• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Goddamn, man. I would love to live in your world for about ten minutes.

[/QUOTE]
I think anyone would. BTW, nice quote

Guys, Netflix is drunk again.

11781760_1704640453098227_5708247113222684324_n.jpg

Mysterion7514 said:
I think anyone would. BTW, nice quote

Guys, Netflix is drunk again.

11781760_1704640453098227_5708247113222684324_n.jpg
Oh my god, that is hilarious. Stupid Netflix.

Also, thanks. I thought of it immediately and had to use it. I also considered adding *Church voice* at the beginning, but I didn't because it looked funnier without it. Also, why add that when my name is Church anyway? Lol.

Darkangel666 said:
This has got to be one of my favorites
tumblr-gets-deep-rocks-1.jpg

tumblr-gets-deep-amazon.jpg
Holy shit, I laughed so hard. Those are the tumblr moments that I truly love.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I also considered adding *Church voice* at the beginning

[/QUOTE]
*reads quote in Church voice*

What has been read cannot be unread

ryanpk200 said:
The real question is why is it only rated 2 stars?
[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]...That is a good question. I suspect that religious hooligans are behind this illegal act.

[/QUOTE]
For the longest time it was only the first three episodes. No story, no plot, just pointless humor. That doesn't go by well with Netlixians.

Now, it's called "Red vs Blue" and each season is an episode. The words part is, it's all under the season "Red vs Blue: Blood Gulch Chronicles"... Even up to Season 12.

ryanpk200 said:
Really? Could have sworn the Blood Gluch Chronicles were all uploaded at once.

Must be old. @Mysterion7514 Did you recently take the picture?
It still has the same rating as it did before, because no one's watching or rating it on Netflix.

The "Season" on Netflix is 12 episodes. Each episode is a traditional season that we know and love. Seasons 1-12 are all up there, it just condensed them all into a single "Season".

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]It still has the same rating as it did before, because no one's watching or rating it on Netflix.

The "Season" on Netflix is 12 episodes. Each episode is a traditional season that we know and love. Seasons 1-12 are all up there, it just condensed them all into a single "Season".

[/QUOTE]
I'm seeing a different rating.

I FUCKING HATE SLOW INTERNET WHEN I'M TRYING TO WATCH IMPORTANT SHIT. FUCKING HELL I HATE IT.

So that officially fucking broke me.

I spent about 5 minutes screaming "Fuck this bullshit" after watching it.

Well, I was saying it loudly... My dog came scratching at my door because of it.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]I spent about 5 minutes screaming "Fuck this bullshit" after watching it.

Well, I was saying it loudly... My dog came scratching at my door because of it.

[/QUOTE]
I'm just sitting here and trying not to scream and cry myself to sleep.

I don't know how many times I whispered "No" and damn near came to tears.

And I have practice in three hours FUCKING DAMMIT.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I'm just sitting here and trying not to scream and cry myself to sleep.

I don't know how many times I whispered "No" and damn near came to tears.

And I have practice in three hours FUCKING DAMMIT.

[/QUOTE]
I don't want to watch season 13 now if this is what it does to you. I'm a sensitive soul!

Huntrey said:
I don't want to watch season 13 now if this is what it does to you. I'm a sensitive soul!
And you say that as you scheme about killing off every character you ever create. Honestly, you would probably be a good contribution to the team that creates the RvB story line. Very good.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]And you say that as you scheme about killing off every character you ever create. Honestly, you would probably be a good contribution to the team that creates the RvB story line. Very good.

[/QUOTE]
Hehe, scheme is just a plan, I execute the killing off of my characters. Speaking of which, I should start writing Alaska and Cali's final moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back