• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Flight of The Nighthawk

TwinbladeDemonborn

The Immortal Demon of Blades
Connor sat in the docking bay looking up at the ship that was gifted to him by Captain Huntsen of the Armored Guardian Core. He sighed smiling and stretching feeling out his new cybernetics. His new metallic arms and legs felt a little heavier but at the same time better than his old fleshy limbs. He yawned from waking up a few hours ago. He turned to see people wanting to join the crew but here and now wasn't the time so he cleared his throat. "Attention all would be crew members of the Nighthawk while I will take recruitment forms. I will not accept them here, just put any filled forms in the military building in the Council District"

He frowned slightly as they all left with disappointed looks but he shrugged as a ding sounded in his head, "Bout time Ada how are the systems?" A kind female voice responded to him in time, "The ship is everything Abadere promised, fully equipped with High Velocity cannons, Heavy Mass launchers..." he smiled and shook his head as she continued listing the various weapons, operating systems, and engine schematics. He made his way to the Council District looking at the resume's turned in. Then a man baring a similar face to Connor walked in "Well Egghead? Any promising candidates?" This military man was Captain Abadere Huntsen, an apparent clone of Connor, who was also frozen for many years. He was created in an effort to create a cure to the cancer that created The Star Slavers. While it did work, it didn't work in time to save those who were infected. "Yup, I'm leaving on the next rotation" The Captain nodded, "Alright while you're off saving the universe I'll be here putting our race back together" the two chuckled.

The next day Connor stood at the helm of his new ship looking over his new crew happy to finally make his way out of the array and bring his fight to the Slavers and show them just how big of a threat the human race can be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back