• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

five nights at freddy's-The new night watch

(Well, you don't have to make them characters, though. Maybe just post a pic or describe how they look and that's it, unless you want to make them characters.)

(Then you probably shouldn't make them with character sheets, so do you want to roleplay that now, or when the night comes in the rp?)

"What!?.....so they have a minde of there own!.....that explains last night"she says as she would unlean from the door as it could be easy be open,as she was shock theas animatronics have a minde of there own

"
Indeed they do.....lets not waste this time"he says as he whanted too be with others as they have been abandon in such a long time and now it was the time again they ever have human contact,as Fredy misses those days,but still think of night...

later that night, a pair of teenagers look at the abandoned pizzaria. "hm....what a dump" one named skeeves spoke abruptly, as he kicked open the door. luckly it was time for the automatronics to attack.

(Wait dont skip time yet,the guards need too get in there Position and so the animatronics!)

(oh..sorry, i was waitin)

bruce looks around, seeing bonnie smiling. "you..." spoke in his head "you stopped me once..by the end of the week...i will remove that face of yours"

"Yeah," Vallery said, then looked at her watch. Well, it seemed to be getting dark already, strangely. "Weird.. it's already getting late. I suggest we get into our offices." She said hesitatingly, her voice kind of low. It was obvious that Vallery didn't want to go back into that terrible office.. but she had to. Maybe there was a way.. to avoid the animatronics from attacking the two, but if Freddy still tries to attack this night, then Vallery would be left in the dark to why they attack.

Natalia nod as she would look at the animatronic,s and would chake her head,as she would walk towards the office as this was a nother Night in this place,Fill with Nightmares,as she would enter she would slowli sit down on the chair with the camara tab,as she was ready for this night.

Fready would see its close too night as he would look down and would go back too the stage as he would stand inbetween his band and his eyes Shut Off as he dint what too hurt him but he cant too anything as the evil within consumes him,as this was Night 2

Night 2 Start

Natalia would look at her Phone and would sigh and would cancel it and say "Annony-F*** You"she says as she would turn off her phone as they might die in this place and there was no time too get skype calls,especially wen there are 5 Animatronic that whant there heads on a Pizza dish

-ring ring.....ring ring.....ring ring-

as it was cancelled, the phone suddenly rang loudly. "........" it kept ringing untill it was eventually picked up.

Vallery would walk inside the office, wanting to keep the doors shut all night. To bad she couldn't, though. But when she heard the skype call, Vallery jumped, turned around as quick as lightning, and was relieved as someone could be in this place when she realized it was just a skype call on Natalia's phone. But from who? Vallery walked over behind Natalia and bent down to where she could see the phone screen. "... who's calling?" She asked, not even knowing why anyone would call now.

Bonnie and chica shut off aswell, twitching a little as the spirits possessed them, turning them into the killer robots they were at night. the real Bonnie and Chica were helpless, all they could do was see, and they had no control over their body anymore.

Natalia Grones as sombody is calling,as she would cancell the call,as she would look at Vall and say "I dont know and i dont need too...Lets Focus on not geting...Killd by those things"she says as she would gulp and would turn on the screen,as the first thing she would check was the Dinning area close too the front stage

Fready eyes would turn on but insted of white black and a small white dot on the middle of his eye,as he would be still like a statue ready too make his move any moment now but he better wait for the camara too clear away

brucey begins to try skype, just talking this time it works. even if she cancelled. "oi mate....dont you dare hang up on me!! ...so enjoying your t-t-tiime...i will enjoy eating you....squirrels only get you so far"

Natalia rolles her eyes and places the Phone on the counter and would say "Well you intimidation dosent work as you are a Voice from a Phone"she says in a borde tone as ho was this guy,he dint seem scary at all but anoying as they are freking working!,as she would close the camara screen

Fready would see the camara shut down as he would jump out of the stage and stand on the Dining area

look to your left" as she did, in the window the shark was near the open door. "g'day...maaa~teys" the shark was about to step forward.

Vallery would blink, then decided she would try replying to this person who eats squirrels. "U-um, what's you're name? We're kinda busy now, so could you please leave us alo- AHHHHH" She litteraly jumped forward and closed the door the shark was about to enter through, then used her arms to stop her from falling face-forward onto the ground.

Bonnie would walk into the supply closet, staring at the camera. Chica would be in the kitchen, to.

suddenly the other animatronics hear a squealing high pitch scream. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!". Brucey had his foot in the door way which lands on his toe. "AHHHH SON OF A *beep*, MARY *beep* of scots!!". he eventually pulled his toe out, hoping on one foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back