• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Free Iwatobi Swim Club Roleplay Request

TVict101

Hello all. Thank you for taking the time to click this request. My name is Tia and I'm 21 years old. I am free for the summer from college and I've decided to rewatch the whole Free Iwatobi Swim Club series and I've been itching to do a roleplay about it. If you want to know what else I'm willing to role play Click Here

On with the rules! (They are important)

Rules

• Length and Grammar: I'm really new at the paragraph form of writing because I usually do the dialogue form. I'm not opposed to the paragraph style, if anything I'll write a good paragraph or two. If we do chose to do a paragraph from of roleplay I like to "double" meaning I play your love interest and my OC and you play my love interest and your OC and the format is such:

"My Love interest/Your love interest's actions"

~~

"My OC/ Your OC actions"

I am very picky about grammar, "something like this doesn't work." It's not really that hard to capitalize the first word of every sentence and proper names. It's a real eye sore to look at. It really bothers me if you don't use some form of basic grammar because it shows me that you're not into it and not even trying. I can understand if English isn't your native language but other than that, at least try. I don't have the best grammar either but still.

• Time Responses: I reply fairly quickly to any responses. Though it may fly past my head a lot of the time so if it takes a long time, don't be afraid to send it again or give me a little notice. Now that's summer's here I can respond multiple times a day so it's not a problem on my end. If you have a problem on your end then please let me know.

• Ending the Roleplay: If at anytime you wish to end the roleplay please let me know and just don't ignore. It'll help me clarify things and not fret. (I have anxiety, I'm sorry). If at anytime that you can't respond because of something just let me know. I understand that life is in the way and it can really hinder a person.
  • OOC: I am totally open for talking outside of the roleplay. We can talk on Skype or whatever you'd like and hang out, have fun, give me a call (after you ask of course) and we can watch videos together. I want not only to be your roleplay partner but also a friend so don't be afraid to talk to me outside of the roleplay.
  • Love Interest: Pretty Simple like I said above. I play my OCs and your love interests and vice versa, you play your OCs and my love interest. If it happens we like the same person, either I would go with my second choice, you would go with your second choice or neither of us have that person. It's only fair and I hate to fight over a love interest in all honesty. My love interest is:

Makoto Tachibana

tumblr_nam8gxIZuX1rn98vpo4_250.gif

• OCs: I would love to see any of your OCs you have for the roleplay. If they are a little Mary Sue or Gary Stu-ish then I would point it out to help you develop the character more. Don't take it as an insult. Take it as a way to further your progress with your character. I would like it if you'd do the same for me because I have been working on these characters for years and maybe they need tweaking or maybe not. I'm not sure. (Afraid of your OC being a Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu? Click Here) Let's be reasonable with the OCs okay. Let's not have a magical witch or wizard in the canon. If they're foreign that's fine but the supernatural is out (Unless it's an AU). When I mean by foreign I mean they must come from somewhere out of Japan, so no having an OC who's born in Japan with a name that fits somewhere else.
  • Plos and AUs: I'm completely okay if you want to do an AU or just want to stick to the canon. I do like the StudentXTeacher plot so I hope you're okay with that. Other than that if you have an AU or something please do tell. If we follow the canon then the setting is in Japan, so no traveling to whateverland and having the story take place there (again unless it's an AU)
  • Communication: For dialogue roleplays I prefer it to take place in an IM (instant messenger) app or program. I normally use Yahoo but I have a AIM and I believe Google has one as well. Paragraph Roleplays are done via email or IM if you want. OOC stuff if mostly via Skype, If you can't that's fine we can figure something out.

If any of you are interested please contact my email someoneoutthere101@gmail.com or leave a comment and please include the following:

Brief Intro (A nice hello, or Your name or what you like to be called):

Canon or AU:

Love Interest
:

Limits:

Length:

Your OC (if you have any):

Brief Intro: Hello! I'm Sky and I've had around 4 or 5 years of experience regarding RP. I'm also new to the website but not the Free! Fandom :D

Canon or AU: Hm...Canon. I find that to be a bit easier (though I'm cool with an AU)

Love Interest: Mine happens to be Sousuke (If you've seen the second season) If not, I'm happy with Rin M.

Limits: No limits here!

Length: I usually try to make it fair and match with the other RPer, but I can write up to 3 or 4 paragraphs with something to work off of.

Your OC; (Do you mind me putting it in a email?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back