• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

ryanpk200 said:
Just was watched the new episode...
They just did what's known as a Bolivian army cliffhanger. Now I'm pissed. (Here's a link if you don't know what that is.) Bolivian Army Cliffhanger - TV Tropes
Very very angry but hyped about it. I felt the episode was too short, but realllly I liked that touching ending. Each RvB member's gonna get an AI? Did anyone get a chance to see who got each AI?

The wall that held old props from previous seasons, what was the pistol from again? But a mix of feels and annoyance runs right through me.

@Daimao @Mockingbird @TheAncientCenturion @Shadowborn Omen @GrieveWriter @Phantom King @Darkangel666 @Agent Iceland @Assailant @AvidElmV2 @AvidElmV2 @apoliseno @Darth Corvus @Mysterion7514 @ryanpk200 @Rosyshark @Noyeh @Atom @Nava

Just so y'all know, everyone here has open invitation to join this RP again. The last thread got closed down, but I'm starting the thread again here. So, I've requested the new tab for the new IC and later down the road I'll ask for another to continue yet again.

For this first new tab, in case you didn't know, we are going to be RPing as Freelancers before the MOI got shot down. So, this will RP will include their lives on the MOI with training, AI placements (If any would be interested in just getting their AI), and getting to know each other; as well as going on missions and such. Rules about the missions will be posted once everyone has gone through a few pages of character interaction. Anyone have any questions?

Oh, and the IC should be started in about an hour.

I have a question.

Can I get a hug? Because I'm loving you in a non-homosexual way so much right now.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Very very angry but hyped about it. I felt the episode was too short, but realllly I liked that touching ending. Each RvB member's gonna get an AI? Did anyone get a chance to see who got each AI?

The wall that held old props from previous seasons, what was the pistol from again? But a mix of feels and annoyance runs right through me.
I was wondering about that pistol. I got no clue. I think all of the AIs are going to run the Meta suit.

Right, I don't want to be that guy because I understand the importance of getting a clear cut character sheet down, so I don't have/do something that the GM (you) doesn't want me to. But would it be alright if I post pone it a bit, yet still RP? Just don't see myself getting it done today unless I force myself to, which'll give me room for errors and characteristics I'd not want.

ryanpk200 said:
I was wondering about that pistol. I got no clue. I think all of the AIs are going to run the Meta suit.
I want to say that was just a wink and is the infamous halo 1 pistol. But I also feel like it's some freelancer weapon.

Really? I thought each of the guys were gonna get one, seeing how they all dispersed.

OH, and if you updated your CS for the new one, go and update please and thank you.

Right, I don't want to be that guy because I understand the importance of getting a clear cut character sheet down, so I don't have/do something that the GM (you) doesn't want me to. But would it be alright if I post pone it a bit, yet still RP? Just don't see myself getting it done today unless I force myself to, which'll give me room for errors and characteristics I'd not want.

I want to say that was just a wink and is the infamous halo 1 pistol. But I also feel like it's some freelancer weapon.

Really? I thought each of the guys were gonna get one, seeing how they all dispersed.
My enemy, I see no reason to allow y'all to update at the rate y'all see fit.

Huntrey said:
OH, and if you updated your CS for the new one, go and update please and thank you.

My enemy, I see no reason to allow y'all to update at the rate y'all see fit.
Fair enough, I'll try to get it done by tomorrow at some point, then.

The pistol could be referencing the earlier seasons because that's the gun they would hold while talking to each other.

Now that I think about it the pistol is probably the one the Director used to off himself.

ryanpk200 said:
The pistol could be referencing the earlier seasons because that's the gun they would hold while talking to each other.
That'd be kind of cool. Though, wasn't that just for Halo CE? They used the skulls in Halo 2. Would be cool if there were like a directors commentary for the seasons, let us in on the inside stuff.

ryanpk200 said:
Now that I think about it the pistol is probably the one the Director used to off himself.
Uh, wow. That's a dark trophy for the Chairman to keep.

Hey Huntrey, I can't recall. What's the protocol on artificial limbs, like a mechanical arm? Are they allowed? Any stipulations with them?

Hey Huntrey, I can't recall. What's the protocol on artificial limbs, like a mechanical arm? Are they allowed? Any stipulations with them?
They are allowed, but I just ask they be of equal or lesser in function then a real arm. Or else everyone would be cutting off their limbs.

I said twenty minutes guys, but I'm taking a break to eat my fish sticks cx

Huntrey said:
They are allowed, but I just ask they be of equal or lesser in function then a real arm. Or else everyone would be cutting off their limbs.

I said twenty minutes guys, but I'm taking a break to eat my fish sticks cx
I'm kinda stick to a phone until the fourteenth, so my posts wont be too fancy till then

Huntrey said:
*kicks lightly*
GET UP, the RP is finally starting! :D
When the rp starts....I will reply tomorrow BECAUSE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES ARW PLAYING BICHES. *JUMPS UP AND STARTS RUNNING AROUND *

I just thought of something. We will probably never see how they survive. That is because of Church's speech. The hero never gets to see the aftermath of his sacrifice. Plus, with season 14 being a bunch of mini stories, we might have to wait two years till season 15 to see if they survive or not.

Also, is there a way to get the soundtrack other than iTunes, because I don't have iTunes and I can't get it unless I have an iPhone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back