• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I have a theory about Church and everyone regarding death. I watched the trailer and I saw that Church was talking as if everyone died, but then he said that he will miss them and that he died. Let's talk about Church dying. Church has already revealed that he isn't failing. We don't know if he is going rampant or not. First off, is it possible for a fragment to go rampant? We don't know that. we know that Church is just a fragment, even though he has all the qualities of a full AI, he isn't one. If he was a full AI, Carolina wouldn't have fallen off a cliff and Sharkface would be dead right now.

Church said he will miss his friends, but why? Will he miss them because he is dead? Or because they died? He is talking about them as if they don't even exist anymore, so maybe after Chorus, assuming most, if not all of them survive, they go off grid or go somewhere and RvB starts going back to it's Seasons 1-5 roots.

Mysterion7514 said:
Guys, I have a theory about Church and everyone regarding death. I watched the trailer and I saw that Church was talking as if everyone died, but then he said that he will miss them and that he died. Let's talk about Church dying. Church has already revealed that he isn't failing. We don't know if he is going rampant or not. First off, is it possible for a fragment to go rampant? We don't know that. we know that Church is just a fragment, even though he has all the qualities of a full AI, he isn't one. If he was a full AI, Carolina wouldn't have fallen off a cliff and Sharkface would be dead right now.
Church said he will miss his friends, but why? Will he miss them because he is dead? Or because they died? He is talking about them as if they don't even exist anymore, so maybe after Chorus, assuming most, if not all of them survive, they go off grid or go somewhere and RvB starts going back to it's Seasons 1-5 roots.

I hate you.....

<------ Hasn't even started Season 12 yet.

I hate you so much.

*go crawls into a corner and starts crying*

Mysterion7514 said:
We don't know if he is going rampant or not. First off, is it possible for a fragment to go rampant? We don't know that. we know that Church is just a fragment, even though he has all the qualities of a full AI, he isn't one. If he was a full AI, Carolina wouldn't have fallen off a cliff and Sharkface would be dead right now.
Unfortunately, Epsilon proved unable to cope with the memories and entered full rampancy. Worse, this happened during Washington's implantation process. Eventually, the construct's rampancy caused Wash to become temporarily insane, as he was unable to differentiate the A.I.'s deteriorating thoughts from his own.
RVB wiki

Mysterion7514 said:
All I'm gonna say is that I doubt he would sound that depressed and sad if he knew they were just leaving to live a more quiet life. Even if they left without him and he did miss him (which, come on, he would), he would probably sound happier than that because he would know that his best friends are leaving to live a more simpler life again in solitude. He would still be happy for them even if he couldn't join them. So, I doubt it will end with that calming and happy of an ending.

AvidElmV2 said:
I hate you.....

<------ Hasn't even started Season 12 yet.

I hate you so much.

*go crawls into a corner and starts crying*
Then get your ass to it and watch the shit out of season 12, smart one! It aren't that hard!

ryanpk200 said:
Unfortunately, Epsilon proved unable to cope with the memories and entered full rampancy. Worse, this happened during Washington's implantation process. Eventually, the construct's rampancy caused Wash to become temporarily insane, as he was unable to differentiate the A.I.'s deteriorating thoughts from his own.
RVB wiki
When an A.I. goes rampant, they usually continue to go down hill and they don't get better. Only worse. I doubt he truly went rampant. Instead, he just basically did memory-vomit all over Wash's brain because Epsilon was stuffed to the brim and overflowing with memories and Wash's brain was the first source he could dump it all onto. Epsilon just could not handle all the memories and he had to dump them somewhere, and that somewhere was Wash's brain, the first place he could.

Also, you got that off the wiki. Do not always put faith in the wiki.

AvidElmV2 said:
I know. The FA BBcode. I was just joking around.
Wait......

*runs off to the Xerian Frontier*

NNNNNNOOOOOOOO!
Oh ok. I think we were waiting on you for the Xerian Frontier. Been a while since I checked that.

ryanpk200 said:
It's invisible text.
And it's fucking stupid.

Darkangel666 said:
Fuck that shit, you plebs. PC Master race, BIOTCH
And the xbox is the only console that you can play all of the Halo games on. So, since that's all I truly give a shit about in gaming, that makes the xbox the best in my mind.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]And it's fucking stupid.

And the xbox is the only console that you can play all of the Halo games on. So, since that's all I truly give a shit about in gaming, that makes the xbox the best in my mind.

[/QUOTE]
Eh, the only thing that makes me like Halo are the grunts and RvsB

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]And it's fucking stupid.

[/QUOTE]
Words of wisdom.

Darkangel666 said:
Eh, the only thing that makes me like Halo are the grunts and RvsB
Nothing else?

Nava said:
Let's all agree to the obvious, Halo is fucking awesome, therefore Xbox is fucking awesome.
I only like Xbox for Halo. I prefer Playstation myself. I got a PS4, but was unable to get an Xbox One, so no more Halo for me. I've actually cried at the thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back