• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mysterion7514 said:
Competition. I like that word.
Oh, of course. Hunter loves it too.

Mysterion7514 said:
So, I wen out today and I came to a point where I needed to cross the street, but there was so much traffic. Like it would clear one way, then a million cars would come the other way and in my best Wash voice, I said, "Why do cars hate me?"
I was driving my mom around today to get some practice, and I was driving in the absolutely wonderful city of Walla Walla, Washington, and the whole time I was thinking, "I fucking hate this town, I hate it's people, and I absolutely fucking HATE it's traffic." God, I fucking hate the traffic in that town. And this one lady that I wasn't even dealing with was acting like an absolute BITCH. She was waiting to cross in a cross walk, and the construction on the road made all of us trying to get driving through the intersection whenever we got the chance. So, while the light is green for me and the people across the street from me were waiting to turn, the fucking bitch decided it was a good time for her to CROSS THE FUCKING ROAD. WHILE CARS WE'RE FUCKING TURNING ONTO IT. The fat ass just sauntered across as someone was rightfully turning onto it, and that fucking bitch waved her goddamn arms at the cars as she continued to walk and gestured like, *whiny voice activated* "I'm cross the road cause I'm a fucking idiot! You need to stop because I'm crossing, asshole, even though it's your fucking time to turn and I shouldn't be walking!" So that fat bitch made that person wait because she was fucking stupid and arrogant, which in turn made ME have to wait since I wanted to turn into the same lane, and we all ended up pissed! Oh my GOD, the way the acted and the fact that she did that pissed me off so much. I told my mom a minute later while we were parked that if I had been the car that was stopped by her, I would have totally flipped her off with both hands and cursed her out. Because she was a fucking BITCH and I would not have just put up with it. I wouldn't have wanted to get into a fight, but I certainly would have let her know that she was a total asshole for doing that. My mom, who also saw the lady, just laughed.

Okay. Rant over. I just can't get over that bitch and I want to run over her stupid fat ass. Make her learn a thing or two about crOSSING THE FACKING ROAD IN FRONT OF A FACKING CAR. I MEAN SHIT COME ON.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Oh, of course. Hunter loves it too.

I was driving my mom around today to get some practice, and I was driving in the absolutely wonderful city of Walla Walla, Washington, and the whole time I was thinking, "I fucking hate this town, I hate it's people, and I absolutely fucking HATE it's traffic." God, I fucking hate the traffic in that town. And this one lady that I wasn't even dealing with was acting like an absolute BITCH. She was waiting to cross in a cross walk, and the construction on the road made all of us trying to get driving through the intersection whenever we got the chance. So, while the light is green for me and the people across the street from me were waiting to turn, the fucking bitch decided it was a good time for her to CROSS THE FUCKING ROAD. WHILE CARS WE'RE FUCKING TURNING ONTO IT. The fat ass just sauntered across as someone was rightfully turning onto it, and that fucking bitch waved her goddamn arms at the cars as she continued to walk and gestured like, *whiny voice activated* "I'm cross the road cause I'm a fucking idiot! You need to stop because I'm crossing, asshole, even though it's your fucking time to turn and I shouldn't be walking!" So that fat bitch made that person wait because she was fucking stupid and arrogant, which in turn made ME have to wait since I wanted to turn into the same lane, and we all ended up pissed! Oh my GOD, the way the acted and the fact that she did that pissed me off so much. I told my mom a minute later while we were parked that if I had been the car that was stopped by her, I would have totally flipped her off with both hands and cursed her out. Because she was a fucking BITCH and I would not have just put up with it. I wouldn't have wanted to get into a fight, but I certainly would have let her know that she was a total asshole for doing that. My mom, who also saw the lady, just laughed.

Okay. Rant over. I just can't get over that bitch and I want to run over her stupid fat ass. Make her learn a thing or two about crOSSING THE FACKING ROAD IN FRONT OF A FACKING CAR. I MEAN SHIT COME ON.

[/QUOTE]
Dam straight I love competition. Lord knows I wouldn't lose this one though.

And I deal with bad drivers on the freeway and overpass everyday, I'm too mellow and tired to care that early on the morning.

Mysterion7514 said:
Depends. Dark wants to the something that world and I want something classified.

Any of you got PS3?
Well I sure as hell support y'alls creativity. When it comes down to what y'all want to do and when, just get Autumn and I in a PM and we will see how we can make it happen. If it doesn't need too much planning before hand or help from the GM's, then I believe in y'all.

Huntrey said:
Well I sure as hell support y'alls creativity. When it comes down to what y'all want to do and when, just get Autumn and I in a PM and we will see how we can make it happen. If it doesn't need too much planning before hand or help from the GM's, then I believe in y'all.
Dark and I still need to discuss a plan in detail. My part won't be for a while since I want to do something my character that involves him becoming a hero, but still being his normal dark self.

I love how no one even noticed my question.

Mysterion7514 said:
Depends. Dark wants to the something that world and I want something classified.

Any of you got PS3?
I wouldn't be caught dead buying/playing a game on a Playstation console of any sort. So, no.

Huntrey said:
Just so you know, if you don't tell me about the plan and I don't like it once it's posted because I think it messes with the rp too much, I will ask you to change it. That goes for everyone.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I wouldn't be caught dead buying/playing a game on a Playstation console of any sort. So, no.

Just so you know, if you don't tell me about the plan and I don't like it once it's posted because I think it messes with the rp too much, I will ask you to change it. That goes for everyone.

[/QUOTE]
What about Xbox?

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I wouldn't be caught dead buying/playing a game on a Playstation console of any sort. So, no.

[/QUOTE]
Dark and I need to discuss details. All we have is framework.

[/QUOTE]
Amen, well said. XBOX is the master console.

Mysterion7514 said:
What about Xbox?

I'd run it by Autumn when you get everything decided.

Mysterion7514 said:
What about Xbox?

That is the only console I will ever play video games on. I used to play a lot on the Wii when we didn't have my brother's 360 yet, but now that thing hasn't been touched in years. Now I only use the xbox, mainly because I only ever play Halo games. I haven't even playing Halo in months, though, and my brother is taking both of his Xbox's with him when he leaves for college middle of next month. So I probably won't be able to play anything again until I have enough money to buy an Xbox for myself a few years down the road. That makes me sad.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]That is the only console I will ever play video games on. I used to play a lot on the Wii when we didn't have my brother's 360 yet, but now that thing hasn't been touched in years. Now I only use the xbox, mainly because I only ever play Halo games. I haven't even playing Halo in months, though, and my brother is taking both of his Xbox's with him when he leaves for college middle of next month. So I probably won't be able to play anything again until I have enough money to buy an Xbox for myself a few years down the road. That makes me sad.

[/QUOTE]
Gamestop has pre-owned 250gb xbox360's for under 100 dollars

Mysterion7514 said:
Gamestop has pre-owned 250gb xbox360's for under 100 dollars
That's great and all (which it actually is), but I bet they won't make Halo 5 for the 360. And even though that won't be the most important Halo game, I still want it. But, hell, if they will make Halo 5 for the 360, shit, I'll try and talk my parents into letting me buy one (because my parents are the other reason why I won't be able to buy an Xbox until I'm in college. Because they probably wouldn't let me simply because they could).

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]That's great and all (which it actually is), but I bet they won't make Halo 5 for the 360. And even though that won't be the most important Halo game, I still want it. But, hell, if they will make Halo 5 for the 360, shit, I'll try and talk my parents into letting me buy one (because my parents are the other reason why I won't be able to buy an Xbox until I'm in college. Because they probably wouldn't let me simply because they could).

[/QUOTE]
Aren't you a junior this year though?

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]That's great and all (which it actually is), but I bet they won't make Halo 5 for the 360. And even though that won't be the most important Halo game, I still want it. But, hell, if they will make Halo 5 for the 360, shit, I'll try and talk my parents into letting me buy one (because my parents are the other reason why I won't be able to buy an Xbox until I'm in college. Because they probably wouldn't let me simply because they could).

[/QUOTE]
It's been confirmed. No Halo 5 for Xbox 360. It was like the second thing the devs said.

Mysterion7514 said:
Aren't you a junior this year though?
Senior. The Year of Hell was last year for me. I fucking hated Junior year..

ryanpk200 said:
It's been confirmed. No Halo 5 for Xbox 360. It was like the second thing the devs said.
And there goes my chances of getting a cheap Xbox, blown out of the water.

Oh, well. It was bound to happen, because that console is getting old anyway.

Mysterion7514 said:
Close enough.
No. No its not. One involves lots of stupid school work, one involves lots of stupid college prep. Way different.

I just watched Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation... just thought I'd let you know.

@ryanpk200 You should delete your other post in the sign up...

I was tired and was leaving that as soon as possible, so I just clicked the first notification, which just happened to be Church's post in the sign up xD

Nava said:
Am I the only one who doesn't see any words (or sanity) in some posts?
As far as the words, these guys are using the FA BBCode to hide their words. Normally, the FA BBCode would let you put different symbols like , , and , (There's a BUNCH more), but when you put something other than the known commands, it just hides the words. If you press "reply" you can see the text within the FA BBCode.

Frankly I think it's getting a bit annoying but these guys just do shit so whatevs.

AvidElmV2 said:
Back Everyone. Sorry for leaving, depression caught back up with me.
Welcome back, Avid!

No one's upset with you about you taking a short leave, man. Do what you gotta do.

Shadowborn Omen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13685-ryanpk200/ said:
@ryanpk200[/URL] You should delete your other post in the sign up...
I was tired and was leaving that as soon as possible, so I just clicked the first notification, which just happened to be Church's post in the sign up xD

As far as the words, these guys are using the FA BBCode to hide their words. Normally, the FA BBCode would let you put different symbols like , , and , (There's a BUNCH more), but when you put something other than the known commands, it just hides the words. If you press "reply" you can see the text within the FA BBCode.

Frankly I think it's getting a bit annoying but these guys just do shit so whatevs.

Welcome back, Avid!

No one's upset with you about you taking a short leave, man. Do what you gotta do.
Done.

Shadowborn Omen] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13685-ryanpk200/ said:
@ryanpk200[/URL] You should delete your other post in the sign up...

Welcome back, Avid!

THANK YOU, SHADOW. Finally, someone who sees sense about those stupid codes!

Seriously, guys. Cut your shit. You're acting like twelve-year-olds.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]THANK YOU, SHADOW. Finally, someone who sees sense about those stupid codes!
Seriously, guys. Cut your shit. You're acting like twelve-year-olds.

[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back