• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Stuff from the RVB 13 Q&A

So I was lucky enough to attend the Austin Alamo Drafthouse RVB showing with the Q&A afterward.

Here’s some brief stuff talked about in the Q&A, and thank you to the-meta for letting me babble at her on the phone so I would remember all of this.

BELOW CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR SEASON 13 AND POSSIBLY OTHER SEASONS AS WELL. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

A.Question asked: “Is there a possibility that Church survived and will appear in season 15?” Answer: Miles stated that he couldn’t honestly answer the question, because if he had the choice, the Reds and Blues story ends at the end of RVB 13. That they will forever be frozen in time at the end of Church’s monologue. If the choice were up to him.

B. Miles also made a comment about how after season 14 he hopes to help mold the next person who will write RVB, just like Burnie did with him. Sounds like he’s implying that he may not write much more of RVB after this, but that’s just my opinion.

C.Miles is working on writing a piece for season 14.

D. Someone asked if in season 14 we could look forward to some stories being in the animation style of RWBY or X-Ray&Vav. Miles said this is a very high possibility. He and the other productions guys also said that some of the people they got to work on the animation for Season 14 will “blow your mind”.

E. So this is just a funny story. They were talking about some of the Mocap stuff involved in the production, and Miles mentioned that the Mocap for when Wash is dealing with all the knives…basically the guy doing the work for it did these really cool moves and Miles went “That was awesome! Amazing. …but that’s not Wash. Wash is the guy who thinks he’s good like that, but really isn’t–“ at which point Shannon yells out “FUCK YOU!!” in the audience. +A reaction from Shannon

F.Originally everything was going to build up to Epsilon taking over the Meta’s armor and using it, but it evolved into Tucker using it.

G.Burnie pitched the idea about the monologue and the ending.

H.After writing Doyle’s death scene, Miles had to take a walk because it was that hard on him.

Huntrey said:
How bout one of your body guards? Like the last personal one... Oh I know!! Mysterion!
No. Dark and I still need to enact our plan so he can have world domination and I can try for Mocks' hand.

Mysterion7514 said:
No. Dark and I still need to enact our plan so he can have world domination and I can try for Mocks' hand.
Ulala, secret plans and world domination and... *reads again* Mock's hand? *cracks knuckles*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back