the shark lady over there or the minotaur gal, not with the small fluff bun over there. But you do you, also seriously pigsy has 3 more brothers... God dang his mother must really love their crooked faces if she wanted more of them. At this point, I think Shy Guy is a prettier guy than them, and that's farfetched knowing shy guy will kill you if you look at his face at all." Diego jested a bit with Dodger, but even the jests had to stop as he finished munching on his piece of cheese, after all even a quick break in a fight was useful only if it was quick. To pump himself back Diego jumped a few times in place and rushed to the another pig he saw, literally pouncing at it from above, heel-kicking him in the neck hoping for the best. After all, he was more of a weapons fighter than a martial artist, even if training in such arts was mandatory at the foundation.

1720283687635.png

Equipped Titles:
Character Sheet

Sighing and clutching her weapon after Hickory had been quite brutally smashed along with the gangmembers around him being dropped off their feet and killed by falling debris, she relaxed her tension and straightened herself back out as the grip on her weapon loosened up slightly as it seemed their immediate danger for the moment had been thus dealt with. Rolling her eyes at Saoirse speaking on how long it would take her to be trained, she chose not to think much of it considering said rabbit was supposed to be the one training her. If it would take more than a lifetime, then it was a failure on the tutor's part for believing themselves capable of such a feat. She hadn't even seen any improvement on Ryuuji, Melia or Jastira via Saoirse's teachings so a lot of the time it felt like utter nonsense.

"<Oh, blah blah blah, you can't do this you can't do that, you can't swing a mace, you can't find your way around an open space, you couldn't even hunt a cow because you are one, blah blah blah, oh aren't you such a little pessimist with your original little comments. First off, this mace literately weighs more than you, and second I've said this a billion times but I'm a MINOTAUR, and you much well know that. What would I know about hunting cows anyway? All I know is that they very much don't live in the desert, I don't know how to harvest milk sacs or turn extracted dairy into milk or whatever that nonsense is. That's peasant work, that is, but I bet even with all those it'd be so easy>" she confidently argued back, huffing quietly as she eyed the people they just fought at Saoirse's suggestion of 'hitting someone in the chest'. Taking a sarcastic look to them before back to Saoirse, she spoke.

"<Unless you've went blind in the last ten seconds, there's none of 'em left. But good job standing there and commenting ma'am. Plus, don't comment on the mace, you broke my old one>" Lei-Cao sarcastically added, rolling her eyes and looking around.
"So, what now?".​

Ryuuji Kamimura
Interactions: Garbage. Garbage. Elvario Elvario Femboy Femboy Develius Develius

"No problem."
Ryuuji said rather plainly, looking to Desmond. Hopefully Desmond's effort to regain control would be successful. Ryuuji took note apparently his smiting efforts went off properly. He felt very little toward those who he just shocked, if they were foolish enough to try to attack Saoirse and company they could die for all he cared. That was true for the rest of those who acted out in unlawful ways for their own benefit like this in such violent ways, he'd have no qualms with bringing them to their knees.

"And thanks for the assist Thorckmorton." He'd also add given he had helped in felling their targets. However Ryuuji even from where he was, now that this area was more under control could see pretty plainly his skills could be used elsewhere for healing since the stragglers could be dealt with by others at this point it seemed. Healing was a pretty important part of his skillset to say the least so now seemed like a good time.

"I'm going to support the injured." He'd state his intention before attempting to get into range where he could do so attempting to heal Melia and cow using, also aiming to effect Saoirse just for the positive boon.

I Swear I'm Just a NPC Healer! - Magic E, Healing E, Selective E, Componentless Magic E, Magic Range F, Magic Area of Effect F, Bolster Vitality F, Bolster Strength F, Bolster Intelligence F, Light Affinity F- Grade E 1 Post cooldown.
Ryuuii bolsters Strength, Vitality, and Intelligence as well as healing up to 30 ft away from him, within a 15 ft AOE on selective targets.

cQBtQqT.png

Mentions:
| Garbage. Garbage. | Femboy Femboy | TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Elvario Elvario | Maxxob Maxxob | RavenSong RavenSong |

Gains:
+1 Amulet

As Desmond began catching up to the fleeing equestradons, he could hear their panicked cries and moans over the rattling of the carriage. "WAIT WAIT!" the raptor cried out as he began running beside them, "DESMOND AND FRIENDZ NEEDZ YOU STILL! YOUZ GONNA BEEZ OK! DESMOND'S PROMISE!" Granted he couldn't blame the beasts for acting like they were. To them, they were simply trying to survive; escaping predators that wouldn't hesitate to kill or exploit them after this was over. But they needed to be strong. Strong enough to know that they were in good hands. That they wouldn't fall on their watch; ESPECIALLY on Desmond's watch.

Once finding the right spot, the raptor proceeded to hop onto the carriage, as his claws latched onto the wooden spaces. It took him a moment to get a firm grip, but as soon as he did he'd jump straight inside. Scrambling on over to the front of the vehicle, he'd then find to be be right on top of the fleeing pack animals. He wasn't strong enough to grab ahold and pull on the reins to have them heed, so he'd need to rely on purely calming them down with his voice alone.

"Shhhhhh shhh shhh," Desmond hissed to them calmly, as his lips clattered, "Calm down boyos... You'z both gonna be OK. Wez need you wit' us, please. Pretty please?"

Thankfully his soothing calls to them appeared to be enough to stagger the beasts' advance somewhat. Their breaths becoming gradually calmer and they were beginning to slow, though Desmond felt he needed some more assistance - or more time to calm them down. Though as he figured out what to do next, he saw Roost Rock leaping out of the sand like flowing water and threw a pocket of sand that lodged into the carriage's wheels. The sudden halt nearly flung Desmond off completely as he held onto the beast for dear life! While he'd hold on, Roost would applaud his actions and request that he keeps it up just a bit more to fully docile the animals.

"Youz gotz it!" Desmond called out eagerly, "Desmond knows just the trick to get em calmly!"

Taking out his guitar, the young bard would let go and leapt back towards the carriage roof. A song cue was in order, as Desmond cleared his throat. With the strumming of his instrument, Desmond would begin to sing a calming melody to the equestrodons:

"Hoooold your horses; hold onto your wits!
We'll send em forces packin' into lil bits!
Easy now, easy goes, youz both be fine!
No need to whine, for youz already shine!
So don'tz you worry! Don't feel spite!
Just knowz that everything... is gonna be alright!"

Actions:
  1. Calm Equestrodons down with soothing coos. [Animal Handling E]
  2. Sings a Soothing Melody to continue calming down Equestrodons: = [Visual Arts E], [Animal Handling E], [Performance [Music] F], [Magic F], [Magic Catalyst [Wooden Guitar] F], [Focus F]
  3. -

Saoirse Desrosiers

8gBjbx8.png
Active titles: Beast, Haregon, Liudong Lianhua Monastery Affiliate F, Prideful, Bunny Girl, Stockperson, Slaver
Mentions: Garbage. Garbage. | Cow Femboy Femboy | Ryuuji TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Diego Megilagor Megilagor | Desmond Develius Develius

For Diego's sake, Saoirse didn't hear much of what he was talking about with Dodger after the initial bits. She was a tad too busy dealing with a loud-mouthed Cow, after all. “<If I was a pessimist, I would've left you at that butcher, rather than giving you a chance.> ” She'd reply, as she chuckled. “<So what if it weighs more than me? Aren't you a strong warrior that should have no issues with that?>” She asked, faking surprise.

To that point, she'd keep her game up. “<It's peasant work, but you don't even know how to do it? I thought anything a peasant could do would be easy for a warrior?>” It seemed the Cow hadn't fallen for it directly, but the reply was still... dazzlingly 'Cow-like' regardless. “<I'm starting to see why you were eager to eat grass not that long ago.>”

At being called blind, she'd point up to the cliff. “<Somehow, I thought you were motivated enough to go take care of the stragglers up there, after a walk-around or a climb. Though I guess the others are taking care of them faster than expected, so you can be excused.>” There was one thing she couldn't be excused for, however, which was the thing she said about her mace. “<It was your own incompetence that had it broken. You lost in an honourable duel.>” As for what next, Saoirse had some very good ideas. “<You'll know soon enough.>”

First, however, she had some words to say to Ryuuji. She felt the wound on her hand closing up again, as she nodded. “Good.” That said, she did have one question. “When it suddenly cooled down earlier, was that your doing? Did you manage to increase your abilities as planned?” She was fairly sure of it, but a little confirmation couldn't hurt.

She'd walk a bit closer, then continued at a lower volume. “Also, the witch, dubious and potentially risky as she is, seems to be extraordinarily attracted to you for some reason. If you're down, we can come up with some great ways to exploit it. That said, seeing how great a job you've been doing this far, I'd allow you to be excused and just ignore her, if you're against it.” She stated, feeling rather generous with how she'd offer him the ability to refuse.

That reminded her of one more thing that she wished to ask Ryuuji. “What are you thoughts on this trip so far?” She asked, as his opinion was probably the one she valued most from those among her current slaves.

She was surprised when Dodger apologised. However, she was even more surprised by what Dodger mentioned next. A devious grin on her face. Oh boy, did she learn something valuable from that bit. She'd gesture for Dodger to come closer. She's speak at low volume. “You know, I'm more than willing to forgive you your earlier unprofessional behaviour if you help me out with a bit of a task. Honestly, it's one that you might even enjoy. You see, unlike you, this Cow of mine hasn't learned to apologise all that well for her mistakes and she just keeps making them. So I was debating to ask Melia, and now you, to help tie her up well and good first thing in the morning. It seems I've got to show her that even being a Cow is a privilege and that an attitude like that can have her reduced to a mere seating area for my personal use if she keeps it up. Needlessly to say, you can get as hands-on as needed when tying her up. That sound good to you?” She was rather curious to learn how Dodger would react to this, as whilst she normally wanted to do all the training bits herself, this method she'd try might need a bit of additional aid. Besides, it sounded like getting Dodger involved might be fun.

As for the piggies, she sighed. “Do you know if there's any bounties on their heads? That'll make it easier to get some profit back from having just made an enemy out of all of them.” She stated, already wondering how she could turn this situation into a more beneficial one. “As for the machine, it looks like something made in the Magic Duchy to me, but I'll admit I haven't seen anything like it either.”

That said, ever since activating the machine, it'd given her weird message-like things. It honestly made her worry her brain was hacked into the moment she'd offered up her blood at some points. Falling for a trap like that would definitely be horribly embarrassing.

Luckily, Roost was able to dispel some of her concern. “I can imagine. I'm glad those pigs were relatively easy to deal with.” She'd reply, though at the compliments of Ryuuji, she'd proudly smile. “Indeed, I knew I had some quality when I spotted him. It's insane to think some would've just used him for food. I don't know what's wrong with some folk's ability to spot potential.” She'd shake her head. “I'm glad I got my hands on him so we could see that talent start to develop instead of wither.”

Looking at the Cow, after what she'd just discussed, she'd give Dodger a wink. “The Cow will be dealt with soon enough, I'm sure. She requires some intense training, but we have a good one planned.” She answered Roost.

“The machine is strange, but if what you say is right... That sound extraordinary useful. Assuming it isn't riddled with faults.” That was a tad bit of a concern. “Complete control sounds like the perfect way to steer something towards flourishing, though I'd have to find out of constructs can even do so. Or if it hasn't gotten damaged in its systems too much. I'd not know how to repair it, nor whom to ask for it.” She clicked her tongue.

Then looked at Diego. “You, you knew something about this machine. Do you think you'd be able to fix it, should it turn out to be broken?” She debated her options. “I'm not gonna lie, I've got no interests in a business relation with a former slave, but should you be looking for new ownership, you might be able to convince me ti take you in.” She'd take out a contract. “I can assure you, you'd be a whole lot better off than with those pigs or with whomever else might enslave if you if you decide to go on alone... At the very least you'll have water, food, gear and a healer at hand. Assuming you've got something worth to make flourish.” That last bit was a fairly big IF. “You seem to know some combat, you've got guts. What else should I know?” She asked, debating her options. Or rather, wondering what options she should offer him. If any.

Upon hearing Melia speak up, she'd give her a simple command. “I'm gonna need your aid early next morning. Be ready to meet up with me and Dodger.”

It also reminded me of another thing. Turning to Desmond next, she'd switch her tone up a fair bit. “Unless I was wrong, mister, did I hear you perform a few moments ago? You see, my slave, Jastira, is a performer as well. Considering it'd be of use to her training, I'd greatly appreciate it if you were to share some insights, knowledge and perhaps a few actual songs, with her.” She'd politely request. “I'm sure she might be able to share some of her own knowledge in turn, should you desire it.”

She'd turn to Jastira. “Should mister Desmond agree, you'll be riding with him and practising with him, starting tomorrow.” She'd instruct her. That said, it probably wasn't much of an instruction and more of a permission, as she had a feeling Jastira would want to make use of this opportunity regardless.

Right, was that it? She'd ask Ryuuji for his opinion, instructed Melia and Jastira, got a plan for the Cow... She still wasn't sure what to do with the construct and needed to await the other slave's reply, but other than that, it seemed like she had all her bases sorted. On the topic of the construct, she'd rather keep that one in her sights. Seeing how it had reacted to her somehow, she'd rather be ready when it stopped doing whatever it was doing. She hadn't expected to be so busy in a desert trip, but here they were. Then again, it was all good things. Promising new slaves, free food and some real-life training. Other than the heat, this was turning out great so far. Oh right, also other than Cow pushing limits again. Perhaps a full morning as her seating tomorrow would fix up the latter's attitude a bit.

1720283687635.png

Elvario Elvario Garbage. Garbage.
Equipped Titles:
Character Sheet

With the fight over, she let her mace drop its heavy head onto the ground as she lightly held the handle to rest against her in her hold, at least the troublesome interruption was gone and they shouldn't need to spend much more time wasted getting back to business. The faster they were done out here, the better. Her ears gently perking at the sound of Saoirse making sarcastic comments back, she sighed and gently shook her head in semi-surprise that the rabbit was still trying to talk back to her.
"<Gosh, you are a whiny one, yet you call me so, no need to project... >" she muttered with a disapproving yet smug glance, glaring back at her when Saoirse made comments about what she could and couldn't do.

"<You keep making up these things about eating grass, I never once was going to do that and you know it, what kind of useless teacher spends their time going on and on about fake things? I'm sure if you didn't have others to piggyback and do all your work for you, you'd most definitely be living in a hole in a ground like any wild rabbit>" she contested. Huffing and glaring at Saoirse, she finally took the bait out of annoyance that she was still being judged.
"<Fine, weh weh weh, do this do that, I'll figure out how to find and make milk, e-eventually it's not like I'm gonna figure it out here and it's not like any of you are actually gonna be useful enough to say anything, and then I want to hear nothing, nada, not a zip or peep about your stupid, annoying comments. As a real warrior, I can figure out and accomplish anything, especially if it'll shut the whiny little mouth of incompetent heretics. See, what do you have to say about that? Nothing, you got nothing, bleh>" she answered back in retort, sticking her tongue out and blowing raspberries in disrespect for her own master.

Ignoring the rest of what had to be said or talked about, Lei-Cao would eventually try to not pay too much mind to the taunting and teasing that always came from others as things moved to nightfall. With camp having been set up, she simply just picked her own corner and space to put down her mace and lie on her back to stare directly up at the night sky. She tried to keep any words or comments from others out of her mind, trying to just focus and remain at peace for the moment as Lei tried to contemplate what she was doing with her life and time. Should she have signed that contract, could she have been better off on her own elsewhere by now? It didn't really feel like she was getting anywhere, and was constantly being stepped on as a joke no matter who who encountered or talked to. Her ears twitched again at the audible sound of suggestive referencing to her coming from Roost.

"Shut up already" she blatantly answered back to Roost, sighing as she rested her hands behind her head and crossed her legs whilst continuing to lay on her back and staring up at the sky. For being so big, why did it always feel like she was so small in the matter of things? She hadn't really accomplished anything at all since being stuck with Saoirse's group and just being pointlessly dragged around and made fun of by whoever she came across, it was starting to seem like Saoirse had no intent in training her in the first place and was truly just keeping her as laughing stock. Why? She'd been acting like that since before they even knew eachothers' names, was it a species thing? Some unspoken past life event? Some elaborate test of Saoirse wanting Lei-Cao to stop taking nonsense and just punch the tiny rabbit in the face to silence her?

Lei-Cao just silently laid back and stared up at the stars in the night sky, contemplating to herself if it was possible for her to make a change or she was stuck going in tedious circles looking for improvement. For a Herald of Chaos, she herself was getting lost in constant events that she didn't understand.

"Oh Gods of Chaos, Infinity and All, what must occur to make a break and change in such a painful cycle? What action must I take, to take control of the chaos of my life once again?.. " Lei-Cao mumbled, contemplating quietly. Maybe... well, Saoirse let Ryuuji, Melia and Jastira do whatever they wanted, and they always got all the respect and well-treatment from both her and everyone else. Maybe she could somehow fake that to get that treatment, and then abuse it to do what she wanted... but no, that would be unbelievable, who'd believe that she'd suddenly change like that in an instant?

Maybe she could prove herself, and if she could earn some respect, then she could abuse said respect. Perhaps that was an idea, yes. But how? Their conflict was already over, it felt too late to do training unless she went off by herself... then again, knowing Saoirse, she'd probably be mad if Lei-Cao went off on her own all of a sudden. That rabbit would look for any stupid little reason to call her out on things. Lei-Cao couldn't even prove her wrong with getting milk, she had no idea how to acquire such in the middle of the desert and didn't have a single clue of who she could ask and have it be kept secret. Maybe she could coerce that information out of someone tomorrow, or perhaps just ways in general to earn the respect of others. Then, when she had the ire of others in the palm of her hands, she'd be free to be respected and do what she wanted. It'd just... take some awkward time.

For the moment, Lei-Cao continued laying back and looking up, hoping that the annoying chatter of others around the camp would soon cease with time so she could get some peace and quiet along with her rest.​

Languages: "Common", "(Bestial)"
[Beastkin], [Native], [Thoroughly Petted] - Color #876fd6

Garbage. Garbage. Develius Develius

Koralia savored the warm blood which filled her palate, as soon as her jaws clenched around the pig man upper body. Pulling her head back violently, the ripped away the flesh, no different from one would do to a drumstick. Putting her right foot against the fallen piggy’s behind, Koralia forcefully dislodged the creature from her sword, pushing it away from her and making it stumble against the scorching sands. She then would turn towards the gnoll behind her, she chewed on the meat, answering her with her mouth full. “Ya think so?” Blood dripped from her mouth, the expression she wore was one of contentment. “I never trained with ‘em, couldn’t be stuffy like ‘em, but they are pretty good. So, thanks.” Swallowing the contents of her mouth, her voice had become clearer, her sleeve had been used to clean her bloody mouth.

And, to Mad Maw’s next words, her strong, muscular tail would begin to move left and right, azure eyes darting around and not seeing sign of danger. “I think ya are right. Looks like this was just too much for ‘em.” With her gaze returning to the gnoll, the shark smirked mischievously. In the next moment, her attention would shift towards Desmond, as his name was mentioned. “Hey there, lil’ guy. Had ya share of fun, too?” The question was accompanied by a flick of her Serrated Zweihänder, making some of the blood on it splatter towards the sand.

At the camp, the mercenary kept her arms tightly wrapped around Mad Maw, both protectively and possessively. One of her fingers kept drawing patterns on gnoll’s stomach, as her head rested against Koralia’s ample bosom. The shark’s azure eyes also peered towards the night sky, stars glinting so far away from her. That was a sight she knew all too well, from all the nights she had slept in the wilderness between missions.

She would end picking up some of the conversation, and banter, from the others. One in particular bit, an offer of slavery, caught her attention. The idea of someone offering themselves in that manner to another, so freely, so willingly, on top of having to prove their worth, baffled her. It reeked of weakness, but it wasn’t her problem. Still, the shark wondered what sort of decision this former slave would take.

Her attention would drift back from the chaotic girl on her arms, giving her a tentative squeeze. “A favorite color… can’t say I have thought too much about it… but cyan is sure becoming my favorite one.” Koralia smirked, tilting her head downward towards Mad Maw. The shark would become contemplative towards her next question. “Sheep or goat. Both of ‘em have a pretty strong flavor. Guess human would be a close one, even if it is a bit bland.” Answering truthfully, the gnoll’s next question would make a rumbling laughter leave the mercenary’s throat and even snort a bit. “Aren’t ya a lil’ cheeky one?” The shark asked, further nuzzling her jawline against Mad Maw’s pleasant fur. “Nah, I didn’t learn from no one. Just grabbed the biggest sword I could find, when I was younger, and began swingin’ it left and right. It works pretty good.” She added, confidence dripping from her tone. “Moniker…” She mumbled in a low voice, not really knowing what that was. “What did ya do in that circus of yours? Was there where ya learned that magic of yours?”

cQBtQqT.png

Mentions:
| Garbage. Garbage. | Femboy Femboy | TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Elvario Elvario | Maxxob Maxxob | RavenSong RavenSong |

Has:
+1 Amulet

Desmond's sweet, upbeat melody was enough to soothe the panicked equestrodons, allowing him to finally retake control of the carriage. The raptor tried holding onto the reins, finding himself initially struggleing to keep the beasts in line, feeling himself sway side to side with their movements. "E-Eazy eazy!" Desmond chattered mid-song as he dug his claws into the wood, "Desmond must takes you back to group! Dooz NOT resist!" Despite his struggles, eventually he'd get the hang of guiding them and gained better control of the stubborn beasts. Even so, he would be relieved once Roost took over. Though as the elf seemed to congratulate him, the way he phrased it made Desmond pause his singing; cocking his head in confusion. "Gutz... on floor?" he asked curiously, as his claws ran over his belly to ensure he somehow wasn't disemboweled, "But gutz are inside Desmond!"

While they make their way back to the rest of the caravan, the raptor would continue to sing - mixing improv with the song he used earlier to keep the beasts calm. Dodger would come up to him as he took the reins, raising for a fist bump. "Hehe, fisties!" Desmond exclaimed as he gave Dodger a fist-bump as well. Though the next hand gesture the young woman presented wasn't familiar to him. "Wuz dat?" he asked innocently, until being told of being something more... profane in nature. But also cool! Warding away evil was always a good meaning to have. As she thrusted their "Devil Horn" hand gesture into the air, Desmond cackled in delight as he called out with several barks. "Yeah yeah yeah!" Desmond barked triumphantly while he fanned his feathered arms out, "FUCK evil! Yeah!" This might've been the first time the young raptor actually swore... at least with humanoid-swears; even though he wasn't aware of it.

Roost, however, would ensure to promptly shut this conversation down. Probably for the best in hindsight.

Once they reached camp, Desmond's serenade would finally cease as he looked out to camp. Hopping off the carriage, he would first be greeted by Mad Maw, as he gave her a toothy smile. "Maddy Mawz! Maddy Mawz!" the raptor called out before giving the gnoll a great big hug, "Desmond glad youz and everyonez livez!" Koralia would chime in, asking the raptor if he had a good time. While the flick of her bloodied Serrated Zweihänder caused him to shudder briefly, the raptor was too excited to be really intimidated. He nodded feverishly. "Despitez almost getting eaten, Desmond had funz! Helped get back carriage, yez! Feelz accomplished and overjoyed! Alsoz Dodgerz showed Desmond new hand gesture to ward off evil! 'Devil Horns'! Lookiez like dis, yez!" He'd show both Mad Maw and Koralia the hand gesture like an excited kid, giggling as he did.

Later that evening, the young bard could be found be in a tent close to Mad Maw and Koralia. He admittedly didn't pay too much attention to what Roost and the others were discussing about this machine. Rather, he found himself looking at the amulet he stolen from the swinefolk, fidgeting it in his clawed fingers. He'll have to show it to the others later; maybe there's something of use he could utilize. That and the smell of cooked pork had his stomach rumbling madly, his concentration being distracted on the primordial pleasures of life. He snatched a pork skewer in his mouth, holding the stick part before stripping the meat clean off in one swipe of his head.

Delicious!

Licking his chops, the satisfied Desmond would then sit close to Saoirse, as he whipped out his guitar. He felt like a song would help liven the mood a bit more. A clawed finger pricked the first string, as he readied to sing a song- or that would be until the rabbit lady in question inquired his attention. "Y-Youz mean earlier?" Desmond inquired, before nodding, "Yez yez! Desmond sang to animals to calm down. Worked like a charm, yez!" Saoirse then politely asked if he could share his insights and talent to share towards one of her slave performers. Should he accept, he'll start tomorrow. The bard was taken aback by this unexpected request, judging by his curious look in his eye. "O-Ohz?" he cooed softly as he glanced towards Jastira, though he seemed a bit nervous himself, "D-Dezmond hasn't teached anybody with music lessons before..." he admitted bashfully. Frankly he was still somewhat learning himself... but he reckoned this would help improve his record back at the academy.

His sheepish expression would quickly disappear as he gained a more assured expression. "But Desmond shallz be glad to do so! Desmond will teach her all that Desmond knows! Should be fun, yez?"

OOC: Garbage left, so I'll be wrapping up the RP tomorrow. Let me know on Discord if you want anything included or excluded in the wrap-up post tomorrow.
Femboy Femboy I figured I'd give you something to get one last post in.
Develius Develius Same for you if you happen to have time today and want to get in a bit of Jastira interaction. No harm if you don't.

Saoirse Desrosiers

8gBjbx8.png
Mentions: Cow Femboy Femboy | Ryuuji TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Diego Megilagor Megilagor | Desmond Develius Develius

Saoirse sighed at hearing the Cow. “<You know what, perhaps you're right. Talking to you is a waste of time. I should teach you through other means.>” She'd state, being more convinced then ever the Cow needed a time-out. There was one thing the Cow was wrong about. “<If I were merely piggybacking, I'd have been kicked out of my family and bankrupted ages ago.>” That was the one thing she felt like rectifying. Her family wasn't nice enough to allow freeloaders. It's why her brothers and sisters often got into trouble.

“<Oh? You're going to find and make milk?>” She chuckled. Did the Cow take the bait after all. “<Let's see if you're a real warrior that can do anything, in that case, or if you're just blabbering.>”

The next morning, however, Cow would find herself tied up and gagged upon waking. Her hands were tied together and on her back. Her legs and feet were tied together in two places as well. Someone was pretty good at knotting, it seemed, as those knots were top-tier. Perhaps Dodger's doing. In general, the combined powers of Dodger, Melia and Saoirse having caught her off guard. “Alright, time to load her up.” Saoirse would say. After which they'd hoist her into one of the carriages. Saoirse wouldn't even say a word to explain the situation, as she figured even the Cow would be able to figure this one out eventually.

Without much grace, the cow was thrown into the carriage with her back down. Her hands might grow numb from being below her body, but they had Ryuuji, so any damage could be healed up. As if nothing weird was going on, Saoirse would take a seat upon the Cow's stomach. “It's odd to have such a nice and quiet morning.” She'd comment.

As the journey continued, she'd occasionally rub the Cow's head for some reason. Perhaps a comfort thing? Assuming Cow didn't just sit still, she'd use Strength A to keep seated firmly on the tied-up Cow. For a bit, Saoirse would even lie down, making use of those [Natural Pillows] that the Cow came equipped with to rest her head for a bit. After all, right now, Cow was reduced to furniture.

Only after a few hours into the trip, would Saoirse speak. “You know, you keep saying I don't train you, but it's tough to teach you when you don't listen. I really, truly, do want you to become a great warrior. I'd love to see you flourish as one. Yet if you're only complaining, we'll be unable to get anywhere, you know? It'd be such a waste. Yet, as you see, if I really wanted to, you could just become my seating for the rest of your life. A rather comfortable one, I should add, but I doubt you'd ever flourish as such. Why don't you be nice and obedient for a bit again, see how much better things get when you are? It'd make it so much easier and liklier for you to become a great warrior in no-time.”

By now, Cow's gag would be loosened enough for her to be able to reply, should she be willing to try so.

Jastira Veidi
fAVEBtQ.png

Dd6nhDS.png

In another carriage, Desmond would see Jastira show up for the promised lessons. The Elf was far and enough aware that Desmond was a [Beast] and that they were still in the West Empire, so she should be very careful of her position compared to his. “Good morning, sir Desmond, I thank you for the willingness to teach me.” She'd state, giving him a deep bow.

“Truth be told, sir, I am not all that experienced yet. Yet I do have [Pitch Perfect] and [Heightened] Hearing, so I believe I should be able to learn from you most optimally, if you wish to teach me.” She would speak, with some self-confidence.

“Of course, if you would so desire, I would be more than willing to sing you a few songs to show my current skills.” She'd offer. Should Desmond accept, she'd (Performance F [Singing], Persuasion F, Heightened Hearing F, Perfect Pitch) sing him a few songs in Sylvan that she'd learned in a distant and more 'free' past as a songstress.

Diego Argento
Languages: Common | [Terran]
Mention: Garbage. Garbage. , Elvario Elvario Saoirse Desrosiers, RavenSong RavenSong

"Oi I enjoyed your company is all." Diego said with a small smirk on his face, he did enjoy her company even if only for a short while, but time to focus a bit on the future now, something Diego rarely did, after all having the luxury to think of your own future was a rarity in the SCP foundation, honestly the only one who had that right truly was Dr.Bright, as he was essentially immortal. Being a bit hungry he walked up to the roasted corpse nearby and plucked out its eyes only to pop them into his mouth and eat them. Not the tastiest thing but considering he didn't want to tear the corpse's flesh with only his teeth it had to do for now.

He then descended down to the people from the caravan that technically rescued him from Pigsy's slavery, and he slowly walked up to them, while tensing the chains on his body eventually breaking them open once he was close to them. Seeing as they were readying up to move somewhere he could only surmise would be their resting place for the night he followed them without saying a word, he just silently hoped the others got away safely and are alive.
Diego sat near the fire, along with Dodger, slowly rotating the skewers with the meat so they would equally roast themselves over the fire. At her words about the pigsy and the machine, he spoke up. "Honestly don't know myself why they chose to drag that machine with us, but it's been about a week since they decided to do so. Found her in some old ruins they thought it could sell for a pretty gold or something. If not as a slave then as someone's decoration, at least that's what I heard."

"If ya need for me to fix it, then I can give it a try. Fixed a few similar ones in my lifetime, though I have no tools on me to do so, so it will have to wait till I get my hands on some. Though I never fixed her too much, there is only so much one can do without any tools and any larger amount of time."
Diego spoke up loudly while still rotating the meats on their skewers, sure he didn't fix many robots or cyborgs, but considering he repaired a living tank at some point during his employment at the SCP Foundation fixing that shouldn't be as hard.

"As for the new ownership." Said Diego while standing up and walking up to Saorsie and looking down at her. "As for the new ownership, I do have a few stipulations. First, I am allowed to cook food from my land at least once a week. Second, even if you are buying me gear, do listen to what I say, after all, I know what I'm used to and we don't want to lower the efficiency. Thirdly, if you do want to punish me for something, don't hit me with slippers or belts, had that happened to me most of my childhood, I don't want to relive that. And lastly one siesta per week, I can't really function all week long without one." He then grabbed the contract Saorsie handed to him and began reading it carefully, word by word, line by line, as to not have to find out the hard way a small print that would wreck his life was in it, and at her question, he answered simply. "Combat and guts I earned working with a certain organization, our job was to secure magical things that should be not known by the general populace, or gotten into the hands of mad men. Sometimes we were tasked with killing or pacyfing such magical things, though it wasn't easy in some cases. I still remember the unkillable lizard, shot him, stabbed him, drowned him, and threw him in lava, but he still refused to die, even if thrown against other magical beings we contained. Anyway, aside from that. I am a durable person, I possess slight regenerative power, and it is hard to tire me out. Used a polearm and wore heavy armor most of my service so if you want to employ me under you look for those. For other things I am a bit stronger than a regular person, and I was a mechanic before my employment in that certain organization. If you wish to know other things you can appraise me, you have my permission for that, after all, word is one thing but it's best to check for yourself."

Diego let her process the information he just unloaded onto her, as well as have her fun with the big cow, so he rolled up the contract for now, and returned to the campfire, picking up a skewer or two and devouring their content, till he ate his fill. And with his stomach full, or at least more full than it was during his time under pigsy, he reached a consensus, he will sign up under her. So he took out the rolled-up contract, laid it out evenly on the ground and bit his finger to draw blood. He tried his darndest to make a proper signature from his blood followed by a bloody fingerprint of his thumb, though it was a bit crooked and washed up he did manage to make a decent signature. He then placed his bit finger over the fire searing the small wound closed, before standing up and handing Saoirse it back signed and saying. "Let the contract be valid tomorrow, I need some sleep after the few days of barely sleeping under Pigsy."

1720283687635.png

Elvario Elvario
Equipped Titles:
Character Sheet

Lei tried her best to ignore all distractions in order to at least find some peace and solace through sleep, hoping that things would be better tomorrow. Though, by the time that she had ended up awoken, she'd find herself in a rather peculiar situation as she opened her eyes and tried to move her uncomfortable limbs only to find them stuck in awkward positions. Her ability to speak didn't help either, finding her mouth kept shut by a gag that didn't allow her to say anything. Trying her best to flail and get free of her bindings out of frustration, she hated the fact that she was literately being handled like cargo and so uncaringly thrown into the carriage to be transported. If she could speak now, she'd have a whole million curse words and more to say to the annoying little rodent.

Then again, she was just thinking yesterday how she might as well humour the rabbit in order to give herself a little more working room to do whatever she wanted to do, but the fact that Saoirse was so arrogantly using her as a seat was incredibly making her think against it. Sighing as soon enough she'd have to just choose to concede and give up for she wouldn't be able to free herself from her bindings at the very moment. As she remained restrained for a while and had nothing to do but get petted by Saoirse and remain captive as a comfortable resting place, she did think how nobody yet had ended up treating her in such a way so suddenly before. It was quite impressive, and something about feeling like vulnerable property was weirdly interesting, something that it felt like a follower of Chaos would enjoy...

No, no, she couldn't think that. She couldn't entertain the whims of that rabbit in such a way. Lei-Cao tried to push such thoughts out of her mind as she tried to figure out what was truly important, at the current moment aware of the feeble little rodent-rabbit resting on her chest. Saoirse was truly a little, harmless thing if she thought about it. If Lei got even any much stronger, she could probably easily fight that rabbit to the death. Why was she getting so worked up over a literal child? A literal petting zoo animal that was this rabbit?

Though minutes would drag along into hours, and their travel would start taking a while as Lei was left to nothing but her wildly diverting thoughts as she couldn't process how to do or what to feel other than lay around as nothing more than a Slavemaster's furniture. During all of that time, she had diverted her reddened face away from Saoirse as best as she could. She may have been a towering minotaur, a mighty warrior, and future legendary champion that all would know.

But to be real, at some point she had started to enjoy what was happening.
Maybe it was a weird similar feeling she remembers at some point back at Saoirse's family home or wherever it was-

No, she couldn't enable allowing Saoirse to make her feel like this. She had to be strong, unbreakable, the true herald of chaos.

Oh but wouldn't an enjoyer of chaos love to sit around and just experience whatever good and bad mischief their master has in store for them whilst they can do nothing but offer their own life up in every regard for even more and any sort of praise?

Was she getting too farfetched in her thoughts now?

Sort of snapping back to reality, she sort of mentally clocked back in whilst it sounded like Saoirse was talking to her about how she didn't listen. From her loosened gag, she could notice and feel she had been drooling quite a bit as she was distracted in thought. How bad was she thinking? How long had it actually been? Oh gosh, does Saoirse know? That entitled little rodent cannot know. Or should she? Maybe she'd give it more. No! Why would that be a good thing? But maybe it'd get that respect from Saoirse, a grand warrior leaving themselves most vulnerable for their master felt like a good way to get respect.

Yes, that sounded most logical. There was clearly no other motivations or weird intents. None at all, in the slightest. Her ears lightly twitching as Saoirse addressed her and turning her reddened face away, Lei-Cao tried to remember that she was doing all this to prove herself as a great warrior. Not some silly playtoy for some little harmless child-rabbit.

"O-okay Master, t-thank you for punishing me... " she answered softly, trying to keep herself from drooling. What, why would she add that? Wait, why would she even say that? She's the great LEI-CAO MIDDLE-NAMES LAST-NAME, why would she so committed give in? This must so be that dirty witchcraft she had used before. There was clearly no other way Lei would be finding enjoyment in this treatment. Even if it seemed so tempting and such an enjoyable chaos for a herald of chaos... no, keep mind straight.

"P-please teach me, training me in methods of chaos like this, is very helpful for me... " she softly added, shutting herself up once she realised how stupid and ridiculous she sounded. Why, why was she asking that? Did she hit her head really bad when being thrown into the carriage hours ago? Was she actually just getting stupider by the minute?

Oh, hopefully at some point Saoirse could beat some sense into her so she'd figure out right and wrong once more. Clearly her mind was too much of a mess right now.​

OOC: Garbage left, so I'll be wrapping up the RP. Thanks to Femboy Femboy for getting the thread restored.

Saoirse Desrosiers

8gBjbx8.png
Mentions: Cow Femboy Femboy | Ryuuji TheTimePiece TheTimePiece | Diego Megilagor Megilagor | Desmond Develius Develius | RavenSong RavenSong | Maxxob Maxxob

As Diego talked about the machine, she'd check the 'screen' again, only to see a bunch of errors, before it vanished. “Well... whatever it is, or was, it seems broken. Don't worry, I won't hold you accountable. You got my hopes up, so I'll let slide how you did so.” She'd answer, being rather gracious. Commanding her, insulting her, giving her false hope? She was truly forgiving him a lot, right now.

“So long as the ingredients are reasonably priced and the time it takes doesn't take too much away from any training or tasks, you can cook as often as you'd like.” She'd reply to the first suggestion, as she didn't really care otherwise.

The gear part, she had to think a bit. “Assuming you know what you're doing... unlike some others... I don't mind having you decide on your own gear. Assuming, like before, they have what you want at reasonable prices and you can prove you're indeed efficient with it, I don't mind that either.”

The next bit made her raise her eyebrow. “I would hope you're reasonable enough not to make it needed.” Then again... “Though I'd have to go out of my way to get those to begin with, so very well, no slippers or belts.” If needed, she could come up with much better ideas. She just hoped it wouldn't be needed. One Cow was enough.

“What's a siesta?” That was the first question, though upon the (presumed) explanation, she sighed. “So long as it makes you more active in that evening or night instead, I don't mind.” She didn't want him to have an excuse to be less productive than her other slaves, that was all.

She would, in fact, appraise him. Just to ensure he wasn't bluffing his way through. “Fair enough, we have a deal.” She'd conclude, upon seeing enough of his claims backed up. “May it be known to the god of Law.” She'd state, as she signed as well and made the contract binding.

During the trip, Saoirse got to enjoy her new chair and noticed, somewhat surprising, but also not surprising, that her chair was eventually seemingly pacified again. Good. When she heard Cow reply, she figured it was time for a test. “Now there's a really good girl~” She would state, as she'd take out a dagger an cut through some of the ropes. She'd hop off of the cow. “How about you turn around for a bit. Do you know this exorcise called 'planking'? Let's do an extended one. Push yourself up until you're at the top of a push-up. Then just hold that post. Let your arms, chest and back muscles do some work. Hold that pose as long as you can.” She'd state, as she'd hop back up on the cow's back to rest atop her newly elevated seating. “Surely, a real warrior, especially one as willing to train as you, can keep this up for at least an hour.” She doubted anyone could, but she'd want to see the Cow try.

Considering their journey has already passed some of the most treacherous points along the route, their guide and hs crew were able to guide them and their cargo of newly acquired bacon/pig-meat to the city without any other interruptions. The idea to go to a dungeon was outvoted, or rather, overturned by Saoirse who just commanded her slaves to vote in her favour. After all, she had no interest in staying longer than she needed, just wanting to unlock the portal in the city and get her business done in there.

MTpWH7bkAabqINpPQd4n--1--kv3xs.jpg
From: https://creator.nightcafe.studio/creation/MTpWH7bkAabqINpPQd4n

As the party arrived at their destination, a large city in the middle of the sands, they would soon split up. Their guide and his group got paid by Saoirse, who collected her slaves and went on to do some business, before unlocking the portal there. With that done, a return trip to this city in the sands would be a breeze for her and her slaves. Scylla, Koralia and Desmond would be able to go their own ways.

The End

Note to grader: Garbage left and tried delete the thread. Luckily, Femboy Femboy managed to get parts of it recovered by the RPN moderators.

These are only suggestions, please wait until a grader confirms them before adding them.

Applicable to all participants:
Title: [Desert Survivor] – Character has survived a long journey through a dangerous desert. They are more likely to know what to do and how to act on other journeys through such locations.

Koralia Ironjaw
Title: [Fish out of the Water] – Character is aquatic, but has traversed through hot and dry areas. They are more likely to be respected for their resilience in such environments.
Item: [Dubious Pork-chops] – Character has an unusual amount of tasty raw pork-chops. Do not question its origins.

Ryuuji Kamimura
Title: [Air-conditioner] – Character is capable of making even the hottest areas, journeys or tasks feel like a cold breeze. Literally.

Saoirse Desrosiers
Item: [Broken Construct] – Currently worth little more than scrap metal. Who knows, one day it might actually work.

Desmond
Title: [Bardic Animal Handler] – Character's got songs in their repertoire that help calm down animals.

Scylla Bancroft
Title: [Bacon Fryer] – Character has fried up some bacon nice and crispy.
Item: [Dubious Bacon] – An unusually large amount of tasty bacon. Do not question its origins.

Title: [Furniture] – Character has functioned as someone's furniture.
Note: Saoirse's Mentor C was used on her Strength Stat.

Diego Argento
Title: [Property of Saoirse Desrosier] – Character is owned Saoirse Desrosiers.
Item: [Dubious Bacon] – An unusually large amount of tasty bacon. Do not question its origins.
Item: [Saoirse's Promise of 4 Rights] – Character has been able to negotiate 4 rights upon being enslaved. [1] The right to cook food from his home at least once a week, so long as it remains within reasonable times and costs. [2] The right of selecting his own gear, presuming he can prove to actually knows how to use it and it remains within reasonable costs. [3] The right not to be hit with belts or slippers as a form of punishment. [4] The right to one weekly siesta, so long as he makes up for missed time during another part of that day.
Note: Saoirse's Mentor C was used on his Strength Stat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back