• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fortress Force! !Female Roleplayers! (open all the time!)

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]LE GASP~! *is le pet* =//u//= *le purrs* hi ouo

[/QUOTE]
OH EM GEEE!!! You're adorable!!! * snuggles up to and pats your head *

@HoneyBear\-Kat

* pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet * You're so cutie patootie! * snuggle * I like all your le's...gives u personality! I LOVE your character she's so cute!!!! I responded (:3)(:3)(:3)

sgtmickey said:
@HoneyBear\-Kat
* pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet pet * You're so cutie patootie! * snuggle * I like all your le's...gives u personality! I LOVE your character she's so cute!!!! I responded (:3)(:3)(:3)
Youre so sweet to me ;o; <3 thank-a yous <3 *le snuggles*

And im glad you like my le's a lot of people are like "i cant understand you <_> herp derp" and im like "breh •-•"

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Youre so sweet to me ;o; <3 thank-a yous <3 *le snuggles*
And im glad you like my le's a lot of people are like "i cant understand you <_> herp derp" and im like "breh •-•"

[/QUOTE]
* snuggles even deeper and I smile * You're so cool!!! I hope you like my characters as well

[QUOTE="s u p e r n o v a]Ah, I'd be ok with that if it's allowed!! I actually already posted once on like. page two but it kinda got ignored OTL

[/QUOTE]
u there? U wanna get hired by Otto? ;3

[QUOTE="s u p e r n o v a]Yea! I actually responded to ur post in the rp but you must have missed it

[/QUOTE]
O.o ?!

[QUOTE="s u p e r n o v a]Yeah, I didn't quote you but I def @'d you in it ;o;

[/QUOTE]
I found your post! > :D

I responded now 'w'

sgtmickey said:
* snuggles even deeper and I smile * You're so cool!!! I hope you like my characters as well
I dont like.....

I LOVE

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I dont like.....
I LOVE

[/QUOTE]
U LOVE RO?! >W< * he bursts in and begins cuddling up next to you *

sgtmickey said:
U LOVE RO?! >W< * he bursts in and begins cuddling up next to you *
*//u//* <3 <3 hes just a big ol' scaley puppy <3 isnt heeee *pets le Ro*

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]*//u//* <3 <3 hes just a big ol' scaley puppy <3 isnt heeee *pets le Ro*

[/QUOTE]
I responded!!! I LOOOVE your character too!!! I hope you like it ^w^ Time to stop all the mushy stuff! Time for us to start the fighting!!!

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]*//u//* <3 <3 hes just a big ol' scaley puppy <3 isnt heeee *pets le Ro*

[/QUOTE]
* Ro starts bobbing up and down smiling ~(*w*)~ *

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]*pets le Ro moar* OuO <3
And ill post in a bit :3

[/QUOTE]
how did u like the post?

* Ro tilted his head and licked your nose like a puppy *

Raven said:
Uhm.. Well, is there a way you want the roleplay to go? We should have some evil characters in this so we have a reason to actually be mercenary's or a reason to 'protect' our Masters and what not, and to go on trips and missions.
You're in luck, the bad guys are here!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back