• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

five nights at freddy's-The new night watch

Fredy would sigh as he would see its day,as he would go too stage and be inbetween His 2 band Members as his eyes shut down,but dint mean he was off

Natalia would see the Pizzeria right infront of them,as she would would look down at Vall and at the door,as he would swallow and would slowli open the door and would peek inside as it was Light because of the sun

Vallery walked inside, "Thanks." She smiled back at Natalia, then walked toward the stage, her mind screaming to get out of there. Vallery looked at Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Then she glanced over to Pirate Cove. She took a deep breath and stepped onto the stage, looking around first, a little cautious that the manager would see her, but he was inside his office with the blinds down, but she could see him sleeping through the curtains. Good, Vallery thought to herself as she stood infront of Freddy, then looked behind her to see if Natalia was coming. She had no intention of 'hurting' the animatronics, just talking to them and watching their eyes to look for movements.

Natalia would walk and look ats she Intercats with the aniatronics as it seems they were off or somthing,as she would Notice some Pool with light red water,as she would aproche it with caoution and look down,as she could see somthing inside but not sure what

Vallery didn't notice the pool, but then she looked up at Freddy. She raised her hand, then touched his nose slightly, then brought her hand down. "so, i'm guessing you've been existant for quite a while. It must kind of suck, I mean, being stuck here and never getting a chance to explore the world." She sighed, sitting down on the stage. She then quietly laughed slightly. "You guys, and girl, gave me quite a scare last night! Thing is, i'll be coming back for quite a while now. I signed this contact, you see, and I can't quit or run away, or else they will take everything away from me. So I fugured i'd get to know you and you're friends." Vallery said, looking back up at Freddy.

Fready would hear her as was she talking too him?,as he would seem thats she is talking too him,as his eyes Turn and look down at her and doing nothing only looking at her,as his eye Flikerd somtimes

natalia would be curius was in the pool as she got closer and took a closer look

Vallery would see his eyes move and felt her heart race, he was actually listening! Could he react in a different way? "I remember coming here when I was younger, when this place was much more popular. I also remember the songs you guys used to play, it made me feel like I was in paradise when I was younger. You're a good singer, really! All of you put a smile on my face the whole time everytime I came here. Never thought I would get a job here, though." She smiled to herself as she remembered the games she would play with other kids, and how her friends and her would sing along.

Bonnie and Chica would listen carefully, not expecting someone to talk to them. They also noticed Natalia, wondering what she was doing near the pool.

fready would only look at her not responding as he dint know what would she do and he had the chance too Kill her but it was raw daylight and aswell....he dint what too kill now,as he would only stare down at her as he would only lisen and would wait till he has the chance too talk

Vallery thought for a moment. "You know, you were my favorite at the time Freddy. I mean, I don't dislike any of you animatronics, but you were always special to me Freddy." She sat there for a while, watching cars outside drive by once in a while.

Fready would tilt his head as he would look at the girl,as she was nice and...remindes him of the past befor they were abandone and forgoten,as he would say in a soft tone "You....not afraid?"he ask Looking down at her as at night all this would change...frome nice...Too at Nightmare

suddenly a squirrel skull floated up, it was the remains. one of its eyes hung by a thread. the water was too red however to see brucey down there.

Vallery felt her heart beat faster then ever before when he talked. She stood up and looked up at him, since he was obviously taller than her. "If you're not angry, i'm not afraid." Vallery said slightly, meanining that she wasn't afraid of them, as long as it wasn't night. A smile formed on her face as her mind ffilled with a thousand questions.

"Anger......"he says sofly looking at her as he never knew he would talk too her as it has been such long time,as he would look down at her and would say "why....are you here?"he ask sofly wondering

Natalia would see the squierl come out of the water,as she would look at it for a moment as this was discusting,as she would say sofly too herself "
dint seem he had too much luck"she says as she hears some other voice,as she would look back and see Vall talking too the bear?

suddenly brucey bursts out of the blood pool. "gday.....maaate" steam escaped from his teeth, performing the signiture yell all the robotics perform.

she look back eyes widen,as she jump of Fright,as she would see the mechanicla Shark as she would start backing up as she knew they shoold not have come here,as she would say in total fright as she back up "S-...stay away.......We are..Nice"she says backing up

Fready would hear Car,as he would only look not doing anyting about it,a he whanted too see what this shark was about too do,but it was day so the animatronics were sopos too be peacefull....why not him?

the shark's teeth reeve up "nice! hah stupid girl, im nothing like those idiots now...." he grabs her by the head, smirking. "die...diiie~ d- AHHHH!!!!" he stepped back, as his foot stepped on a puddle in the sun. "AHHH!!!" the shark runs away.

Natalia falls siting on the floor as she was shock in fear as she sees the shark run away,as she would get up and run out and close the door of the pool as she would say "NOPE!!..F****** Sharks!"

Vallery would see Natalia run out of a door she didn't recognize before.. She turned to Freddy real quickly, "Sorry, excuse me for a moment please." Vallery said as she jumped off the stage and ran to Natalia. "What happened?!?"

"A Dam metal shark try too kill mi!!...i told you it was a bad idea going here"she says agains the door as she dint what that thing coming out and try too eat them..or kill them and she was not gona take the chance if "Nice chat" with that animatronic

"hmm.. that's weird. Freddy didn't try to hurt me, he actually responded!" Vallery said partly excited, eyeing the door nervously. But then she blinked. "Metal shark? Why didn't we see him this night..?"

Bonnie suddenly whispered to Freddy, "Freddy, why did they try to talk to us..?" He asked, not able to hear the conversasion Vallery and Natalia were having.

"Maybe it was off i dont know and i dont whant too know....wait....he responded?"she says as she was confused as a animatronic responded?...and dint hurt her,maybe they are nicer than she tought

"
......Dont know....maybe they....Know that we can Communicate"he whispers as he look at the curius of how she know that they could speack,or maybe they knew that at day we were freindly...ho knows

"Yeah, I think the only hostile-at-day animatronic is the shark. And yes, Freddy responded. first he looked at me, and then he actually replied to me!" Vallery squealed, a wide grin planted on her face.

"They look pretty friendly to me." Chica said casually, her eyes flickering a bit. Bonnie wanted to talk to the humans, since he often only had Freddy and Chica to talk to. It would be a change for him and his group, to have some friends at day.... but Bonnie knew that if they came back at night, he would get... taken over.. by the evil spirit he hates down to the core.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back