• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Freelancer Files (Red vs. Blue)

ds2-brute_500x325.jpg

necromorph_analysis__slasher_by_chaoscontrol177-d5d60ct.jpg

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]YES YOU HAVE, MY DAUGHTER. GET TO WORKING ON YOUR CS NEOW.

[/QUOTE]
I'LL JUST SLAP ON THE CS FROM HERE TO THERE

WAIT. WAS SHIT ADDED TO THE CS'S?! FUUUCCKKKK

ryanpk200 said:
I would like to see Church and Mock do a coop play through of Dead Space 3.
I refuse because I would not be able to. I would legit get so scared. But it would be funny if both of us played a rage game together because I bet there would just be screaming curses everywhere.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I refuse because I would not be able to. I would legit get so scared. But it would be funny if both of us played a rage game together because I bet there would just be screaming curses everywhere.

[/QUOTE]
.......That would be fun....Then again the whole time ill be screaming, crying, hissing, yelling in other languages, cussing, and pulling poker faces

Mockingbird said:
.......That would be fun....Then again the whole time ill be screaming, crying, hissing, yelling in other languages, cussing, and pulling poker faces
I would say any version of fuck between every four words. Or less. I'm bad about that.

I have a new favorite RvB edit and song in general. God, I love this so much. And if you wonder why I do, since it's not flashy and cool, listen to the lyrics of the song and pay attention how it ties into the scenes chosen and just Red vs. Blue itself. It gets me every time.

[media]

[/media]

Oo, and I didn't know the moment of the video that would be shown to represent it would be Church. Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
*peeks in* I had been afraid this was dead (part of the blame goes to rpn for not alerting and the rest to myself for not checking.), but now I am pleasantly surprised.

I think I'm going to try to fix some stuff on Arkansas' CS. Not really change anything but flesh it out a bit more, honestly I wasn't too proud of how I filled it out.

[

Rosyshark said:
*peeks in* I had been afraid this was dead (part of the blame goes to rpn for not alerting and the rest to myself for not checking.), but now I am pleasantly surprised.
I think I'm going to try to fix some stuff on Arkansas' CS. Not really change anything but flesh it out a bit more, honestly I wasn't too proud of how I filled it out.

Good! The more people with good characters, the better. And just so you know, we have added stuff to the CS. So you will have to add stuff anyway.

Well, the fact I left for a couple of days and that's when you guys decided to get active makes me think you're trying to tell me something.

I'll work on my CS's in the next couple of days.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Well, the fact I left for a couple of days and that's when you guys decided to get active makes me think you're trying to tell me something.
I'll work on my CS's in the next couple of days.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, Shadow! It was all my choice. I just posted it today because this was the best day in a while for me to post it.

Ey, so I dun been thinkin'...

The UNSC side was pretty quiet last time, so I might throw in Seer just to keep my presence. For now, at least. I'd still wanna keep Luisiana on the list as something to snag later in, but I might end up changing him a bit.

I still dunno about adding Seer right now, but I know I want to play those two again sometime.

[QUOTE="Darth Corvus]Ey, so I dun been thinkin'...
The UNSC side was pretty quiet last time, so I might throw in Seer just to keep my presence. For now, at least. I'd still wanna keep Luisiana on the list as something to snag later in, but I might end up changing him a bit.

I still dunno about adding Seer right now, but I know I want to play those two again sometime.

[/QUOTE]
Actually, Hunter and I decided to omit the ODST section of the rp unless we see that we need it. Sorry, Darth. We will definitely let you know if we decide to add that part back on.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Actually, Hunter and I decided to omit the ODST section of the rp unless we see that we need it. Sorry, Darth. We will definitely let you know if we decide to add that part back on.

[/QUOTE]
Mkay. I was having a few diverging ideas, but I'll talk to you about those in a PM, maybe. I'm still crazy busy (and avoiding being busy) so I dunno when I'll get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back