Free School: Rejects Welcome (info/signup)

Dalton is free, he's in a janitor's closet, or what used to be one lol, he moved all the crap out and made it his own personal small computer lab.

lol

It's a good thing right? Updated Riley with a background. I hope it surprised at least a few of you.

I did not see it coming at all .___. It's super interesting though . w .b ! Good job!

EDIT: Also, I maaay be gone for a week, starting in two or three days. I'm not sure. My mom originally wanted me to stay home and now she wants to drag me upstate with no internet access... If worst comes to worst, I'll see if I can bring my laptop to a cafe and try to squeeze a few posts in.

Sorry guys but I really need some sleep now, lol. xD I'll be on as soon as I can tomorrow but it might be a while being the fourth and all. So night everyone!

I just checked out Riley's update. That picture that fluffy posted, definitely my reaction! O___O Dark. Very dark. I like it.

Also ... Man I missed a small discussion today, huh? ... Merry independence day, y'all!

I'm just glad I didn't upset anyone with the little trick I pulled with that character. ^.^

Also I'm not sure how frequently I'll be posting this weekend. :c I'll try my best though, it's my baby (literally) cousin's birthday. If I don't post on saturday, I'll probably be able to on sunday. I'm sure it's no big deal, just thought i'd say it.

Also it takes me a really long time to type, so hopefully my speedy replying skills get better, since I want to do more rp's.

Is it weird that I want Dalton and Lynn to become friends that can't stand to be in one another's presence but still hang out together for some inane reason?

lol

He's very anti-social, but he is a nice guy. If he didn't have his head in the computers so much, he could probably stand to semi be around most if only silently thinking it was boring. >.> <.<

She can visit him, I know Violet loves to visit him. xD Poor kid @.@ he's not going to like this though.

Goin' out to see fireworks now. Hopefully I'll be back on later! :3

Oh, and btw, Azalia dislikes you all. xD Besides Lilly and Dalton, haha.

Devin: "Don't worry. She dislikes everyone in some way or another." ^^ Pats Azalia's head.

Azalia: Grabs Devin's arm and flips him over her shoulder.

Devin: "Ow..." @ . @

Azalia: "Don't worry, Riley. I'm not mad at you. I just don't like being criticized..." Crosses arms.

Riley: *pauses only to laugh* That's everyone! But . . . I don't like when people judge or try to change others. Well unless it's something really bad they're doing like against the law and it hurts lots of other people.

Sorry guys. I am over at Legendless's house (yeah I know her in rl. It's weird) and we were both on, so I kept mixing them up. It won't happen again.

xD It's weird to have a friend on the site that I can go and visit.

But I meant what I said before. I think Lynn is having fun picking on Dalton.

Alright, well I reeeaaalllyyy need to get some sleep now. xD Lol, it's very late where I'm at so I'll see you all tomorrow hopefully!

*writes detailed cooking description because idk what else to do*

If you noticed, the cooking paragraph gets less and less detailed as I started getting more and more fed up.

Kay :) Night!

Also, I'll probably be going to sleep myself, soon. I need to get up early to get my wisdom teeth checked out D:

Well you know where Riley hangs out, if she goes there sooner or later her or someone else will come along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back