• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess if we are discussing preferred console I'll join in. I use a Xbox one with a PC. My PC is meh and the Xbox one is a bit cheaper than a gaming PC. Also I got it for the Master Chief Collection.

Darkangel666 said:
Eh, the only thing that makes me like Halo are the grunts and RvsB
Then we are two completely different people.

Halo was also the very first video game I ever played. So it has a special place in my heart.

Darkangel666 said:
This RP >.>
But I dont like the original Halo story. RvsB though *^*
The books make the story of the games seem so much better, because you get a better idea of what caused all the shit in the games.

Nava said:
Let's all agree to the obvious, Halo is fucking awesome, therefore Xbox is fucking awesome.
*pats head* Good boy. I'm starting to take a liking to you, bud. You have good taste.

Assailant said:
I only like Xbox for Halo. I prefer Playstation myself. I got a PS4, but was unable to get an Xbox One, so no more Halo for me. I've actually cried at the thought.
I've been having a similar feeling lately, because the only reason why I am sad that my brother is going to college is because, like I said before, he will take both of the xbox's and all of the Halo games with him. So I will be left with absolutely nothing. I hate it.

Darkangel666 said:
Then microsoft decided that they wanted more money and made it xbox only
That's their own choice, dude.

Darkangel666 said:
Plebs, all of you except for assailant.
And the accurate term for you, my son, is "hater."

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Then we are two completely different people.
Halo was also the very first video game I ever played. So it has a special place in my heart.

The books make the story of the games seem so much better, because you get a better idea of what caused all the shit in the games.

*pats head* Good boy. I'm starting to take a liking to you, bud. You have good taste.

I've been having a similar feeling lately, because the only reason why I am sad that my brother is going to college is because, like I said before, he will take both of the xbox's and all of the Halo games with him. So I will be left with absolutely nothing. I hate it.

That's their own choice, dude.

And the accurate term for you, my son, is "hater."

[/QUOTE]
Haha sure thing mama

I barely even use my PS4, and I have played on an Xbox. I just dont like them. You can do so much more on a PC.

And the first game I ever played was FIFA 2000 and Crash Bandicoot.

ryanpk200 said:
Mine was Crash Bandicoot. I remember that old PS1. That was a simpler time.
Same man. Oh that and harry potter and the chamber of secrets...

with no saving cartridge...

ryanpk200 said:
Mine was Crash Bandicoot. I remember that old PS1. That was a simpler time.
Yep. It was my first ever console (well, My first was the gameboy color, but you know.) I played Star Wars: Phantom Menace (that game was hard as balls) a weird spongebob game, and this weird card fighter. It was a simpler time.

I remember playing it, and throwing up from four day old milk in the basement.

ryanpk200 said:
I had the Harry Potter and the Sorcerers stone. That was fun.
Not sure if mine was the sorceres stone or the chamber of secrets

did yours have a washing machine that shot clothes at you?

I don't even remember the first game I've ever played..... Too many to remember..... So many lost....... Brothers......

*sobs*

Darkangel666 said:
Not sure if mine was the sorceres stone or the chamber of secrets
did yours have a washing machine that shot clothes at you?
I don't remember. That was so long ago.

The older Harry Potter games were pretty good. It might be the nostalgia talking though. The last two sucked.

ryanpk200 said:
I don't remember. That was so long ago.

The older Harry Potter games were pretty good. It might be the nostalgia talking though. The last two sucked.
Damn straight

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I didn't see you guys as people who were fans of Harry Potter. Oh well, I guess you learn something new everyday.

[/QUOTE]
giphy.gif

Huntrey said:
I think Ryan makes me laugh every post he makes. I don't believe in favoritism, but if I did...
Then I would be your favorite, right?

ryanpk200 said:
The first calf out of my brother's dairy cow was named Sirius, mainly because he was a calf that was almost black in color. At that same time, we raised two Brown Swiss steers named Fred and George. Those two grew to be enormous (especially Freddie. He was fucking huge), but they were also adorable, lovable idiots.

ryanpk200 said:
Dean is blinking enough for, like, five different people in this. What the hell. Calm down.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]The first calf out of my brother's dairy cow was named Sirius, mainly because he was a calf that was almost black in color. At that same time, we raised two Brown Swiss steers named Fred and George. Those two grew to be enormous (especially Freddie. He was fucking huge), but they were also adorable, lovable idiots.

Dean is blinking enough for, like, five different people in this. What the hell. Calm down.

[/QUOTE]
MOM DID YOU WATCH SUPERNATURAL?

Darkangel666 said:
MOM DID YOU WATCH SUPERNATURAL?
No, but do I have a tumblr account. I have learned enough about Supernatural just from looking at my dash in the year that I've had it to know his name.

I've also watched, like, one episode a year ago 'cause my friend was over and she really wanted to watch it. But that's it.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]No, but do I have a tumblr account. I have learned enough about Supernatural just from looking at my dash in the year that I've had it to know his name.

I've also watched, like, one episode a year ago 'cause my friend was over and she really wanted to watch it. But that's it.

[/QUOTE]
xD

ryanpk200 said:
I believe it's called Second Hand Fandom Disease.
You are 142% correct. I also get it with Steven Universe stuff. Of all the fandoms that I am not a part of but I see on my dash, I see those two fandoms the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back