• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so pissed off I can't even handle myself. I'm doing this fucking school assignment, and one question has been tripping me up for two hours, I can't do anything until I finish it and thensome, the teacher is being entirely unhelpful, and FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!

Assailant said:
I am so pissed off I can't even handle myself. I'm doing this fucking school assignment, and one question has been tripping me up for two hours, I can't do anything until I finish it and thensome, the teacher is being entirely unhelpful, and FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!!!!!!
I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!

Assailant said:

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!
Subject?

ryanpk200 said:
Bible. I already hate the bible, so off to a good start.

Atom said:
What's the question? I'll see if I know it.
"What roles do different audience members have in understanding the parable of the sower? why?"

The part that makes me the angriest is it's a three question sheet that's had me caught for two hours.

Assailant said:
"What roles do different audience members have in understanding the parable of the sower? why?"
Yea.....atheist so no fuckin clue about that subject. Sorry!

Assailant said:

The part that makes me the angriest is it's a three question sheet that's had me caught for two hours.
Same as Atom. Can't help you there.

Atom said:
Oh fuck
You've got my condolences...
At least I decided to take it in the summer so I could do robotics in the school year.

Was it worth it? That has yet to be seen.

ryanpk200 said:
I love this theater I'm in. Seats recline, butter dispensers, and the coke machine with a touch screen.
Nice, annnnnd I was gonna make a joke but I know someone who would get mad about it here so I'll refrain xD

Atom said:
Nice, annnnnd I was gonna make a joke but I know someone who would get mad about it here so I'll refrain xD
The chain is called AMC Theaters. Overpriced as shit but worth it.

Assailant said:
At least I decided to take it in the summer so I could do robotics in the school year.
Was it worth it? That has yet to be seen.
Robotics... that sounds interesting actually...

Atom said:
Robotics... that sounds interesting actually...
I've been there since the founding of the club. I headed the first team to win Regional Qualifiers for my team. Five years straight under my belt, multiple trophies and awards.

Assailant said:
I've been there since the founding of the club. I headed the first team to win Regional Qualifiers for my team. Five years straight under my belt, multiple trophies and awards.
Kind of reminds me of Science Olympiad. Have you heard of it?

Atom said:
Damn, that's awesome xD
I'm quite intrigued now. What all do you do?
There are three leagues. FLL, FTC, and FRC. I've never competed in FRC, so I could tell you about FLL and FTC.

FLL you work with LEGO brand mindstorms. You work with autonomous robots that are preprogrammed to complete challenges on the board. You compete with another team on an adjoined board. You also have a section of the competition where you choose a problem based on a topic of the competitions choosing, and try to come up with a solution. My favorite that my team did was for a disease theme, we chose curing Mad Cow Disease. This was our solution, we were sixth graders.

We launch a prion detecting radio wave through the cranial cavity and across the brain. This will light up on scanners whenever it hits a prion. Then through precision surgery we remove the hostile prions and bada bing bada bam! Cured.

I came up with that as a sixth grader!

FTC you create a robot out of wood and metal. This time you can use a controller, and you compete 2 teams of two. for points.

To give you an idea, here's a video of my team in the finals. [media]

[/media] I was the sole programmer for the team. it was fun.

Assailant said:

Even the thought bible questions makes me want to just break something. I fucking hate religious homework. It fucking sucks.

So I feel very bad for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back