• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized I hit a 1000 posts. Sweet.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]You are 142% correct. I also get it with Steven Universe stuff. Of all the fandoms that I am not a part of but I see on my dash, I see those two fandoms the most.

[/QUOTE]
Happen to me with Doctor Who. My friends talked about it a lot and I learned quite a bit about the show. I later went and watched the show. I enjoyed it immensely.

ryanpk200 said:
I just realized I hit a 1000 posts. Sweet.

Happen to me with Doctor Who. My friends talked about it a lot and I learned quite a bit about the show. I later went and watched the show. I enjoyed the show.
I'm too lazy to go and watch the shows that I see a lot on my dash. I mean, of all of them, I would probably watch Supernatural first because it seems like the most interesting. Maybe I will once I get Netflix (somETIME BEFORE I GO TO COLLEGE, MOTHER. I NEED MY HTTYD FIX), but not yet. And I doubt I'll ever watch Steven Universe. That looks...uh, to say the least, weird.

Mysterion7514 said:
Can anyone else agree that tumblr gets deep after 2 am
That's when you can see me blog the most random shit ever or nothing at all, depending on how wired or tired I am. That's also the time when I see really long posts, read the first couple sentences, think "I don't have time for this shit," and continue on in my zoned out, half-awake state of mind.

Huntrey said:
Then I would be your favorite, right?[ QUOTE]
Eh, Russian and American friends? Not possible, if I'm Putin it bluntly. Hehe

Can't reply to something I can't see.
Aren't you just Stalin so you don't offend anyone or have to pick a favorite?

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]That's when you can see me blog the most random shit ever or nothing at all, depending on how wired or tired I am. That's also the time when I see really long posts, read the first couple sentences, think "I don't have time for this shit," and continue on in my zoned out, half-awake state of mind.

Aren't you just Stalin so you don't offend anyone or have to pick a favorite?

[/QUOTE]
If I picked the Russian as a favorite with all these Americans around... It might give them a Red Scare

Can't say I've logged on too much, did the RP start yet?

Would I be holding anything up if I didn't get my sheet up for a few more days?

TheAncientCenturion said:
Hey you!

ryanpk200 said:
@Shadowborn Omen
@Darkangel666

I'm finally back to a normal schedule tomorrow. You guys up for any heisting?
Tomorrow's my last day before school starts so I'm not going to be able to get on as early from now on.

Because of no phone notifications anymore, I keep forgetting to check here. Before my phone would get notifications from the Tapatalk app and it'd keep RpNation fresh on my mind but now I just keep forgetting xD

TheAncientCenturion said:
Nah, it hasn't started yet. I would like to get it started sometime tomorrow (my tomorrow, anyway), but I don't know if that will happen. I can only hope. And if you can't get your CS done before we start, that's fine. You aren't a new person to this, so you won't be as confused if you have to start later than everyone else.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Tomorrow's my last day before school starts so I'm not going to be able to get on as early from now on.

Because of no phone notifications anymore, I keep forgetting to check here. Before my phone would get notifications from the Tapatalk app and it'd keep RpNation fresh on my mind but now I just keep forgetting xD

[/QUOTE]
You start school tomorrow?! Dude, I feel sorry for you.

Huntrey said:
If I picked the Russian as a favorite with all these Americans around... It might give them a Red Scare
...Summer has taken away any thought process I could make to think up any more puns with terms I learned in US History last school year...dammit....

You win this time, hun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mysterion7514 said:
I start school Wednesday. Or should I say that come Wednesday, It'll be time to start surviving sophomore year.
I still have like a month.

Also, Sophomore year? High School or College? I can't keep up with your lives.

Mysterion7514 said:
I start school Wednesday. Or should I say that come Wednesday, It'll be time to start surviving sophomore year.
I don't start until the 28th or 31st (not quite sure which it is yet). That's probably because I ended way after you guys last year. I'm still pissed about starting at that time, though, because I will have so much shit going on that requires me to miss school. I'm not the only person who will have to deal with that. And school could start after the really busy thing like it has for the last few years but NOPE. Of fucking course not.

Assailant said:
Well then, looks like we're going in together.
*puts on shades*

See you on the other side.
Wait until you get to Junior year. That year fucking sucks. That was the year that I had my first ever panic attack about stuff I would be missing for XC. It happened in the middle of English class while we were reading our books. Thank god I didn't make a peep and had the ability to just sit and hold my head as I forced myself to calm down. But I was seriously so stressed that I couldn't think about anything but what I would be missing and have to make up for my college class because of XC, and how hard it would be to do it. I tried reading during that, but my brain wouldn't register the words. I just had to sit there and hold my head for a minute while I forced myself to keep from screaming. It only lasted for about two minutes, but it was an absolutely horrible feeling.

So, kiddlings, have fun being stressed as fuck when your a Junior, and in ways you never thought you would be. It's a blast.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I don't start until the 28th or 31st (not quite sure which it is yet). That's probably because I ended way after you guys last year. I'm still pissed about starting at that time, though, because I will have so much shit going on that requires me to miss school. I'm not the only person who will have to deal with that. And school could start after the really busy thing like it has for the last few years but NOPE. Of fucking course not.

Wait until you get to Junior year. That year fucking sucks. That was the year that I had my first ever panic attack about stuff I would be missing for XC. It happened in the middle of English class while we were reading our books. Thank god I didn't make a peep and had the ability to just sit and hold my head as I forced myself to calm down. But I was seriously so stressed that I couldn't think about anything but what I would be missing and have to make up for my college class because of XC, and how hard it would be to do it. I tried reading during that, but my brain wouldn't register the words. I just had to sit there and hold my head for a minute while I forced myself to keep from screaming. It only lasted for about two minutes, but it was an absolutely horrible feeling.

So, kiddlings, have fun being stressed as fuck when your a Junior, and in ways you never thought you would be. It's a blast.

[/QUOTE]
I'm never stressed. I don't give a fuck about anything in life. I discovered the secret to not giving a shit, and my life's been bliss since.

Assailant said:
I'm never stressed. I don't give a fuck about anything in life. I discovered the secret to not giving a shit, and my life's been bliss since.
I can get angry and stuff, but not stressed. Same goes for insults, I CAN NOT be offended.

Assailant said:

I can get angry and stuff, but not stressed. Same goes for insults, I CAN NOT be offended.
Goddamn, man. I would love to live in your world for about ten minutes.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Goddamn, man. I would love to live in your world for about ten minutes.

[/QUOTE]
There's a ton of shit in here you wouldn't understand, and it's beautiful. Hell, I even managed to teach a man with chronic depression how to not give a shit. It worked... well, temporarily.

Assailant said:
There's a ton of shit in here you wouldn't understand, and it's beautiful. Hell, I even managed to teach a man with chronic depression how to not give a shit. It worked... well, temporarily.
I tend to give way too many fucks for my own good. I hate it.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I tend to give way too many fucks for my own good. I hate it.

[/QUOTE]
I think there's a happy medium between us. You're overly stressed, and I'm way too under stressed. It's actually unhealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back