• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Huntrey said:
Look a few post before this. Atom just got you a good looking one.
It looks all judged for me. Maybe cuz I'm on a phone

Atom said:
@Mysterion7514
Looky what I got! Would you like me to throw it up for you?

Or I can actually just edit it in to your post in the character thread if you like?

Agent Tennessee

• Birth Name:

Richard, Last name is classified

State Name:

Tennessee

Code Name:

Ten-001

Male

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

• Subject-069

• Birth Name:

Classified

State Name:

Kentucky

Code Name:

Kent-069

Male

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

• Post it for me please

Wait, wait, never mind. The original Atom post was fine, it was Huntrey's that was broken.

Guys? What's going on here? I've been waiting for things to start and focusing on my Destiny RP, so I'm a little out of the loop. Why is the other thread down? What happened with the mods? I'm lost.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]Guys? What's going on here? I've been waiting for things to start and focusing on my Destiny RP, so I'm a little out of the loop. Why is the other thread down? What happened with the mods? I'm lost.

[/QUOTE]
Shit happened xD

Have you guys ever listened to a video game soundtrack so amazing and beautiful that your heart just shatters and you want to cry? Yeah. That's me with Kingdom Hearts right now xD Dearly Beloved (Especially Birth By Sleep's version) is just dkndekkdkd . And don't even get me started about the character theme songs like Ventus's, Roxas, Xion, Aqua, ect. Fucking. Emotional.

Mockingbird said:
Shit happened xD

Have you guys ever listened to a video game soundtrack so amazing and beautiful that your heart just shatters and you want to cry? Yeah. That's me with Kingdom Hearts right now xD Dearly Beloved (Especially Birth By Sleep's version) is just dkndekkdkd . And don't even get me started about the character theme songs like Ventus's, Roxas, Xion, Aqua, ect. Fucking. Emotional.
I've gotten fucking hooked on the Until Dawn opening.

Mockingbird said:
Shit happened xD

Yaaaaaaaasssss

Also the whole thing with Aqua in BBS suuuucks! There better be some resolution is KH3 or I swear..

There were a few voice issues I've just fixed, doing anything to tab code messes it up. Like coloring, underlining, etc.

Also both of your AI pics are gone. The site they were on has died it seems as I was directed to one of those domains were it advertises basically everything else.

So I'll wait till you get more to throw it up unless you want me to anyways.

@Mysterion7514

Agent Tennessee

• Birth Name:

Richard, Last name is classified

State Name:

Tennessee

Code Name:

Ten-001

Male

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Subject-069

• Birth Name:

Classified

State Name:

Kentucky

Code Name:

Kent-069

Male

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Excuse u???

Mysterion7514 said:
It already says they're colors. Hal was halo 4 gungnir armor while psi was halo 4 vanguard armor.
Mmk

I'll throw it up for you then.

Mockingbird said:
Shit happened xD

You think that's emotional. Have you seen the rvb13 finale yet?

Atom said:
Adding on to this @Mockingbird, the intro song, Simple and clean PlanitB remix is GREAT!
Yes! It's so amazing!!! $*!*!??!*!,-*!? AND WHAT HAPPENS TO AQUA, GEN, AND TERRA IS TRAGIC. LIKE WTF QAQ

Huntrey said:
Mock, stop conversing with your Uncle. Converse with me! I get lonely!
But talking with Uncle is fun D:

Mockingbird said:
Yes! It's so amazing!!! $*!*!??!*!,-*!? AND WHAT HAPPENS TO AQUA, GEN, AND TERRA IS TRAGIC. LIKE WTF QAQ
I'M GOING TO BE SO DAMN SAD IF THERE'S NO RESOLUTION IN THREE!

Mysterion7514 said:
We have to wait till season 15, 2 years, for the resolution of rvb13

Longest two years of my life
.....I thinkk we are still talking about Kingdom Hearts LOL

Uncle and I that is

Mockingbird said:
.....I thinkk we are still talking about Kingdom Hearts LOL

Uncle and I that is
Fuck ur kingdom hearts. Rvb is way more important. Why did he have to go?

Assailant said:
Seriously?! Crap
Yeah, but I truly feel that we should never see a resolution. The reason being it was church's stir that he was telling to us, and since he's dead, he, nor we, should never see how it ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back