• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen the sharknado movies but I kinda want to because with those you know that they are TRYING to make the most terrible, corniest thing they could. And it's fun to see the Cameos. (I heard the knew one has Daniel Radcliff and he agreed as long as he got a death scene. but idk if I'm remembering that wrong or not)

Mockingbird said:
I'm totally watching it xD I love stupid movies where it lacks all logic and I can make fun of literally everything
Watching those makes me cringe and have second hand embarrassment for the creators.

Rosyshark said:
I've never seen the sharknado movies but I kinda want to because with those you know that they are TRYING to make the most terrible, corniest thing they could. And it's fun to see the Cameos. (I heard the knew one has Daniel Radcliff and he agreed as long as he got a death scene. but idk if I'm remembering that wrong or not)
Wait what movie has Daniel Radcliff in it? Sharknado 3?

If you haven't gotten a like from me on your CS's it means two things:

Either you need to flush out your characters a bit more, either in more detail or in a better fashion. If that's the case I just want to see things such as personality, traits, or other things more clear. I want to know characters before they join; what they will laugh at, why they use that weapon, do they like their AI? I want to learn about them, that way everyone and myself can have the best character interaction and development possible.

If you don't believe it's the details, then it might be minor adjustments with bolding and space in between categories. I'm checking for quality guys, make sure your CS looks nice.

If y'all have any questions from me of why you haven't been liked, feel free to ask. PM me or in the OOC, don't matter to me. I'll also off tomorrow, so I'll be available anytime you need.

Lol, I'm not dome with mine xD not even close. Maybe I'll work o it tonight

....omfg. Order of the Golden Chainsaw

I'm so done with this movie already. I never thought they could make this movie stupider but they fucking did.....LIKE 20 MINUTES IN THIS MOVIE

Well, just lost a nice long post because it doesn't save. Fantastic. That's night for me guys.

Goodnight my little Mockingbird, may the South be yours soon enough.

Lel, legit happens to me all the time. Shit's so disheartenin'.

Just gonna save my own CS for the night, damn too tired and I'm only on likes and dislikes.

TheAncientCenturion said:
Lel, legit happens to me all the time. Shit's so disheartenin'.
Just gonna save my own CS for the night, damn too tired and I'm only on likes and dislikes.
I've already slept once for today, but time to force myself back to sleep.

Don't rush yourself, we have a lot of people joining so I believe you have time.

Huntrey said:
I've already slept once for today, but time to force myself back to sleep.
Don't rush yourself, we have a lot of people joining so I believe you have time.
There's always Nytquil, if you can't sleep. Don't listen to the commercials, it's made just to make ya pass out.

Thank ye', I won't throw out a half baked character-sheet, shit'd just embarrass me a bit when looking at everyone with the long and the detailed posts.

Huntrey said:
Either you need to flush out your characters a bit more, either in more detail or in a better fashion. If that's the case I just want to see things such as personality, traits, or other things more clear. I want to know characters before they join; what they will laugh at, why they use that weapon, do they like their AI? I want to learn about them, that way everyone and myself can have the best character interaction and development possible.

If you don't believe it's the details, then it might be minor adjustments with bolding and space in between categories. I'm checking for quality guys, make sure your CS looks nice.

If y'all have any questions from me of why you haven't been liked, feel free to ask. PM me or in the OOC, don't matter to me. I'll also off tomorrow, so I'll be available anytime you need.
Let me know if I have to do anything to my 3rd.

Huntrey said:

And just so everyone knows, I judge for the quantity - like, do you have everything you need in order to be accepted, is stuff too excessive and needs to be fixed, is stuff just plain wrong, etc - while Hunter, as he said, checks for the quality of the posts. How detailed they are, how in depth they are, etc. Just so you know what we are both looking for..and why I'm nicer about it and quicker to like your stuff. Sorry, Hunter, dear, but you know that's true. We discussed that.

Huntrey said:
Well, just lost a nice long post because it doesn't save. Fantastic. That's night for me guys.
Goodnight my little Mockingbird, may the South be yours soon enough.
My method of typing my large posts in a notes app first and then copying it to here just continues to seem better to me.

There's always Nytquil, if you can't sleep. Don't listen to the commercials, it's made just to make ya pass out.
Thank ye', I won't throw out a half baked character-sheet, shit'd just embarrass me a bit when looking at everyone with the long and the detailed posts.
Don't pay attention to my long and detailed descriptions. That's just muh rambling self.

Rosyshark said:
*cracks knuckles* Time to detail up this CS
That's a shark with a goal right there, scary.

Yay I had two swallows of it now, I'll be out soon.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Let me know if I have to do anything to my 3rd.

[/QUOTE]
I'll get to you tomorrow morning.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]And just so everyone knows, I judge for the quantity - like, do you have everything you need in order to be accepted, is stuff too excessive and needs to be fixed, is stuff just plain wrong, etc - while Hunter, as he said, checks for the quality of the posts. How detailed they are, how in depth they are, etc. Just so you know what we are both looking for..and why I'm nicer about it and quicker to like your stuff. Sorry, Hunter, dear, but you know that's true. We discussed that.

My method of typing my large posts in a notes app first and then copying it to here just continues to seem better to me.

Don't pay attention to my long and detailed descriptions. That's just muh rambling self.

[/QUOTE]
I know, I know. First girl who's asked me to be faster.

That's my last post, bed for now seriously.

*eyes widen* My CS... wasn't accepted...?

*grits teeth and clenches fist as the rain pours* I will... I swear I will get the CS accepted if it's the last thing I do! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!

*looks to the sky as lightning flashes* You will not defeat me! I will get accepted! I will return stronger, better, more developed!

*looks down as tears mingle with the rain* I will...

Assailant said:
*grits teeth and clenches fist as the rain pours* I will... I swear I will get the CS accepted if it's the last thing I do! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!

*looks to the sky as lightning flashes* You will not defeat me! I will get accepted! I will return stronger, better, more developed!

Rosy and Assailant are really fucking determined. Goddamn.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Rosy and Assailant are really fucking determined. Goddamn.

[/QUOTE]
*While they are determined, Mock is sitting in a corner and staring at the screen while eating candy* I'll get to this...eventually. Maye today....maybe in a few seconds...ma-ermergerd this candy tastes so good

Assailant said:

*looks down from the heavens at my son*

He's so close, almost there. I want to see him suceed.

But I doubt y'all have much to go. Probably just things I want to see, as I'm nitpicky about characters as far as development and interaction. And it could just be grammar and formatting.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Rosy and Assailant are really fucking determined. Goddamn.

[/QUOTE]
I ship him and Rosy. Alright, last post. I am going to sleep!

Huntrey said:

But I doubt y'all have much to go. Probably just things I want to see, as I'm nitpicky about characters as far as development and interaction. And it could just be grammar and formatting.

HIGHLY doubtful it's grammar, and I just copy and pasted for format. I finished my edit, so if you wouldn't mind taking another look. I added anything I could think of. If that's not enough, then I'll PM you with questions.

Assailant said:
HIGHLY doubtful it's grammar, and I just copy and pasted for format. I finished my edit, so if you wouldn't mind taking another look. I added anything I could think of. If that's not enough, then I'll PM you with questions.
Sorry, I didn't see the last post before bed message. Got it.

Wait, shipped with Rosy?

*grins devilishly*

Ryan-senpaii knows what this means.

Mockingbird said:
*While they are determined, Mock is sitting in a corner and staring at the screen while eating candy* I'll get to this...eventually. Maye today....maybe in a few seconds...ma-ermergerd this candy tastes so good
It's moments like these where it wouldn't actually surprise me if we were related.

Huntrey said:

Maybe that will get him off a certain someone's back.

Assailant said:

Sorry, I didn't see the last post before bed message. Got it.

Wait, shipped with Rosy?

*grins devilishly*

Ryan-senpaii knows what this means.
Aand there it is.

Rosyshark said:
Shipped just due to equal determination? My goodness- well I've seen things shipped for stranger reasons
We do some crazy shit here. This type of thing is actually minor.

And at least we don't ship you two together for both being insane. That's been done before, and probably never will be again.

For all of you Supernatural fans in here, I found this funny post on tumblr:

http://koraflame.tumblr.com/post/124782170134

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back