Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Righty, well not much for Tyrin to do then...would he be able to spot the person sneaking up on Franny? He does have good eyesight

TerraBooma said:
Righty, well not much for Tyrin to do then...would he be able to spot the person sneaking up on Franny? He does have good eyesight
Well, if it helps her not to die, then yes.

...jesus chirst on a pogostick i missed this much? Wasn't notified of a single post here.

but I missed possible highjinx!

Exactly why i am doing a post right now, i shall put up a song you to listen along side it.

Gotta make a comeback after some time of silence. And now people know Franny's color of choice~!

xD That was great man

I still have no idea what to post, any ideas? Beyond throwing his dagger, Tyring doesn't have many options

btw, this si the song i was imagining all the time this was going on.. i'm sorry if you dislike metal.

[media]

[/media]
go for anything you wish, go for diplomacy, yell at the guy, go for a heroic tackle, take a look skyward and go bird watching.

Hmm... perhaps... he can unlock his inner crocodile masculinity.

you know, that inner muscle man, SHOW THE WORLD HIS WAR FACE!

then.. he should use his carebear stare...

Yaaaah. That was a uh....Sad Scene

The mission after wasn't much better. Nobody wanted to fight, on eitehr side.

No, in truth her death saved many lives in the future. her death was inevitable, but it set in motion events that prevented the world's destruction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back