Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

• Shadowgift(all difficulty)
  • Anathema(all difficulty)
  • Ignis(Hard, Lunatic, Lunatic+)
  • Pavise(Lunatic)
  • God Weapon(Lunatic, Lunatic+)
  • Pavise+(Lunatic+)

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THESE MEAN BUT I GUESS IT'S TOUGH

Anathema reduces the avoid of all enemies by 15 in a 3 radius. ignis is ignis, Pavis+ allows for comeplete negation of all physical and ranged attacks, not including magic(theres another skill for that, paladins got it.), god wepaon... well..its essentually a BFG of the fire emblem world, don't get hit, and yea, he also has rightful god+ that makes all of his skills 30% more common to activate.

yep, pretty much everthing is maxed to.. so expect casualties.

Don't give it to them on hard, it makes the game too easy if you do that. Only Lunatic, since it's unfair for the enemies but since Lunatic mode itself is unfair, it all balances. :)

eh? could've sworn i saw ah... erm... hawkward(hah brid puns) give me a moment

Trignome said:
...Wait...I thought Sei'rina doesn't have wings on account of them being removed by a group of nasty Beorc?
She does not have wings.

Black Masquerade]Exactly! :3 Also [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3902-kyero/ said:
@Kyero[/URL] since Cyrus is a Wyvern rider, can he use axes?
If you want that as his secondary.

Fixed up and done, sorry about that.

has anyone played monster hunter here? I just got the demo here and dear god its great.

Yaaaah, that wouldn't go well.

I think he'll just be uncomfortable, he's not afraid of heights, but it'll be an odd experiance

...And Al will probably just stare at him for an unnerving amount of time, before saying something generic like "okay." Or his trademark "hm."

I wonder how the kind and friendly cleric will feel about that.

"Is he being...friendly? I should probably return his greeting."

Nods and grunts like an inbred cretin.

"Gods, I'm an idiot."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back