• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

Mockingbird said:
@Huntrey So Father...before I respoonnddddd....do I have to update my CS..? *le puppy eyes*

Yep` So if aNY one tries to hit on me they'll be stabbed.....and it Probaly won't be me ~
Ayye, now that's what I like to hear.

Huntrey said:
Defeat me in the war in Kingdoms or face me in the training room in PFL, pick your battlefield to prove your worth for my daughter's hand.
No no little bird, just update it whenever you can.

Fine. I'll try to accept it. >_<
I'll just choose New Mombasa, who ever dies first loses our arrangement. Deal?

Huntrey said:
Defeat me in the war in Kingdoms or face me in the training room in PFL, pick your battlefield to prove your worth for my daughter's hand.
No no little bird, just update it whenever you can.

Fine. I'll try to accept it. >_<
Thank you Father ♡

TheAncientCenturion said:
Ayye, now that's what I like to hear.

I'll just choose New Mombasa, who ever dies first loses our arrangement. Deal?
Now Now, I'd rather not have you or my Father die

Lel. . . Mysterion, I'll make you my right hand man in my new empire. Only if you bring me Huntrey's head, though.
You don't get an empire unless you win. @Huntrey , how do I say no to that unless you got something better.

Mysterion7514 said:
You don't get an empire unless you win. @Huntrey , how do I say no to that unless you got something better.
Roll the dice Mystery caller 7514. Would you rather just be a body guard? Or would you like to be the Grand General of CTAC's mobile infantry?

Huntrey said:
See @Mockingbird, and I was beginning to like him.
You made me do this, pops! Why can't you just except us for what we are?!

*sighs*

You both sound like rambling idiots

@Huntrey Father I am rather happy with him and GM powers to fight? While I am more of the cheater I always thought you were to take the more honorable route

@TheAncientCenturion Making others take down my Father? How..dissapointing that would make you

*le flicks hair*

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]*shakes head*
How ungrateful.

[/QUOTE]
Look who has finally joined~ Hello sweet brother ~ Have you come to visit the children?

Mockingbird said:
*sighs*

@Huntrey Father I am rather happy with him and GM powers to fight? While I am more of the cheater I always thought you were to take the more honorable route

@TheAncientCenturion Making others take down my Father? How..dissapointing that would make you

*le flicks hair*
Well darling dearest, why dirty my own hands? They're rather nice, if you hadn't noticed.

The prodigal son returns! Ready to capitulate, Bryce?
Hah, you wish! I've been waiting to start a good ol' rivalry back up.

Mockingbird said:
Look who has finally joined~ Hello sweet brother ~ Have you come to visit the children?
Not sure... Do they know how to hold knives yet?

Mockingbird said:
That is very true, loosing that soft touch would be sad...
Ew... Stahp....

Mockingbird said:
*sighs*

*le flicks hair*
You're truly right little one. Just the idea of my little girl getting married and falling in love is a little hard for me to cope with.

@TheAncientCenturion You have one chance with my little Mockingbird. I'll be watching.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Hah, you wish! I've been waiting to start a good ol' rivalry back up.
Not sure... Do they know how to hold knives yet?

Ew... Stahp....

[/QUOTE]
Very well, though I warn you, the role of Eternal Rival has been stolen from you by another.

I'm glad you see it my way! Now let's sit back as the King and Queen we are - And rule this chat!
Not King and Queen, not even officially married yet. If anything your Prince and Princess. I may be giving my Kingdom to y'all someday, but not til I'm gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back