Free School: Rejects Welcome (info/signup)

Heads up. Riley isn't going to move for the most part if she can help it. @.@ She's a tad afraid of what people already think or might ask.

Awww... Well now Devin's afraid to even try and talk to her. Poor guy! Making two girls cry in one day. DX haha

Devin: "I swear, I don't know what I'm doing wrong!" D:

Poor Devin he didn't do anything. Just the being startled by a guy reminded her of a bad bad memory.

Ugghhh! > A < I had a whole reply typed up for Azalia and then I accidentally refreshed my browser without copying it... *headdesk*

Riley I'm going to leave there till it's safe for her to come out lol or well someone kicks her out or what not. xD

Name: Rayna (Rainy) Littner

Sex: female

Background: Her teen mom abandoned her three years after she was born because she is mute, and has been in a foster care all her life. She had friends, but they were all adopted or grew old enough to have their own home. She had snuck away from her hell-on-earth foster home so find a new life somewhere else, where she can regain her voice. She loves Spicy food and Writing songs that she can never sing.

Reason for attending: to get away from the world, and try something that will help her future.

Appearance: View attachment 5421

Other: She has never been to a hospital since her birth, and would need to go if she ever want to be cured of being mute. She has never spoken a word.

Oh my gosh, all I could think of while I was writing the first paragraph of my latest post was, "Zoom zoom boots! Zooooooooooom!" ASDFJK; this is what my friends do to me OTL We play one old game, and everytime the word zoom goes through my mind, all I can think of is, "Zoom zoom boots!" for the next fifteen minutes to half-hour > . <

Hey ^^ Sorry I didn't post anything yesterday, my internet was out from about 12:30am till... Well, the next 24 hours ^^; Haha. But I won't be on much today, either, since I'm going out with a bunch of friends from about 11-7. Just thought I should give a heads up.

Alright everyone, well I'm going camping this weekend(as I do almost every weekend except if the weather's bad or someone is sick) so I'll only have until this evening around 5:00pm - 6:00pm eastern time to roleplay and then I'll be gone until either late Sunday or early Monday. I do have internet at the campground but we are usually out swimming and doing other activities so I can't guarantee that I'll be able to post. Just letting y'all know.

Name: Minoru Takishimo (pronounced ME-NO-RU)

Sex Male

Background: A boy who`s parents both died due to friendly fire while serving in the armed forces when he was 4 causing him to be adopted by a Japanese family who legally changed his name , Minoru can be considered to be a child prodigy, he cleared high school at the age of 14 with honors and is currently eligible to take collage courses

Reason for attending: Minoru lost his will to be socially adept after he survived a catastrophe that struck in his old Japanese school which killed everyone but him and three others, in the aftermath he asked his guardians to send him to America so he could "reconnect with his roots" but in truth he wanted to detach himself from anyone he knew and attend a place where sociability would not be expected or required of him: The Free School was the perfect choice

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX8KzH2XJZFOAx0Uom3ln-FeNSoIsaNZ7ElKT3XMLu0eCZv3Bn

Other: english was his first language so he can speak read and write and even sign it fluently but he sometimes says phrases in Japanese

Xina... I so claim you can accept characters if you see them before me. (lol I'm not lazy)

Have fun Marmar!!

Is this RP still open? Tyra suggested it to me a while back and I only just thought to check it out, looks pretty cool though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back