• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Freelancer Files: Down for the Count (Red vs. Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Same here (duh). The way you were talking, you made it seem like it was during the day. That's why I was like "The fuck?!"

Anyway, I think Mich's part looks amazing. And I think dinglefuck is my new favorite dis.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]Oh. Same here (duh). The way you were talking, you made it seem like it was during the day. That's why I was like "The fuck?!"
Anyway, I think Mich's part looks amazing. And I think dinglefuck is my new favorite dis.

[/QUOTE]
Hurrah~~~

Yeah....it just came into mind so I decided to use it xD

Ohio's will be filled with lots of cussing too

Ohio: No mother fucking right?"

Mich:Seriously. Shut THE FUCK UP

Huntrey said:
I ship him and Rosy. Alright, last post.
Good.

In other news I missed the "work on CS post." I had a couple hours free earlier. Shit

Last edited by a moderator:
I just now realized, after following the person for months, that one of my favorite fan fiction writers is actually the person that pissed me off a few weeks ago. Ya know, the person that said that Carolina had all the right to work Church to and over the edge just to try and beat Sharkface (don't know if any of you remember, but it was in the old OOC thread). That no one should be mad at her for doing it. That is..uhm...interesting. I have a sour taste in my mouth now. Dammit.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I just now realized, after following the person for months, that one of my favorite fan fiction writers is actually the person that pissed me off a few weeks ago. Ya know, the person that said that Carolina had all the right to work Church to and over the edge just to try and beat Sharkface (don't know if any of you remember, but it was in the old OOC thread). That no one should be mad at her for doing it. That is..uhm...interesting. I have a sour taste in my mouth now. Dammit.

[/QUOTE]
The plot thickens...

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]I just now realized, after following the person for months, that one of my favorite fan fiction writers is actually the person that pissed me off a few weeks ago. Ya know, the person that said that Carolina had all the right to work Church to and over the edge just to try and beat Sharkface (don't know if any of you remember, but it was in the old OOC thread). That no one should be mad at her for doing it. That is..uhm...interesting. I have a sour taste in my mouth now. Dammit.

[/QUOTE]
No one should be mad at her, I agree with him. That's just how she is, always trying to push her best. I'm sure, caught in the moment, many of us would do the same.

ryanpk200 said:
The plot thickens...
They are just such a good writer, like they are amazing at making all the characters act like they should. And they also write a lot of top Yorkalina fics, of stuff like them on missions or being little shits to each other or being around each other while one is hurt and the other is drugged up after an intense surgery (true story). One of their longer pieces is my favorite RvB fic piece, and it is really good. They are really good at writing. But I found out who they were as I started to read of their recent fics, realized in the back of my skull that I recognized the piece from tumblr, scrolled down, realized who it was (they posted the fic on tumblr right above the post of there's that pissed me off), and I was like "Oh well fuck me." I mean, I'm still reading their stuff, because they are seriously really good at portraying the Freelancers, but I'm still a little put off. And surprised that I didn't even find out about that until now.

Assailant said:
No one should be mad at her, I agree with him. That's just how she is, always trying to push her best. I'm sure, caught in the moment, many of us would do the same.
You're really saying that to me? I mean, did you fucking SEE the response that I posted here and almost sent to the person about that post? Are you fucking kidding me, Assailant?

Also, Church even fucking SAID that Carolina shouldn't have done that. He said that working him so hard is a bad idea for both of them, and that he can't do all that she asks.

Don't even fucking say that she had the right to work him as hard as she pleased. Because she sure as hell did not.

[QUOTE="1stLt HChurch]

You're really saying that to me? I mean, did you fucking SEE the response that I posted here and almost sent to the person about that post? Are you fucking kidding me, Assailant?

Also, Church even fucking SAID that Carolina shouldn't have done that. He said that working him so hard is a bad idea for both of them, and that he can't do all that she asks.

Don't even fucking say that she had the right to work him as hard as she pleased. Because she sure as hell did not.

[/QUOTE]
[media]

[/media]

Assailant said:
While I agree she tends to push herself, she doesn't have a right to push others as well. Caught in that moment, I would not turn around to push a facehole in Sharkface, I'd have listened to Church and jumped, probably shitting a brick in the process.

She made a mistake by turning around, but I'm not going to hate her for it. Maybe next time Church says she's putting to much on him she'll listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]While I agree she tends to push herself, she doesn't have a right to push others as well. Caught in that moment, I would not turn around to push a facehole in Sharkface, I'd have listened to Church and jumped, probably shitting a in the process.
She made a mistake by turning around, but I'm not going to hate her for it. Maybe next time Church says she's putting to much on him she'll listen.

[/QUOTE]
I completely agree.

And, for the record, I don't hate Carolina by any means. She is higher up on the list of my favorite characters, and, hell, I wouldn't have chosen the name Carolina for me in Spanish class if I didn't like her at least a bit as a character. I just think that, like Shadow said, she acted recklessly, and should have listened to Church more at the time of the fight rather than only doing what she wanted and initially throwing the blame onto him later.

Is anyone interested in helping me make a Halo/XCOM/Dead Space-esque RP? I've had an idea for a while and I think it's time to hit the big screen.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Is anyone interested in helping me make a Halo/XCOM/Dead Space-esque RP? I've had an idea for a while and I think it's time to hit the big screen.

[/QUOTE]
All 3 at once? That sounds amazing.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Is anyone interested in helping me make a Halo/XCOM/Dead Space-esque RP? I've had an idea for a while and I think it's time to hit the big screen.

[/QUOTE]
I can help as far as Dead Space and Halo, but not the other nonsense.

[/QUOTE]
I know Halo personally, I have a vague knowledge of Dead Space, and no knowledge of XCOM. However, I think I get what you REALLY mean. Alien invasion roleplay? Count me in.

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Yep. Nailed it.

[/QUOTE]
I have an image for this... But it's suuuuuper offensive...

[QUOTE="Shadowborn Omen]Yep. Nailed it.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_m6f13pbekP1rziwwco5_r1_500.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back