• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Huntrey said:
Ulala, secret plans and world domination and... *reads again* Mock's hand? *cracks knuckles*
She's a torturer with no humanity. I'm a torturer with no humanity. She trusts me as her personal guard. How are ya not seeing what I'm seeing. Plus, I'm damn good at a lot of shit.

Atom said:
*whips out switchblade*
(dagger)
*whispers* Don't outdo me brother! *pulls out sword*

Mysterion7514 said:
She's a torturer with no humanity. I'm a torturer with no humanity. She trusts me as her personal guard. How are ya not seeing what I'm seeing. Plus, I'm damn good at a lot of shit.
A lot of shit!? You can't mean...????

I shall consider you as a suitor.

@Huntrey

How far back is this? Debating whether Colorado will have his Energy Sword yet or not.

@Atom

If it's not to big of a hassle, could you PM me the sheets for my three characters? Two are in my first post, then the third is a bit later. If not that's fine.

Shadowborn Omen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7297-huntrey/ said:
@Huntrey[/URL]
How far back is this? Debating whether Colorado will have his Energy Sword yet or not.

@Atom

If it's not to big of a hassle, could you PM me the sheets for my three characters? Two are in my first post, then the third is a bit later. If not that's fine.
I can but not riiiight this second. Is within the next hour okay? I've gotta finish some terrible dishes. Dx

Mysterion7514 said:
Well, I can always hit in Hawaii and Nebraska
Hawaii would sooner lead you along just to humiliate you ;D

She'd do that to anyone do don't feel too bad.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I'm gonna put your chances with Nebraska low. She's been shipped with another individual since day 1. #Delabraska

[/QUOTE]
It's Tennessee that had a crush on her. Kentucky carrs for no one.

Shadowborn Omen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7297-huntrey/ said:
@Huntrey[/URL]

@Atom

Can't technically say. The moment we are done with the prelude RP that the attack begins, so it could be only a week to years before. All depends how long we RP it.

Huntrey said:
If you say it's you TAC, I'll smite you.
latest

TheAncientCenturion said:
Come'ne now pops, is that any way to act in front of the grandchildren?
*reads post*

*gets in car*

*drives to store*

*buys milk and glass*

*drives home*

*gets out of car*

*pours glass of milk*

*takes sip*

*reads post again*

*spits out milk*

I'll kill you.

Huntrey said:
*reads post*
*gets in car*

*drives to store*

*buys milk and glass*

*drives home*

*gets out of car*

*pours glass of milk*

*takes sip*

*reads post again*

*spits out milk*

I'll kill you.
Hey, come'ne now pops. We're all family here now, why don't we talk it out? Maybe discuss myself taking over the family business when you retire, too?

@Huntrey So Father...before I respoonnddddd....do I have to update my CS..? *le puppy eyes*

Oi numb nuts, don'cha know she's taken? Ain't that right Mock?
Yep` So if aNY one tries to hit on me they'll be stabbed.....and it Probaly won't be me ~

Huntrey said:
*reads post*
*gets in car*

*drives to store*

*buys milk and glass*

*drives home*

*gets out of car*

*pours glass of milk*

*takes sip*

*reads post again*

*spits out milk*

I'll kill you.
Aw, father. Don't be like that *sadness*

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Don't lie, you'll stab them too.

[/QUOTE]
...........Most likely.

Hey, come'ne now pops. We're all family here now, why don't we talk it out? Maybe discuss myself taking over the family business when you retire, too?
Defeat me in the war in Kingdoms or face me in the training room in PFL, pick your battlefield to prove your worth for my daughter's hand.

Mockingbird said:
@Huntrey So Father...before I respoonnddddd....do I have to update my CS..? *le puppy eyes*

Yep` So if aNY one tries to hit on me they'll be stabbed.....and it Probaly won't be me ~
No no little bird, just update it whenever you can.

Mockingbird said:
Aw, father. Don't be like that *sadness*

...........Most likely.
Fine. I'll try to accept it. >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back