• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

@1stLt HChurch

1440605236_toothless.jpg

Hey guys, guess who RPNation's notification system was being a dick to?!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]So guess who just got an Xbox One of her very own for early Christmas.

[/QUOTE]
*struggles* I'M NOT GOOD AT GUESSING!!

was it Mock?

I kinda wondered if I would got something to do with an Xbox for Christmas, but I don't understand how my parents could afford it. But, shit, I still have it. All I need now is Halo 5 and a headset, and I'm set (my brother bought The Master Chief Collection to gift to me with the Xbox because he knows the Halo games are the only ones I give a shit about). Well, really, all I have to have soon is a headset. Halo 5 can wait *lone tear*

I'm seriously so amazed that I got this, though. I thought I would have to wait a few years before I could buy one.

The funny thing is that it now needs an update, only a couple minutes after I turned it on for the first time. What the heck, man.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]So guess who just got an Xbox One of her very own for early Christmas.

[/QUOTE]
Nice! What's your gamer tag? I'll send you a friend request.

Pshaaaa

Xbox's for loooooooseeeeers

PC Master Race for me bruh.

Sony Semi-Master Race as well, but not as Master Race as PC.

Just kidding

I haven't set it up yet, but it'll probably be the same as my username on here. I'll tell you when I get it set up and Xbox Live started.

I'm no really in a hurry to get it all set up since I won't have any time to play any games today and I leave home for a week tomorrow. So I won't be able to play it for a week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back