• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fortress Force! !Female Roleplayers! (open all the time!)

Ugh ive been so sick but im gonna try to post today

[QUOTE="s u p e r n o v a]This is fine, as long as my character gets hired ;o; since she can't do anything if she isn't hired...

[/QUOTE]
And saaaaaaameeee :o i wonder if our characters can just wander together? xD until they are picked ? If thats allowed

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Ugh ive been so sick but im gonna try to post today
And saaaaaaameeee :o i wonder if our characters can just wander together? xD until they are picked ? If thats allowed

[/QUOTE]
Ah, I'd be ok with that if it's allowed!! I actually already posted once on like. page two but it kinda got ignored OTL

Hi-

I've just been told that I will be choosing GCSEs soon, and I want to get ahead on studying for them. As is such, it means I don't have the time for as many role-plays, and I therefore won't be able to participate in this RP. I will be putting Rob up for adoption, so if you wish to use him, simply PM me and I will send you the character sheet, but I will be keeping my female character in case I wish to use her at a later date. I'm very sorry that I won't be able to participate, but I wish you the best of luck for the future, and maybe we could role-play some other time.

Best Regards,

Tizzy

NekoChanBo said:
100214.jpg
Excellent.

The honor is all mine, however the term warrior does not apply to me while I do and can fight at heart I am a tactician.
:P my bad xD

[QUOTE="s u p e r n o v a]So wait, @HoneyBear\-Kat's merc wander around together our characters are hired by some master?

[/QUOTE]
yeah sure ;w; I gotta read all these posts! * is buried and has a few in my hands and a bunch more fall on top of me * I could hire u if u want! >3<

@Raven@Dtlee31@Astaroth Suzumiya@Zeldafangirl@Twiisty@minismurf@The Suspicious Eye@Painted Puzzle@MidnightStar89@Sgt Gomez@HoneyBear-Kat@NekoChanBo

alright if anyone is feeling left out just contact me, I'll fix it (>;w;)> * trying to put out fires * ugh i gotta get a micro manager to help me keep up ;w;

sgtmickey said:
yeah sure ;w; I gotta read all these posts! * is buried and has a few in my hands and a bunch more fall on top of me * I could hire u if u want! >3<
If you're willing to hire my merc, that's a-okay by me! I just want her to be able to like. do some stuff ;w;

[QUOTE="s u p e r n o v a]If you're willing to hire my merc, that's a-okay by me! I just want her to be able to like. do some stuff ;w;

[/QUOTE]
I'll handle it in due time, ya'll just post a lot! >W<

sgtmickey said:
I'll handle it in due time, ya'll just post a lot! >W<
Well as for me, I've only posted once (it's back on like page 2 of the RP or something) and my character is just chilling at Heroes4Hire so feel free to pop in and hire her whenever ;w; thanks!!

[QUOTE="s u p e r n o v a]Well as for me, I've only posted once (it's back on like page 2 of the RP or something) and my character is just chilling at Heroes4Hire so feel free to pop in and hire her whenever ;w; thanks!!

[/QUOTE]
okay ;3; * wading through the trillions of posts *

MidnightStar89 said:
Could someone come to Luna or Fulgur? They're lonely at the hiring place. X3
[QUOTE="Astaroth Suzumiya]yeah sure after class thoe whats her name? dun worry ill ceep her active after the class

[/QUOTE]
Alright you two, why don't you guys try meeting up for the time being, I'm making a post that'll round everyone up O3O

MidnightStar89 said:
Could someone come to Luna or Fulgur? They're lonely at the hiring place. X3
SAME

and sorry ive been kinda absent...shtuffs going on

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]SAME
and sorry ive been kinda absent...shtuffs going on

[/QUOTE]
* pets pets pets *

YAY IT'S FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back